Arshi TS: ...Yours truely :: Part 18(LAST) :: pg 153 :: 29 June

..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear... Arooma/Bubbles76

This is for you...

I wish you a wonderful happy and memorable birthday...

Sorry for the late birthday gift. I hope you like my gift.

Here is the TS, you asked...

"Who is this ASR?" asked Arnav's right hand and another director and best friend and something more - Aman

"Don't know Aman, but this person knows me very well. Whoever it is, I'm so thankful to them. She/he saved my parents' life" Arnav stopped hearing the knock on the door "Come in" he ordered

"Sir, you got a courier" security handed over the packet to Arnav

"To... Chote Malik" seeing this Arnav immediately tore the packet to see the content

There is a memory card and a letter. Arnav opened the letter to see the typed words

"Bade Malik is in danger again. I heard them yesterday night talking about harming him. When he goes to Mumbai for a meeting today evening, they are planning to hurt him. Please... save him. In case if you don't trust me you can hear them by yourself, I recorded their voices. It is your chacha Ji - Dhruv Raizada's voice" he read the message and turned to Aman

"Is Dad going to Mumbai today?"

"Yes ASR, his flight is at 4 PM. What's the matter?"

He opened his mobile and replaced the memory card with old one. He heard them talking about harming his father as mentioned in the letter. Arnav called his dad and told him that he cancelled his flight ticket as the meeting also cancelled. He is in time to stop his father. He sighed relieved and sat on the chair after stopping his father - because of his secret informer.

"To Chote Malik"

He opened to see the images of his sister Anjali with a man showing his back to the camera. He opened the letter and read "This is what I saw when I'm crossing them in metro in the morning at Akshardham station. I couldn't catch his face. But I'm not getting nice feeling seeing that man with Di Malkin. I will find about him. Please be alert" this is the message. He looked at the images and dialed his sister to ask about her whereabouts. He is surprised when she said that she was at Rohini meeting her friend. After talking with his sister, he became alert and followed his sister and to find the man she is meeting. He was successful to prove that man's intentions to his sister and able to save her from that filthy man - because of his secret informer

These are not the situations, his informer saved him. There are so many situations he was informed - his deals, his bids, his employees and his family safety. But still he couldn't find who that person is. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes.

Next day afternoon when he is entering in to his office after finishing his meeting ending with lunch, someone bumped into him and he felt that person pushed something into his coat. He looked at his side to see a girl running with her full strength in a pale yellow color anarkali.

"Hey YOU... stop there" he shouted and stopped in his place looking at the girl who turned her face while running.

"Go INSIDE... NOW..." she shouted back and ran from there before he understands anything.

Arnav looked at the girl and moved to inside before few men cross his office towards the girl. Once after entering his cabin, he pulled the thing that girl kept in his coat pocket

"To Chote Malik

Shyam Manohar Jha. Take care of Di Malkin" it was hand written. It's like someone wrote the note in such a hurry

"I have seen this writing somewhere and Di Malkin?" he thought. He tried to remember but in vain. His mind went back to the girl who ran bumping into him. Is she the secret informer?' he thought. Did I miss her?" the thought disturbed him. The content in the letter is forgotten long back.

Suddenly remembering the letter, he opened the letter and read again.

"To Chote Malik

Shyam Manohar Jha. Take care of Di Malkin"

Who is this Shyam? And what is it to do with this person and Di? And who is that girl and why is she warning me? And how did she know me?' thoughts are running in his mind. His thoughts got disturbed by his phone call. Seeing house number he answered the call almost immediately.

"Ch...o...t...ee..." he heard his Nani sobbing

"Nani... what's wrong? Why are you crying? Is everything okay? Answer me Nani..." panicked Arnav.

"Cho...tee... Anjali... Anjali..." he heard his mother

"What's wrong with Di..." fear started to grip his heart. He looked at the letter and clutched the letter tightly

"Come home Chote... I can't accept her without your support. I can't see her going against us. Come home Chote..."

"What did she do? Tell me... And where is Dad?" his worry is increasing second by second. Not getting any answer he again said "Okay... fine... I'm coming now. I will be there with in 15 minutes... You don't stress yourself" saying this he rushed out calling Aman to accompany him

"What's wrong ASR?"

Without looking at Aman, Arnav handed over the letter to him and said about Nani's phone call. "I don't know what's going on there. I was just worried. Nobody said anything to me, but asked me to come home immediately"

They drove to Arnav's home in silence. But after entering the hall, what they saw shook them to the core. Arnav felt the land beneath his feet is going away. Aman too was shocked to see the scene in front of him

"Di..." whispered both friends

"Chote..." Arnav's mother rushed to him and hugged him "See Chote... what Anjali did. She got married to a stranger Chote... she didn't even feel to inform us"

"He is not a stranger... he is my husband, my husband Shyam Manohar Jha. I LOVE HIM..." shouted Anjali in frustration.

