Actress Firoza Khan aka Kinjal engaged

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/actress-firoza-khan-engaged-150226

Actress Firoza Khan engaged

26 Feb 2015 06:55 PM | SanaFarzeen

I am in love...I am in love...Yes, I am in looove!!!!

Wondering who is singing this song???

It is none other than the beautiful and charming Firoza Khan, who is seen playing the super interesting role of Kinjal in Saath Nibhana Saathiya (Star Plus).

Firoza is in a committed relationship with Delhi based lad Shakir Chaudhary. They formalized their relationship earlier this month.

The couple has been friends for more than two years. But last month when she went to Himachal Pradesh for a holiday with her cousins, the two met and fell in love.  

Sharing details of her love story, Firoza said, "From the time Shakir picked us from the Delhi airport, he took it upon himself to make the trip (Himachal) a comfortable and happy one. This is when I realised that I was falling in love with this man who is completely differently from me."

Interestingly, Shakir's dad always wanted Firoza to marry Shakir and finally  Shakir's mother made their relationship official.

"His parent's actually proposed marriage and I said yes knowing well that I would be really happy with this man. Shakir's mom instantly gifted me a ring as a token of love and made the proposal official. Everything happened during the trip," blushed the girl.

And what about her parents? "They know Shakir but since they are away I am eagerly waiting for them to come back. The families can meet each other and fix upon the dates. If everything works out well, we will get married by November this year."

Wish a happy and prosperous life ahead guys!!!

Congrats Firoza for her engagement and hope she gets happiness ๐Ÿ˜ƒWish her all the best 
Congrats to Firoza and all the very best for her up comming married life! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Congrats! Wish you all the success.