2 Met Expectations
3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
6 Phataka Dhamaka Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Please rate and give your comments. 

4 Very Good. Ashlok convo, Indru defending Sapna.

What an exciting episode. The foxy lady is off to Mumbai to verify Balu's whereabouts and corroborate his tale...hhhmm..nothing seems to get past her. Very determined to see where the leak came from and to plug it asap. Indru  - Sapna love story on...in full swing and it is blooming..by the hour and day. 
Ankush as always being lazy and doing NOTHING. 

Mala tries to reason with Ankush again and he laughs and tells her that the K's have gone to pawn/sell their jewellery to raise money for the tender. All are doing their bit to help them and Ankush is having fun, or trying to have the last laugh..little does he know that he is one being laughed at, as he is lviing a totally AIMLESS LIFE, WITHOUT ANY BONDS OR CARES. Later Anjali calls to speak to Kalindi and Ankush can't resist being the bad boy and loudly spills the beans that they have gone to sell their jewels. Poor Anjali is touched by this gesture and it was a sweet scene. Both theAgnis and the K's are getting to know the measure of people when they are going thro' a most difficult phase in life. 

HD comes home and yells for Balu...surprise...Shlok was on within the first few minutes itself...when Aastha tells him to be careful yada yada...and tells HD that he is in Mumbai as his mother is sick. She wants to know the details and goes upto Indru and shows him the sealed tender bid by NA and he is suitably shocked by the price diff of 50 paise. Discuss who could be the spy among them and zero in on Balna. now, now...Indru is displaying his soft corner for Sapna in every convo and look and discounts her right away..then it is Balu..who is the spy. All this is overheard by Sapna and she inforrms Shlok, who is now pounding the streets, trying to raise money from his friends and sources in Mumbai, looks like. 

Rest coming up...

Morning at the breakfast table and the kids want only Balu...ooowww...cho chweet..they love him so much already. Sapna looking bright and lovely in green tries to lighten their mood by saying she will feed them but nope, they want only BALU...KIND OF LIKE US...WE WANT OUR DAILY DOSE OF ASHLOK...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Poo wants some OJ, HD announces she is going to Mumbai on some work, there goes the OJ on Poo who goes blah blah at Sapna...Indru looks SHOCKED again at the spill...god pls. no, why this exp again and again..pls spare us...what's the big deal...HD leaves after telling Shonto to clean it up and Sapna is now in a quandry...when INDRU admonishes Poo and tells her to not utter such harsh words...who walks off in a huff...refusing to eat. Wait more was coming...much to the wide eyed amazement of MIMA...WHEN INDRU APOLOGISED TO SAPNA ON POO'S BEHALF. 

HE IS HALFWAY THERE...TO ADORING N LOVING SAPNA...Shift to his BR..when Sapna helps him into his jacket and he gets a call from HD...which is overheard by his PA...obviously...tests her..follows her...when she sees his reflection in the painting n hangs up on Shlok. She sees the kids and plays with them. Indru is enjoying the sight of the kids and Sapna when he slips on a fall and comes down the stairs...in a thud...hurting his shoulder..badly..now is in a sling..for some time..

Indru is resting in his room with Sapna on standby...helps him..drink water..all noted and love n flowers blooming...he is so starved of some tender loving care..or TLC...which he is getting in spades from Sapna..When she goes to get him some soup, he checks out her phone after much deliberations.. Sapna is watching and smiles to herself as she has cleared its history...Feels very happy that she will not be suspected at all..by Indru. Wants to inform HD about his fall but he stops her from informing her as she has gone on an imp assignment. 

