•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Preeto and Kuljeet's mom are shown talking. Kuljeets mom challenges Preeto that if she thinks she has taken kuljeet on her side she is wrong. Kuljeet is still her son and will be on her side. Don't just be happy on winning on such small incidents.... Preeto tells her she is not against her but against the hatred that she has....and lot of dialogues betn them...

Kuljeets Mom comes to kuljeet with a glass of milk... says this has poison... you have to choose betn me and preeto. If you still think are dutyful to me and have same feelings as me for Santo go and give this to Preeto..... Kuljeet in fix

Kuljeet comes to preeto's room asks her what is the role of ideal husband... preeto answers one who cares and shares happiness and sad things in life and stays beside you in your tough times. Then he asks her wnat is the role of ideal wife ... to which she replies wife and husband are two sides of coins and share same duties.... He tells her this glass has poisoned milk which my mom has sent for you... I am in fix... I can't go against her and at the same time can't give you death...Now when I want to live with you... I am asked to pick betn you or my mom.... I hope in next janam I will be able to fulfill my duties with that he drinks the glass of milk.... later faints...

Preeto sees this and says he can't do this,... she will not let him die... Scen then shifts to hospital... where he is treated.... Preeto for a moment dreams and sees herself in white dress....screams... her doctor comes and tells preeto why is she screaming ... kuljeet is fine and out of danger.... Preeto and kuljeets mom ask can the meet him... doctor gives permission only 1 can go. Preeto pleads to go and she goes in... Some emotional talk between Kuljeet and Preeto....The preeto goes out.... Kuljeets mom is all the while blaming Preeto for it .... Then kuljeets mom enters the room. She places her hand on Kuljeets forehead.... kuljeet wakes up... removes his oxygen mask and gets up and sits and they they both have a slyish laugh... Episode ends
thanks 😃

I thinbk kuljeet is playing around, I don't trust him, the way he was acting in the hospital scene didn't look right to me 😕
omg the last part of this was a real shocker to me...i thought kuljeet had changed...so guddi is still got her son under control
thanks for a wonderful update
woah i didn't like kuljit's and his mom evil laugh
Is this update from India or US. I think this is US update. Yes kuljeet was acting and I think 2 more episodes r over after this one.
that's not nice of him 😡