_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Marathi actress
Khushboo Tawde to
play Betaal's love
interest in SAB TV's
next

Dheeraj Kumar and Zuby Kocchar's Creative Eye Limited will create ripples with their new comic show which will have a blend of fantasy in it.
Well, we are talking about their new show on SAB TV, Betaal aur Singhasan Battisi.
We at Tellychakkar.com were the first to report
about Creative Eye taking forward their Sony PAL show, Singhasan Battisi in a re-packaged format on SAB TV. As per our info, Sandeep Aanand of F.I.R. fame has been roped in to play Betaal.
Now, joining Betaal will be his love interest, the Betaalni. Sounds interesting, isn't it?
Well, playing the role of the betaalni with beauty' will be noted Marathi actress Khushboo Tawde.Khushboo has earlier done leading roles in Marathi shows, Ek Mohor Abol, Tu Bhetshi Navyane, Parijaat. On Hindi TV, she has earlier done Tere Liye and Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah
Chashmah.
In her second outing with SAB TV, Khushboo will play the beautiful Saundarya Lekha who is blindly in love with Betaal. She will be a confident girl in the Pret Lok' who would be the centre of attraction; all the other betaals out there will be madly in love with her. But she would blindly be in love with the main Betaal (Sandeep).
When contacted, Khushboo confirmed the news stating, "Yes, it is true that I will play the loveinterest of Betaal in the SAB TV show.
After playing Bulbul in Taarak Mehta, I am excited to work with SAB TV again."
Are you looking forward to watch the love story of Betaal and his Betaal??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pongapandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Matlab fix hogaya ki ab wo tmkoc mein nahin ayengi !!
sara5471 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pongapandit

Matlab fix hogaya ki ab wo tmkoc mein nahin ayengi !!

Kaise ati? Show mein to uski us adhi jaan nikale hue suit pehene wale bande se shaadi karadi na Modi ji ne ðŸ˜­
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
She just played a cameo in the show.She was never going to come back.
slash7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aah .. thanks for sharing .. she's a decent actress and has a good screen presence 
i think TMKOC missed a trick.. she would have been perfect mrs. popatlal i think and could have added new dimension to GD...

finally she's got one on sab tv .. she missed out on  badi door se aayi hein and chidiya ghar in past too
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slash7

aah .. thanks for sharing .. she's a decent actress and has a good screen presence 

i think TMKOC missed a trick.. she would have been perfect mrs. popatlal i think and could have added new dimension to GD...

finally she's got one on sab tv .. she missed out on  badi door se aayi hein and chidiya ghar in past too

Which role she played in BDSAH? ðŸ˜ƒ
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Which role she played in BDSAH?😃

</div>
<div>

I think slash7 meant that khushbu might have auditioned for those 2 shows but didn't get any role in them.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Subha.

I think slash7 meant that khushbu might have auditioned for those 2 shows but didn't get any role in them.

Maybe.. ðŸ˜³
But in CG she played role of Kapi's love interest (Tamilian, Not sure).. ðŸ˜ƒ
slash7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Which role she played in BDSAH? ðŸ˜ƒ

she didn't..  she was shortlisted for lead role .. sumit raghwan's on screen wife ... but went to other actress .. she had given interview to marathi paper here where she had mentioned her desire to work in sab tv comedies as they're content oriented ( not so much tmkoc these days ) ...  she also missed out on chidiya ghar when they replaced actress playing koyal or some other actor ...