Both Arnav and Aman stood there shocked by hearing the name. Both looked at each other in utter shock. Arnav's hold on the letter was tightened

"What's wrong with you all? Why are you making this matter a big issue? Why can't you accept my love?" she is angry. She is feeling insulted before her husband. She remembered her husband saying that her family won't accept her choice. She bluntly disagreed with him. She said they will never refuse or reject her choice. She remembered how he said to wait for their permission and how she forced him to marry. She removed the garland from her neck and threw it on the sofa.

"Anjali... watch your tone. Why are you getting irritated? This is not an issue which we can accept with open arms. This is not an issue which we can take it easily" said Nani in high voice

"Why? Why can't you take it easily? When your son eloped with a woman and married her, you accepted it. When your daughter married love of her life you accepted. Then why can't you accept my love, my marriage and my choice?"

"Anjali... those situations are different and this situation is different. Don't compare all or don't mix all. My children never are irresponsible or indiscipline like you. They are perfect and what they did was perfect. I know everything beforehand. Don't dare to show your finger on them. Just answer our questions, why didn't you inform us before?" Nani voice is stern which made Anjali to lose her control

"Who are you to question me? Who gave you the right to show your right on me? First of all why are you staying here? You should be in your son's house, then why are you staying here? I don't give any right to anybody to question me and then who the hell are you?" shouted Anjali, before she says anything more she felt a sharp pain on her cheek. She looked at her side to see her father

"Papa..." whispered Anjali

"Don't dare to call me that. How dare you say all those things to Nani? What do you think of yourself? Do you think, after getting married you will become elder than to all? Do you think you can say whatever you think? How dare you to say all those things to Nani?"

"Papa..."

"Shut up... just shut up... if you want to talk with us, then first you have to ask forgiveness from Nani. Go and ask your apology" Mr. Raizada lost his control seeing Anjali not moving her side. He raised his hand to slap her again but was stopped by Arnav

"Dad... Please... Don't..."

Mr. Raizada jerked his hand from Arnav's hold and looked at Anjali with so much anger filled eyes and turned other side from her.

"Di..."

"No Chote... not now... I want to deal things now... I want to clear things now..."

"Di Please..."

"How dare they Chote...? How dare they question me? How dare they?"

"DIII... I SAID STOP IT... just stop..."

"But saale sahib..." Shyam for the first time tried to talk but was bluntly stopped by Arnav

"Can you please maintain your silence for some time? We will talk a little later" said Arnav controlling his anger

Arnav made Anjali sit on the sofa and asked HP to bring water for everyone. He gave water to Anjali and went to his Nani to give water to her. He sat beside her and wiped her tears and nodded his head in no. Nani hugged him and cried her heart out.

"Shh... Nani... you know her. Don't take her words seriously. You have every right on us, like my parents. I'm here with you, please... please Nani... don't... I can't see you like this. Shh..." he tried to sooth her. After making her little calm, Arnav went to Anjali and sat beside her.

"I want to be with my sister for some time, can you all please stay here?" he asked Shyam and others politely for which every one agreed. He took Anjali to her room, made her sit on her bed and sat on couch dragging it near to bed before her

"Di... How are you?"

"Chote..." Anjali burst out

"Shh... Di... Relax... we can talk. Relax..."

"No Chote... see what and how they are talking. Why can't they understand my situation? Why can't they see our love towards each other? Why would they give importance to society more than me? Am I not their daughter? What's wrong I did? Loving someone and marrying him is it a crime? They both also married by loving each other, then why do they pointing out me?"

"Shh... Di... first of all, we are not giving any importance to society. We don't think about other... we think about you Di... everything about your well being is matters to us. We are worry for you. We are worry about your future"

"Are you saying..., Shyam Ji is not a good guy?" whispered Anjali with tears in her eyes

"Did I say that?" Anjali nodded her head in no

"Di... we never met him before. He might be good, but how can we know without knowing him or talking to him? You can say we should trust your choice. We do Di, but still we want to satisfy ourselves knowing he is indeed a good man. We are worried for you Di. Do you understand what I'm saying, right?"