The best part was when Sapna gets a call from her PD and has a convo with him...when he wasnts her to say ILU and is not hanging up without hearing it. She know him well and so quickly mutters a ILU which is heard by Indru...blabbers to him about Bittu...some kid..who loves her a lot..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Precap - AS INDRU' ARM IS IN A SLING...HAS DIFFICULTY DOING EVEN SIMPLE CHORES AND TASKS...SAPNA IS AT HAND,,,DON'T WORRY...WHEN SHE IS..HELPING HIM...POO COMES N IS V UNHAPPY WITH THE SIGHT IN FRONT OF HER...HER BHAI N SAPNA IN CLOSE QUARTERS. 
Edited by nim_var - 9 years ago
In this week Ankush gave entry 3 times😳 πŸ˜³.You told Ankush is being lazy doing nothing I agree.In this world who don't have relationships they can be happy Anku is also happy...Ankush was enjoying melo drama of Kirloskar's family Kalindi and second hand husband went to sell their ornaments for helping Asthu's family."What goes around comes around"Kalindi troubled Playboy without giving his property to him😑.Mala saw Bhagavan ka TV channel and started giving pravachan to Ankush I want Ankush to do some job or business he is enjoying that is good thing I don't like to see tortured Ankush I love to see him laying on sofa.Since yesterday in Anku scenes Agnihotri's name is being mentioned I am sure he will help Asthu's family Edited by gkavya - 9 years ago
Nimms rated 2 without watching and just by reading wu
What nonsense they r showing
First when a very imp scene and news was there like NA winning tender ...shlok is gayab ...and where is he ...at the most unexpected place ..I.e mandir πŸ˜†
OK chalo mafi di ...but why didn't he return back to AM ...and went straight to mumbai from poona for arranging money πŸ˜•
Has he forgotten kya that he is hired by sarkars..stay with them as CT and so need to inform either IS or TM abt his sudden leave ...that too when ashlok knw that TM is suspecting them and just after tender if shlok gonna disappear ..he vil b suspected

I guess this all stupidity is being shown since avinash had planned his vacations and cvs might have to make an adjustment in script for his absence at the last moment.
But they should have either shot his scenes before hand or asked him to postpone his holiday ...since I felt he should have been present at AM right now rather than on holiday

And what shlok gonna do in Mumbai ...when he himself didn't find the job when ashlok were staying in Mumbai πŸ˜†
How unreasonable
And what NA and varad r not able to use their contacts to get money .

And why the hell CVS r trying to push asjit love and romance down our throat... What is the need for astha to tc of him when he is unwell ...is she his wife
She should had outright refused ..any work which require her to b intimate or physically close with indu 😑

Stupid ppl πŸ˜•
Originally posted by gkavya

Phataka Dhamaka Excellent

Kavya, bonus for you this week...esp as he was not shown at all last week.
Originally posted by nim_var

Kavya, bonus for you this week...esp as he was not shown at all last week.
I am glad to see him Edited by gkavya - 9 years ago
Originally posted by gkavya

In this week Ankush gave entry 3 times😳 πŸ˜³.You told Ankush is being lazy doing nothing I agree.In this world who don't have relationships they can be happy Anku is also happy...Ankush was enjoying melo drama of Kirloskar's family Kalindi and second hand husband went to sell their ornaments for helping Asthu's family."What goes around comes around"Kalindi troubled Playboy without giving his property to him😑.Mala saw Bhagavan ka TV channel and started giving pravachan to Ankush I want Ankush to do some job or business he is enjoying that is good thing I don't like to see tortured Ankush I love to see him laying on sofa.Since yesterday in Anku scenes Agnihotri's name is being mentioned I am sure he will help Asthu's family

Kavya, yes..thrice this week..looks like he will play an imp role soon...He does not know what it is to have a family and he is living in one but uncaring of their troubles...he is enjoying their troubles for sure..He may make an offer to help them if maate returns his property to him..

Enjoy Enjoy enjoy..πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nim_var

Kavya, yes..thrice this week..looks like he will play an imp role soon...He does not know what it is to have a family and he is living in one but uncaring of their troubles...he is enjoying their troubles for sure..He may make an offer to help them if maate returns his property to him..

Enjoy Enjoy enjoy..πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
It does not matter whether Ankush know what it is to have a family or not he is enjoying because he don't have any feelings towards Kirloskar's if there are no feelings no one suffers in this world same is happening with Anku dear.He can deal with Maate("The Tragedy Queen")that after helping Agnihotri's she should return his "Jaayidaat" to him
very good.
shlok absconding from am without informing either tm or indru doesnt make any sense at all. does he want to thrown out of the house again. that too in this situation.but rest of the scenes were good.
Good for me

IS love starts slowly, LOVED it
Arav looks handsome today   

Very funny scenes for me

IS falling down. he's falling and falling and rolling. Stairs lenght is 1 km ?
NA's fall was better

IS can't drink with left Hand, Oooh POOR big baby but he can check Sapnas phone with left

Shlok again only for 2 min.

Precap
Why Poo seeing IS/Sapna so close and not Shlok ?????

Gave four nimmy
Only for aslokh phone convo...it was cute...remembered the scene when astha broke the  shoe rack and she calls slokh and slokh says  I love u...it was similar kind of a scene ...very cute...

Why should sapna do all wifeys work for Indru...what nonsense😑 Poo again started her blah blah 

Monday more of wifey work...blooming love ...