Viraj's return to create romance in Star Plus' Nisha Aur Uske Cousins - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by NiRajCraZey

Manasa jo hoga dekha jayega! but for now party alll time!! Viru is back in form πŸ₯³

Hehe... off ocurseπŸ₯³
Cvs completely ruined NiRaj.. They got Nisha married to kabir. How will they ever clean up this mess?
Originally posted by mary78613

Cvs completely ruined NiRaj.. They got Nisha married to kabir. How will they ever clean up this mess?

For time being let us be calm and watch their theory... we shall protest if they further scrap the show..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dazzlerruhi

For time being let us be calm and watch their theory... we shall protest if they further scrap the show..πŸ˜†

exactly we have to wait and watch
Not again please...not again πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
What is this again yaar ???? Another one ????
Are these ppl who writes these articles competing with each other or what ????
This is like seriously the first Indian show I watched surrounded by so much controversy πŸ€”
First Fuzion, then Times of India, this morning spamdomain and now TellyChakkar...who is next ????????????

Originally posted by Dazzlerruhi

Hey, how is that possible with Nisha's marriage?πŸ˜•

Beats me too...really this is just plain bulls*** 😑 😑...why are they doing this to us ?????
Originally posted by eshasrk

Not again please...not again πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
What is this again yaar ???? Another one ????
Are these ppl who writes these articles competing with each other or what ????
This is like seriously the first Indian show I watched surrounded by so much controversy πŸ€”
First Fuzion, then Times of India, this morning spamdomain and now TellyChakkar...who is next ????????????

Indiatellytalkies so far didnt gave any article on NAUCπŸ˜† may be that is the nextπŸ˜†
Originally posted by eshasrk

Beats me too...really this is just plain bulls*** 😑 😑...why are they doing this to us ?????

Esha because they have received ultimatum from channel.. they are experimenting and wanted to gain more trps..
Thanks for sharing ..😊  Even Taher tweeted this link .. So I do feel this  will be happening now ..
Wow...
This is awesum...
Finally, CVs ko akal aagaya