Happy Birthday Anamika (Anony_mous)

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

It was a beautiful morning. A young girl found herself in the middle of a hospital. She looked around in awe and there was a certain excitement that she couldn't explain. The place bore resemblance to one she had seen before. She moved towards a room that she knew belonged to her favourite.

Dr. Elliot Reid sat behind a desk and looked at her colleague: *raising eyebrow* John, who is our next patient?

Christopher, smirked and replied: Yes JD do we even have patients today?

JD rolled his eyes: as if we usually have a queue outside.

Suddenly Elliot spotted the girl peeking in through the door with her jaw dropped in wonder and enchantment. Elliot pointed at the girl.

Turk also known as Dr. Christopher Turk gasped: Whoa! Looks like we have a patient after all.

The girl stood still, realizing that she had been spotted. She entered the room slowly and looked around. It felt like she belonged. She knew the doctors too, actually she knew them a little too well. As she inched towards them she pinched herself making sure this wasn't a dream.

The doctors helped her take a seat and then started their enquiry.

Elliot: What is your name?

Girl: Anonymous. I am Anonymous

The doctors twitched their lips and exchanged glances.

JD (thoroughly confused) : Is that even a name?

Anonymous kept grinning like an idiot. She knew all this was too perfect to be true. She knew she would wake up any minute so she tried to savour it all.

Turk: *whispering to JD* She needs treatment; I think she is suffering from amnesia. She looks a little mentally misbalanced also.

JD : *whispering back* I think you're right. We shouldn't miss this opportunity. *looks at Dr. Elliot* Right love?

Elliot: Nevermind. Let's do it.

They trick the girl and bring her to the operation theatre. They were in a mood for mischief.

Turk: Let's begin the operation.

Anonymous: *shocked* what? You want to operate on me?

Anonymous couldn't believe it. All that excitement and overwhelming joy had just turned into fear and anxiety. She was just about to get on her feet when JD said something she couldn't believe.

JD: *wearing doctors glove* You have amnesia.

Anonymous couldn't believe it. She realised that she had to run but as soon as she tried to get back on her feet, Elliot stabbed her with a syringe and she fainted.

JD and Turk helped her up on the operation bed and opened her up.

Turk: *evil grin* Time for some fun!

Elliot: Yes! Finally we have got a patient for our new experiment.

JD: Let's try it out.

Anonymous slowly opened her eyes and looked at the three doctors cluelessly.

JD: What is your name?

Anonymous: *In a baritone* I am Arnav Singh Raizada. But I'd prefer that you call me ASR.

She couldn't understand what was happening to her.

The doctors gasped. They couldn't believe it. All they could utter was "WHAT THE?"

Anonymous: *angrily* That's my dialogue!

Elliot: What else do you remember?

Anonymous: My wife- Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!

JD: *with open mouth* What a long complicated name!

Anonymous: *angrily* How does it matter, Damn it!

Just after she says those words her eyeballs roll and she falls unconscious again.

The doctors nervously try to fix it. She wakes up again, looking as clueless as before.

Anonymous: *gasps again* I am Geet. Geet Handa. I have a husband

Turk: (couldn't help but let out a laugh) This is hilarious.

Elliot: That's enough! Poor girl.

JD : Let's give it one more shot!

JD starts to operate on her again after she falls unconscious

Anonymous: *wakes up* I'm Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla. I have a husband and cute princess. Why am I here? Where is my husband? You don't know him, he will eat you alive if he gets to know you are holding me here against my will.

Turk: Yikes!

Anonymous: Where is Ruhi

JD: Who-hi?

Anonymous: My daughter. Ruhi Raman Kumar Bhalla.

Elliot: We have had enough!

She says stabbing her with the syringe again. She falls on the bed unconscious and the doctors try a hand at fixing her again. Elliot looked nervous and JD spotted it.

JD: *smiles at her* Ok, chill love!

Elliot: Stop flirting and fix her!

JD: *starts operating on her again* Now it has to work.

They were waiting for her to wake. But she didn't!

JD: *operates on her brain* come on, did I kill her?

Elliot: *tears on her eyes* Anonymous come on please!

JD: This will be the last operation for me if she doesn't wake up!

Turk : *trying to sound calm* Don't worry, she will wake up.

Elliot: How can you be so sure?

Turk: *pointing towards Anonymous* Look for yourself.

Elliot: *gets tensed* Who are you now? Let me guess, Ashar Hussain from Humsafar?

