A movie character you wish you could marry? - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

I KNOW! Malfoy it is for me too... I've a crush on him. ðŸ˜† Well most women love Bad boys & yes, he did have potential. She didn't  utilize him properly & in a way she can't be faulted... It wasn't about him anyway. ðŸ˜†

Haha me too! And I have always wanted Hermione to end up with Draco and not Ron. I cannot stand Ron! At all -_-

It would have been ironic too - an ex Death Eater (well he wasn't really a full fledged Death Eater...more like a forced one who was scared for his family and all) with the Gryffindor Princess. Now that would have made for an awesome twist! I am such a crazy Dramione shipper...have read like hundreds of Fanfictions on them 😆😆 

I know I know it wasn't about him but still! Can't help my wishful thinking ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by tvdekha.

Also tv characters are allowed.

SHIV from Mahi way. Anyday baby. 
Supportive, helpful, selfless love, tall, chivalrous, well suited, likes adventure, well spoken, respectful.

Muchos love, Shiv Desraj.

SPLENDID!  How could I forget him! And Mohan Bhargava. Siiigh.
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Nah, the Manav we were introduced to when the show began. After couple of episodes, all Ekta heroes get ruined and all the heroines become Devis anyway. *rolls eyes* 

Ok so to be precise, Manav from PR, the 1st 3 mos. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by AvadaKedavra

Haha me too! And I have always wanted Hermione to end up with Draco and not Ron. I cannot stand Ron! At all -_-

It would have been ironic too - an ex Death Eater (well he wasn't really a full fledged Death Eater...more like a forced one who was scared for his family and all) with the Gryffindor Princess. Now that would have made for an awesome twist! I am such a crazy Dramione shipper...have read like hundreds of Fanfictions on them 😆😆 

I know I know it wasn't about him but still! Can't help my wishful thinking ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Ya lot of people are but even though they had no screen/book space, I ALWAYS wanted him to get together with Ginny!!!! I DUNNO WHY! They would've been fire & ice. <3

I hated Harry-Ginny. ðŸ˜¡ W*F WAS THAT?! SO CLICHED & RUSHED! YUUUCK!
btw I am allowed to marry as many as I want in this thread. 
My very own virtual harem. 

Originally posted by Birdiee

I know..I was gonna write Christian Grey as a joke.😆 I know right but hope u find your Rhett.These men are just exist in fictional world. Sadly, lovely men are either taken or a woman f**k them over.

OMG we have such similar thinking patterns! 

@Red: I was gonna do that too! Hahaha ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Ya lot of people are but even though they had no screen/book space, I ALWAYS wanted him to get together with Ginny!!!! I DUNNO WHY! They would've been fire & ice. <3 With Ginny? Really? I never saw any fire or spark between Draco and Ginny's characters that I saw in Draco and Hermione's characters. Ginny was too boring and mundane, IMO. Hermione had the passion and fire in her which was perfectly compatible with Draco's broodiness and intensity. They both would have been sizzling together. Sigh. 

I hated Harry-Ginny. ðŸ˜¡ W*F WAS THAT?! SO CLICHED & RUSHED! YUUUCK! Oh God don't even get me started on that. It was SO random! Pissed me off, I tell ya! ðŸ˜¡ 

Originally posted by tvdekha.

Who is Mohan Bhargava, Bhains?

SRK'S character in Swades

Well... Ginny wouldn't have been with Draco. See it was all in my head so I cannot explain but they're perfect there. ðŸ˜†

I KNOW!!! TOTALLY RANDOM! ðŸ˜¡ I wanted to know more about Dumbledore's story with his lover Grindelwad! 

OMG we have such similar thinking patterns! 

@Red: I was gonna do that too! Hahaha ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Lol..😆You should have..😆😆

Who is your ideal man?