Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Definitely they have the vroom vroom going on with all that oomph😆 I am so excited for this coupple😆😳

After seeing them today, I really want this to happen in the show. But is going to happen? - Nope ðŸ˜­

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

After seeing them today, I really want this to happen in the show. But is going to happen? - Nope ðŸ˜­

[/QUOTE]
They can show them instead of MukBhi and I wont even ffwd their scenes😆
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LOL!!😆
Got a ship name ready😉? They might give in if fans demand😉😆
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi sweety... sweet one...
I did not write EE today😭...sick freak and all
You are right the epi changed air again ... I watched in a bad mood and gave me nothing to write... but slept it over with some ppls calming down... and now I see the big picture...

manik expressing in song what he is not being able to say... and not only with voice... but all body parts... expre😳ssion!!!! how sweet...

But you hold onto sweetness... I'll give you the darkness😈 rising ...posting tonight...have an encounter in mind

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

The whole moment and then when he finds her crying there, the way he sings 'yeh dooriyan' with such a pained expression. 

Also when he sings that 'koi pass...' the entire part while looking at her, almost crying. Sigh. Babies are in too much pain.😭

Another moment I liked was when her hair get stuck in the chord, he keeps looking at her while she's struggling to take the chord out and then his "I told you so" but still helps her out because she's his girl. And he has to help her out especially when she's struggling in pain.  TOO MANY FEELS!

I know right, loved that scene too , just when he gives up to her stubbornness and lets her be , but when he see her struggling with her hair and the hint of pain, he drops all the act, his ego and helps her. The softness on her face at his gesture . How can people not see that they both be loving each other , fighting with each other yet protecting the other. 

He cannot see her in pain and vice-versa. Feels , overload. 

They are hurting , it needs healing and time. But they both are aware how it's all mutual , how they both want to drop this conflict and be with each other , yet they understand the hurt. Perfection.
-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG! Please! Writers - take note of this; I will watch them over MukBhi any day. 
I'm gonna be honest - I have no idea what's happening with MukBhi. I watch online so the minute they come on screen, I skip the scenes. It's unfortunate, but their story just takes away my MaNan feels and I don't want that happening. ðŸ¤¢
Cat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

LOL!!😆
Got a ship name ready😉? They might give in if fans demand😉😆

I am kinda confused I like TriNika but its too similar to my other current favourite ship TriNik, maybe NoyLok😆
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

I am kinda confused I like TriNika but its too similar to my other current favourite ship TriNik, maybe NoyLok😆

@Bold: Just cracked me up😆
We could have NyoTri as well😳
Or TriNika

But yours is acchha!!😃😆
Cat. thumbnail
Sorry Anu your pheels wala post got hijacked by my energizer bunny wala pheels for Pandit and Noyonika😕😆
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushipyaar

OMG! Please! Writers - take note of this; I will watch them over MukBhi any day. 
I'm gonna be honest - I have no idea what's happening with MukBhi. I watch online so the minute they come on screen, I skip the scenes. It's unfortunate, but their story just takes away my MaNan feels and I don't want that happening. ðŸ¤¢

I think MukBhi could have had a nice story, but they messed it up in the beginning and now their do not make sense most of the time...