Anjali looked at Arnav with blank expression trying to understand what her Chote want to say. Seeing her expression, Arnav sighed deeply and continued saying "Tell me one thing Di, if I comes home with a stranger and says I'm married to that girl, will you accept her immediately? Don't you doubt her intentions, thinking she might be behind our money? Don't you want to test her before you accept her? I want a genuine answer Di..." asked Arnav looking straight into Anjali's eyes.

"No, I won't accept her. And Yes, I will doubt her intentions and I will test her" said Anjali with low voice, understanding the reality and understanding her family's worry. She looked at Arnav with tearful eyes and said "I'm sorry Chote... now I understood your concern about me. I was just felt insulted when you all questioned my marriage. You know Chote... Shyam Ji is really a good man. He said we should wait till our parents agree for our marriage. But I only forced him thinking you all will agree my decision. When you all questioned, I... I just couldn't take. I'm sorry..." she hugged him and cried her heart out.

"Shh... it's okay Di... I can understand. Now you relax... but Di... it's my request... can you both stay in separate rooms till I make Dad, mom and Nani understand the situation? Please... it's my request... don't take it other way... I want your happiness Di... Please..." Arnav requested with thudding heart. He wants his sister to be safe till he confirms about this Shyam guy. He can't take any risk when his secret informer alerted him. He looked at his sister face with hopeful eyes. He took a deep breath when she nodded her head. "Thank you Di... and Di... don't say Ji... Jijaji, that I asked you to stay separate from him. He may feel insulted. I don't want that to happen. So, just say him that it's your decision to stay separate till things come to normal. Okay? I don't want him to feel bad. You are understand what I'm saying, right Di?"

Seeing his brother's concern about her husband, Anjali felt overwhelmed. She hugged Arnav "Thank you for understanding his value Chote... I will tell him to settle in guest room till things come to normal. Don't worry... he won't feel bad and I trust you in this matter that you will make them understand and agree our marriage. Thank you, Chote."

"You are my responsibility Di... your happiness and safety is more important to me. For now... you take rest, I will leave now. Take care... and don't think about anything. I will make everything okay. Okay? Good Night..." he bid his good night to Anjali and left the room towards his Nani's room

First Of all... As Yesterday is my Darling friend Arooma/Bubbles76's birthday I wanted to dedicate this TS to her, Please wish  her on her birthday.

So, how is it? I hope you like this... Please let me know, if you have any doubts or complaints... 😊

Will wait for your comments and opinion... 😳

Thank you for your wonderful support which made me dare to write more. I'm sooo overwhelmed with the awesome responses you all are giving to my stories... Love you deariesss ❀️

||_Sri_||

Chapter 2    Chapter 3

Chapter 4     Chapter 5

Chapter 6     Chapter 7

Chapter 8     Chapter 9

Chapter 14       Chapter 15

Chapter 16       Chapter 17

Chapter 18(LAST)

Please DO NOT add this account to your buddy list and scroll down and add my PMs account me-N-my-arshi for PMs...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
IF anyone really REALLY want to read my works and wanted PM ((( IF you are ready to LIKE and COMMENT ONLY ))) add me to your buddy list.

IF you really want PM, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT Send the buddy request TO MY MAIN ACCOUNT. 

I WON'T SEND ANY PMs FROM THERE... 

Thank you...    πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

And one more thing... if you guys are comfortable and regular in twitter, then you can follow me there for update links. Here is my twitter accounthttps://twitter.com/sankadevi_lg  β€οΈ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Edited by me-N-my-arshi - 9 years ago
Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
YEEEAAAHHH πŸ˜ƒ

First of all THANK YOU ... for giving me my asked gift ... you have already had other story to update and had guests at home ... but still you wrote that for me ... SO LOVE U LOVE U ... for that ...πŸ˜‰
MUUUAAAHHHXXX...😳

Now coming to TS ...
Its interesting ... thank you for not making it same angry ASR and innocent Khushi ... and more importantly ... not a sad one ...πŸ˜ƒ

Love khushi's role in this one ... a secret informer ... eager to know how she become one ... she only has concern for the family or something more ...
Also eager to know how Arnav will find her and what will be his reaction ...
Um dont like Anjali much ... but will wait to see further ...
So according to Khushi's letter Shyam is negative ... is he only after Anjali's money or has some other evil plans as well...

As i said earlier ... u r getting more and more good at this writing stories ... i am glad that you can write that much ... and here i am ... not writing ... only thinking ...
πŸ˜•
so continue soon and when you get time ... πŸ˜Š

love u sweetuuu ... πŸ˜³
Edited by Bubbles76 - 9 years ago
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
meee
unres

i know i am super late but i read the update before and loved it
so khushi is the informer
and she has been helping arnav since always