•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
So  yess, cvs finally got  what they wanted , Sathiya Number one again 👏 Casts ( Devoleena, Firoza,Vishal,Ashish)  have updated their Instagram update ..😃 I think it was because of Radha Gopi fight and over dramatic sequences ..
Congratulations All saathiya casts and crew for their hard work 👏 and congrats my fellow saathiyans 🤗

Devoleena posted this on her Instagram thanking all fans for supporting saathiya 😃

Edited by basuanasuya - 9 years ago
Well done, finally they got their cake! 😆

Congratulations - Saathiya tops the TRP chart!

Its Celebration time for the cast and crew of Saath Nibhana Saathiya!

Thursday, February 26, 2015 | 4:49:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | 37 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

The team of Saath Nibhana Saathiya under Rashmi Sharma Telefilms, is elated and enjoying the cake cutting ceremony. 

Curious to the reason? Read to know more -

The show bagged the top position after a few months and hence celebrated the joyous moment. Saathiya which managed to maintain its position on TRP charts, rose to the top slot with its intriguing twists and turns.

It's an achievement for the cast and crew, who are seen rejoicing the same in the above picture.

When asked Vishal Singh, he said, "We all are really happy and cut two cakes. Everyone on the set is really happy as we bagged the top position. It's not that we have acquired the top  position for the first time, but a show which is running from the past five years and yet managed to acquire the top position is a big thing. Every now and then new shows are getting launched but still we are being showered with love form the audience."

TellyBuzz wishes a hearty congratulations to the entire team of Saath Nibhana Sathiya!

Neha Jain

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/24378-congratulations-saathiya-tops-the-trp-chart.htm

😆... great CVs.. congrats..😆
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

Wait! Ain't that little Pappu with Firoza? Took me all day to notice that. 😆

Maybe they were shooting a flashback scene.
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

Wait! Ain't that little Pappu with Firoza? Took me all day to notice that. 😆

Maybe they were shooting a flashback scene.

From all pictures it look like they are shooting flashback, saw some pictures with Nazim. Meera Vidya and Rupaji...means that could be ahem koki conflict scene