Sandhir FF: It's a Modern Fairytale...!! Chapter 3B Updated.!! May 13 - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful update
Thnku for the pm
it was a nice update but was really short..

Continue soon with a bigger update
omg u updated ur ff finally prishu. awesome amazing update prishu.    love d way rd proposed her. so they r no longer together what happened between them n where is sanyu. hey don't delay it prishu. do update soon.
Posted: 8 years ago
awww such a lovely small part !! i love it love it. thnx for the pm
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 3B

Hey Guys, 

I apologize for being super late, but this will be the last update for at least a month, as I have year end exams at the end of this month... So please guys do like at the least, and if you think the chapter was worth it, then do comment...

Love 

Prachi

Unknowingly he dropped that one tear from his eye, which trailed down his cheek... He was quick to rub it off...

He then downed his glass of Carling Lager, and walked out of the club without bidding his friends a very good night...

Even though he wasn't drunk, all of him wanted to drown into the intoxication of that Lager... He wanted to drown himself out of the regret... But what he didn't know was that the deeper he drowned himself, the more he was losing his dignity for himself...

He staggered out of the bar, keeping himself stable.. He felt that acting drunk would relieve his stress... The super successful business tycoon, Randhir Singh Shekhawat who was immune to the disease of love in front of the cursing world, had lost himself because of love... The last 4 years he had lost himself somewhere, where he, or no one else can reach to bring him back...

All except her... She was someone who could bring him back from the DEAD...

He sat in his car where he lay alone, in the speaking silence... He decided to drive himself home, to escape her existence and thoughts... He could feel her in the essence of the air... He could never be wrong about her... There was something about this night that mesmerized her, and her reminiscencing thoughts...

He went up the royal and majestic stairs in his mansion... He walked into his room and strode to his balcony... The moon was shadowing the light, and lightning a soft darkish white on Earth... He stared out into the moon, He felt her presence right there, right then...

He then felt a feminine hand on his shoulder, he knew it had to be her, her sensation was unlike all the others,  and then he  turned around at the touch...  And what he saw left him shattered...  There was no one there, it was just him and the silence of the world around him...

While on the other side of Earth, she was waking up at 8 in the morning... She twisted around her sleep moving her legs and swaying around... The sun peeked into the window, when she realized that today was the most important day for her best friend... She just had to be there...

And so, like Sanyukta she rushed into getting ready and putting on the best outfit she could make out in less than 10 mins...

She then picked her camera and side bag... and ran out the house she hurriedly turned on her car, and drove down the road... when she arrived at the destination...  The water was covered in rose petals and the the grass had a heart in it with a heart made of flowers and a big will you marry me written with flower petals...

the birds were chirping and there was a boy standing to the side who was tensed to the point he thought the world was going to end, IF she said NO...!!

Sanyukta walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder, don't worry come on, get ready she will be coming soon... She assuringly patted his shoulder

He then turned around and stood by the entrance of the national park...

They then heard the car skid to a stop, near the parking lot.. Sanyukta walked behind the huge Oak tree, and hid herself with the camera, ready to snap the special moment...!!

She smiled watching the whole scenario in front of her eyes...

She had tears of joy yet regret in her eyes... But deep inside her heart she missed him, to the point where only she knew how the last 4 years had been spent without him... Yet the one part that only told her that she was right, and that regretting for him was wrong... Her Brain always pulled her back...

She then came out and snapped some more pics after engulfing in her a teddy hug... Aarohi, was super happy as her parents were always insisting her for marriage...  Rohan then picked her up, and they then had a quick kiss...

Sanyukta snapped the moment and smiled at it...

She just then turned around and started her stroll back to her car...

Sanyukta..!! Aarohi yelled, where are you going...??

Home...!!

Stay...!!

No, I have some stuff to do..!!

Rohan then yelled... Pack your bags, we are going to India...

What...?? What the hell are you talking about...

We have fixed the wedding date for next month, so go home... and I will get you and Aarohi, and me some plane tickets... I will call you let you know the time...

"Are you serious..??"

"No, Jokes, no go and  pack...!!"

She sighed, and waved a chaste bye... Leaving the two to enjoy some private time...

Around 3 in the afternoon she got a message on her cell... and then she smiled, replying an

"Okay :)"

She smiled and then picked up her bags, headed out her door, staring at her cozy home for the last time in at least 2 months

Precap... The wedding preparations, and the biggest shock...! Randhir meets Sanyukta

So this end my 3rd chapter, I hoped you liked it, and be sure to give it a huge thumbs up, if you think it deserves it, and please do let me know what you would like to read in the comments below...

Love

Prishi
Edited by ArshaParsh - 8 years ago