Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nuritzur

πŸ˜† It like Part-time editor.
Haha yes you are my Special little didi πŸ˜‰

Got it...I will put that title on my business card now. πŸ€£
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nurit, I know I already told you how much I enjoyed the update on FB but I wanted to post here too.

Well that was a totally unexpected approach from our dear Sonal, but like everyone, I don't trust her one bit, so I will be interested to see what she is up to.

I loved Rachna's dream sequence it was really well done, and a definite reflection of her sub-conscious mind. πŸ‘

Now what is Vihaan up to? Interesting that he is attempting to contact  Kabir; how exactly do these two know each other.

Hope you update soon. I am really looking forward to the update...and the sooner your editor gets her job done, then she can get on to her own storyπŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: crtkelly

Hey Nurit, I know I already told you how much I enjoyed the update on FB but I wanted to post here too.

Well that was a totally unexpected approach from our dear Sonal, but like everyone, I don't trust her one bit, so I will be interested to see what she is up to.

I loved Rachna's dream sequence it was really well done, and a definite reflection of her sub-conscious mind. πŸ‘

Now what is Vihaan up to? Interesting that he is attempting to contact  Kabir; how exactly do these two know each other.

Hope you update soon. I am really looking forward to the update...and the sooner your editor gets her job done, then she can get on to her own storyπŸ˜†

teehee πŸ˜†
Nuritzur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crtkelly

I dont know Nivi If I really make you busy with my story please tell me. I also waiting for her update. I hope I not tanking too much from your free time Nivi
wittydragon thumbnail

Hi Dear Ekra. thank for reading my story. 😊
Haha I like the way that you also not trust Sonal. I can't say any thing about Vihaan you will have to wait. Thank you for your comment 😊

oh no, that means vihhan is also a negative characterπŸ˜²πŸ˜•. well, than it's going 2 be fun. he these 2 true lover[kabir and rachna' overcome all these hurdles and unite. u know, suspence kills me bt it's one king of fun 2 wait how it will resolve. plz update soon when u get time. can't waitπŸ˜›
Nuritzur thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekra101

oh no, that means vihhan is also a negative characterπŸ˜²πŸ˜•. well, than it's going 2 be fun. he these 2 true lover[kabir and rachna' overcome all these hurdles and unite. u know, suspence kills me bt it's one king of fun 2 wait how it will resolve. plz update soon when u get time. can't waitπŸ˜›

All parts will be connected soon and the real story behind all this will came out. I sure you all going to surprise and I hope you all will like it πŸ˜‰ Next update maybe will post on Sunday. stay tuned πŸ˜ƒ
nividances thumbnail

I dont know Nivi If I really make you busy with my story please tell me. I also waiting for her update. I hope I not tanking too much from your free time Nivi

No Nurit...you're fine. It doesn't take a fraction of the time to read and "edit" your updates as it does to write my own chapters. I'm hopelessly slow when it comes to writing since I write, delete, and re-write the same scene a few times. Oh if you all could see some of the initial drafts I come up with...some of them are unintentionally outrageous and hilarious. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Nuritzur thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

No Nurit...you're fine. It doesn't take a fraction of the time to read and "edit" your updates as it does to write my own chapters. I'm hopelessly slow when it comes to writing since I write, delete, and re-write the same scene a few times. Oh if you all could see some of the initial drafts I come up with...some of them are unintentionally outrageous and hilarious. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

waiting to read your update πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi I am a new reader loved your ff continue soon.
wittydragon thumbnail
are we getting update today, nurit di? πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