Wat is kunal gonna do?

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys kunul is going to nimmo house tomorrow, but at the same time nats has planned a surpirise for him? wat is he doing to do?

n plus he bought her sum nice earings like, they r small n cute!!! bless him but wat is he going to do?on one hand the luv of his life on the other an anonnying selfish wife! guys get predicting?Edited by prettyasjen - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i hope we get to c some cute kunal-Nims scene

Luv,

Shagun
prettyasjen thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelgirl16

i think he ll go over to Mathuria house n then later we ll see a Nats n Kunal fight scene as to wer he was n bla bla bla!!

yh same here he'll go to the Mathuria house n see everyone there, n then nats will b angry as he is late n sumhow she'll find out where he was n she'll ask him y he want there insted of cumming home?
prettyasjen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

Luv,

Shagun

yh shagun same here!! there was a cute scene today god, kunal really misses nimmo 😳
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, I think he will go to nimmo instead of the party and nats and him will have a BIG fight
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like Kunu wil go 2 Nimms hse... 😊 Didn dey show anything in the preview?I havnt seen th episode yet... But I jst hope he goes 2 Nimmos hse... 😳 nd as shagun said hopefully der will some cute kunu nimms scenes...
prettyasjen thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_kadz

Looks like Kunu wil go 2 Nimms hse... 😊 Didn dey show anything in the preview?I havnt seen th episode yet... But I jst hope he goes 2 Nimmos hse... 😳 nd as shagun said hopefully der will some cute kunu nimms scenes...

i really dnt think its gonna b a cute scene like, as the way nimmo is acting around kunal, to b honest i just think hes feelings will b hurt even more, but... i still want him to go 😆 😆 😆 becoz i dnt want him to lose the chance!!!

n in the preview it showed neeta abt to tell kandy they cnt giv the money! n (i forgot her name) knady mum says bad things abt nimmo!Edited by prettyasjen - 17 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

Luv,

Shagun

haha yea...hope soo 😛
amiee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

yh same here he'll go to the Mathuria house n see everyone there, n then nats will b angry as he is late n sumhow she'll find out where he was n she'll ask him y he want there insted of cumming home?

yes kunal will go to the Mathuria house c'om Nimmo will be there remember he loves her so just toget a jhalak of her i think he would do any thing even forget the appointment with his so called wifey NATS He is ready to fight with her then to let go of the chance of seeeing Nimmo But then he will also get sad when he will see her with Palaash or he might hear somebody mentiong about Nimmo being a DIVORCEE and all the crap and he will get upset and fight for her and somebody will say some thing to him to which he would have no answer and he leaves and get into fight another one ofcource with  Nats who will be bombarding him with the questions about his whereabouts. what do youthink

nidhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Kunal will go to Nimmo's house and then go back to Natasha in rush and will see Natasha also has not reached home and she has also forgotten about the special appointment and then they will fight.

And hopefully we will see some cute scenes between Kunal and Nimmo but Palash between mein aa jaye ga. 😕