Anonymous: *confused* No. I am Anamika. I was born on 3rd March and it's my birthday today!

The doctors shake hands and clap for the successful surgery. They cheer her on and wish her happy birthday.

Anamika: *gets up from bed* What happened?

JD: *sheepish grin* We kind of-- sort of-- operated on you.

Anamika: *shocked* What? You guys are crazy like in the show, Scrubs.

Turk: Yes, we know. We are in the show, Scrubs.

They help Anamika up and take her outside. Later they apologise for being insane and operating on her and also take her out for lunch to celebrate her birthday. Although it wasn't how Anamika had pictured her birthday, it was still incredible and in a small way, just perfect.

Dearest Anamika,

Wishing you a very happy birthday and hope this year you achieve everything you hope for and may God always be with you. Always be the way you are and keep smiling.

Have A Scrubby Birthday!

With warm and best regards,

Credits:

-Naz.Karam- | Yagyaseni | OtakuGirl-Debo | -CrazySobtian- | Abhinaya08 | -BlueEyes- | .Username. | Yuvika_15  |
Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

arshi21

Hey Anon! I miss your Arshi stories. As you know, I am a huge fan of your fanfictions that you have ever written for Arnav and Khushi.
Here's wishing you a very happy birthday :)
This birthday i hope you get ALL sorts of creativity to pursue writing and everything else you desire.

I, for one know that writer's block sucks. And here's wishing that you may NEVER get one in your life. 

Have an amazing day Anon! :)

PS:  will we get more "making khushi mine" stories? ;) *greedy smile*

PPS: Heard you like yeh hain mohabbatein too? Well, that show is my current fixation :)

christiandior.

Happy Birthday, Anamika! I wish you a wonderful day filled with laughter and joy. You're a brilliant writer, keep up the mastery.

Love,
Sonia

beenish248

happy birthday ana ðŸ¥³
may Allah gives you all happiness in your life 
stay blessed ðŸ¤—

|Persephone|

Happy Happy Birthday Anamika! Hope you have an awesome day filled with much joy and fun! Have lots of cake and don't forget to save us a piece too ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰! 

Enjoy your day bud!
- Gunia

Phoenixrises

Happy Birthday Anamika! May God grant all your wishes! 
Hope you get everything that you set out to do. Have an awesome day ahead and a fruitful year too. 

I hope you know you're a beautiful writer and that I can never get enough of your work. I am a BIG fan of all your works from Making Khushi Mine to Can't Let Go. From Age Old Story to All About You. I've read all your works and reading your stories does exactly what a story should do, it transports me into that alternate universe that YOU created. I can feel what the characters are feeling and for that moment, my world , the real world ceases to exist for me. 
So please do continue writing. This year has been great for you what with MKM getting published and Only You being selected for Voices Old and New. I hope you keep achieving such literary merits. 

But don't forget your ever faithful readers who are waiting for an update on your blog (opportunistic plea to update CLG and hoping it's only work that's keeping you busy and not ill health)
Many many happy returns of the day once again. 
Loads of love.

shalini_s 

Anamika,

wish you a very very happy birthday ðŸ˜Š

sairam03

Happy Birthday Anamika. God bless you.

aquagal

Wish you a very Happy Birthday. May your day be as special as you are and filled with lots of wonderful moments not only today but forever. 
May all your wishes come true and you have a fun-filled day. May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
Keep smiling!! Wish you all the love, happiness and success ðŸ˜Š

ssyahoo 

Wishing you a very happy birthday! Thank you for writing such wonderful stories on Arshi and hope you continue to write many more. Best wishes! 
Sami (ssyahoo)

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy birthday anamika. Have a grt day =)
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Anamika..many many happy returns of the day..may God always bless you...😃
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Happy Birthday, Anamika! ðŸ¤— Hope u have a great one! 😃 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy birthday Anamika! Hope you have a lovely day😊
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wish u a very happy birthday.: )
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Many many returns of the day
Happy burthday
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Anamika!!
Hope you become a well known writer soon.
Missing you alot. Hope to chat with you soon just like old times.
Love you loads darling.

(PM's and scraps dekh lena na)

Hope you are doing well. We all are waiting for Best Laid Plans it has been almost year since you made a thread on it.

Once again a very Happy Birthday!!
Edited by OmNaMaSteOm - 9 years ago
satiisparvati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wishing you awesome birthday...