fahima1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ahem hates his mom kokila?!
The same ahem who always loved his mum unconditionally and would always side with her over everyone else, and who used to hate seeing her upset and hurt and always do what his mum said now hates her?! Why?

Him and his meera and vidya live in their own place?

And what is this rubbish that ahem might have gotten re married? ( I read in another post that in a new promo it showed ahem waiting for someone with a bouquet and then this lady comes) If he has why?
Why would he betray his gopi? I won't be happy if he did get re married , I won't be happy that if he betrayed his own gopi?
But in a new article it said that gopi is gonna bring ahem, kokila and meera close together again but why was vidya not mentioned? I don't think that ahem has re married otherwise it would have mentioned on the new article about it .

Now we know why kokila and rashi don't stay at modi mansion.
I can't believe paridhi? How could she just abandon her responsibilities on rashi junior ? Everything that happened is not rashi juniors fault , she was just a baby, it's also not her fault that she was born to radha either. Very disappointing paridhi! No wonder rashi junior calls her own father jigar kaka and the reason why she does is because of paridhi. She separated father and daughter from eachother . He had no choice but to choose paridhi over his daughter rashi junior. This is shameful.
and also we now know why urmila acts crazy and treats kokila, she is mentally unstable? But how did she become that? She has also lost her memory I think because when jigar called her mummy ji , she was like er?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starry_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: fahima1234

Ahem hates his mom kokila?!
The same ahem who always loved his mum unconditionally and would always side with her over everyone else, and who used to hate seeing her upset and hurt and always do what his mum said now hates her?! Why?

It is puzzling as to why the mama's boy suddenly broke off his shell and took a massive and drastic decision. I think some how it is related to Gopi murdering Radha which lead to Gopi being arrested, there fore their kids being abandoned again (was one of Ahem's fear). Ahem and Kokila must have had a massive disagreement about this (Yet it still does not pull the strings in regards to why he would do it. the whole mystery looks deeper than we think).

Him and his meera and vidya live in their own place?
Yes it looks like they are living seperate at their own place, the three of them.

And what is this rubbish that ahem might have gotten re married? ( I read in another post that in a new promo it showed ahem waiting for someone with a bouquet and then this lady comes) If he has why?
Why would he betray his gopi? I won't be happy if he did get re married , I won't be happy that if he betrayed his own gopi?

This would be a massive shocker if Ahem has remarried leaving Gopi. The whole thing is a suspense waiting to be revealed. But I doubt he would remarry, no matter how angered he is, I don't think he would take such a step as he does love gopi. 

But in a new article it said that gopi is gonna bring ahem, kokila and meera close together again but why was vidya not mentioned? I don't think that ahem has re married otherwise it would have mentioned on the new article about it .

Yes heard about it and wholly hope that this one would come true instead of re-marrying article.

Now we know why kokila and rashi don't stay at modi mansion.
I can't believe paridhi? How could she just abandon her responsibilities on rashi junior ? Everything that happened is not rashi juniors fault , she was just a baby, it's also not her fault that she was born to radha either. Very disappointing paridhi! No wonder rashi junior calls her own father jigar kaka and the reason why she does is because of paridhi. She separated father and daughter from eachother . He had no choice but to choose paridhi over his daughter rashi junior. This is shameful.
Agree with you on this Fahima. Whatever happened certainly is not the kid's fault, she totally is the innocent one and really sad that Paridhi treated her in such manner (No matter the situation, she has no right to do that to a kid.) 

and also we now know why urmila acts crazy and treats kokila, she is mentally unstable? But how did she become that? She has also lost her memory I think because when jigar called her mummy ji , she was like er?

I may totally and really be wrong about this but I think it may have been related to Urmila's husband (Jithu bhai) I wonder if she lost him, which has caused Urmila to become mentally unstable. 

Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 9 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@red: Please show the link in which Gopi will reunite Ahem, Kokila & the kids. If this happens then I think that lady will walk out of Ahem's life. I think Vidya was not mentioned because she developed Meera's traits. I don't think Vidya will be hating Gopi.
Edited by sharoon3210 - 9 years ago