Kumkum Bhagya

Aye, aye! Happy Birthday to Cap'n "Pretty" Sriti Jha!!

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

-Begusarai Bihar, the Piscean talent was born, to mesmerize and to amaze...

...educated in Kathmandu and Delhi..
...fondly called Titu..
...the one with big beautiful eyes and a sweet, serene smile
...the one who loves to read...
...the proud solitary traveller
...the Waheeda Rehman, Meryl Streep and Johnny Depp admirer
...a fervent lover of cinema
...the one who loves gajar ka halwa and ghee
...her name should be pretty
...and she is Sriti!!!

"Hard work pays off - hard work beats talent any day, but if you're talented and work hard, it's hard to be beat"- Robert Grifin |||

Wowing us with your versatility and utmost perfection to every role,you continue to amaze us as a person as well.  Your not only talented, but extremely hardworking as well. We are not the only ones saying so however...

"I am a big fan of Sriti's work; I think she's brilliant. I have followed her body of work and she manages to surprise me every single time. Whenever she plays a new character, I think she has put her best foot forward, but she raises the bar every time. Whether, it is playing a queen in a show like Shaurya Aur Suhani or portraying the character of a mentally imbalanced girl in Jyoti, her performances have always stood out irrespective of her role." - Mohit Raina

Hope you continue to amaze and inspire more and more people!!

But today is an extremely special day because...

It's your birthday!!!!

Wishing you lots of joy and love and hope you have a wonderful, and memorable birthday!! 

Unleash your inner Rockstar⭐️

"Saari raat machayenge shor, do it like a Rockstar"

Edited by -Trishh- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Trishh- thumbnail

The girl next door with a mystic persona. 

Main khwaabon ki shehzaadi, main hoon har dil pe chhaayi
Baadal hai meri zulfein, bijli meri angdaai
Bijli giraane main hoon aayi, ho bijli giraane main hoon aayi
Kehte hain mujhko hawa Hawaii

She has various faces, the ones we have loved and adored...

Like the shy and superstitious, bhajan singing girl Malini Sharma in Dhoom Machao Dhoom..

Allah tero naam Ishwar tero naam
Allah tero naam Ishwar tero naam
Sabko sanmati de bhagwan
Sabko sanmati de bhagwan
Allah tero naam

And her journey continued with Sunaina Kota in Jiya Jale, a girl travelling the path of love. 

Raat ko jab chaand chamake, jal uthhe tan mera.
Main kaho mat kar oh chanda, iss galee ka pheraa.
Aana moraa saiyaa jab aaye.
Chamakanaa uss raat ko jab milenge tanaman milenge tanaman.
Piyaa tose naina laage le, naina laage Re.
Jaane kya ho ab aage re.

Sudha and her alter ego Devika in Jyoti defined her as an actress with her ability to perform two different personalities in one show.

Parde me rahane do parda na uthao
Parda jo uth gaya to bhed khul jayega
Allah meri tauba Allah meri tauba 

She then sizzled the small screen as the fiery princess Suhani in Shaurya Aur Suhani.

Mera naam Chin-Chin-Chu
Chin-Chin-Chu, Baaba Chin-Chin-Chu
Raat chandni, main aur tu
Hello, Mister, How do you do?
Baaba...Baaba...
O, Baaba.. Baaba...

She played an rich but blind girl Sandhya with secrets in Rakt Sambandh who later revenges on her culprits when she regains her eye sight as Vrinda.

Honthon mein aisi baat main dabaake chali aayi
Khul jaye wohi baat toh duhaayi hai duhaayi
Haan re haan, baat jismein pyaar toh hai, zeher bhi hai haaye
Honthon mein aisi baat

Jhanvi and Sia of Dil Se Di Dua.Saubhagyawati Bhava were the powerful portrayals of a domestic violence victim and her new identity respectively. 

Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam
Tum rahe na tum ham rahe na ham
Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam
Tum rahe na tum ham rahe na ham
Waqt ne kiyaa

Ganga of Balika Vadhu was the bold rustic village woman, who refuses to be victimized and grows strength to fight the world..

Kaanto se khich ke ye aanchal
Tod ke badhan baadhe paayal
Koi na roko dil ki udaan ko
Dil vo chalaa ha ha haa haa haa haa
Aaj phir jine ki tamannaa hai
Aaj phir marane kaa iraadaa hai
Aaj phir jine ki tamannaa hai
Aaj phir marane kaa iraadaa hai

And she currently romances the small screen as Pragya Arora Mehra in Kumkum Bhagya, the level headed and kind soul who becomes a victim of circumstances and gets tangled in a marriage of hatred and mistrust. She accepts the situation, and sees the good in every bad and hopes to build her love and life.

Ghar se chale the hum toh khushi ki talaash mein
Khushi ki talaash mein
Gam raah mein khade the, wohi saath ho liye
Khud dil se dil ke baat kahi aur ro liye
Yun hasraton ke daag mohabbat mein dho liye
Khud dil se dil ke baat kahi aur ro liye
Yun Hasraton Ke Daag

And her remarkable journey continues... 

Thus, Sriti has made a name for herself as a talented actress who is always ready to take challenging roles and who puts 110% into her work. Her passion for acting makes her a bright star on screen and off, as her positive attitude and friendly manner can be seen behind the scenes. With the travel pictures and artistic thoughts she shares on social media, her calm and contented personality shines through along with her fun-loving side. Sriti's fans wish her a lifetime of happiness and a new year full of new adventures, new friendships, and new possibilities!

All eyes being on her...she doesn't like much attention.

Being in spotlight...she has apprehensions.

We know all this...but it's a special occasion.

It demands words of expression...because it's time for some celebrations.

Happy Birthday Dear Sriti...We Love You! Why? Don't-ask-it. Just-accept-it. 

-India-Forums fan'mily!

-Trishh- thumbnail

SRITI  I FIRST SAW YOU AS SUDHA/DEVIKA ON JYOTI AND LOVED YOUR WORK SINCE THEN.  LOVE THE CHARACTERS YOU PLAY AND ALSO AS A PERSON YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAZING. WISHING YOU ALL THE SUCCESS AND APPRECIATION IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT ALL.

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 
HAVE  THE HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY & MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

WITH LOADS AND LOADS OF LOVE DEEPIKA

Sriti love your work since your show on Life OK, where you played Janvi/ Sia, you put in a  lot of effort for Pragya also, keep it up. liked how you potrayed how women are not weak and can fight their own  battles and can protect the guys too! Happy Birthday and wish you all the best in your career and life!

Dear Sriti,❀️

Hello!! I seriously don't know whether you'll be reading this or not but still... 

πŸ₯³Many many happy returns of the day.. πŸ˜Š Enjoy your birthday and may you have a blast..
Never thought I'll be wishing someone like this and this is my first time I'm posting wishes like this that to a celebrity so really don't know what to say.. 
Since there are chances that you'll read this let me tell you that I 1st saw you as Jhanvi in Dil de di dua and then I saw you in balika vadhu as Ganga and then now as pragya... I really really like your acting and you are just amazing.. Mainly I like you as you always play roles which are usually poles appart.. I like the way you give interviews and you're just as you are... I've read about you a lot and I can say that your too sweet... Too sweet.. And just amazing... And of course the way you're off screen.. I've seen in off screen bytes.. Just full of life...😊

Now again, it's your birthday so happy birthday have a blast and may you have an amazing year ahead... πŸ˜Š My best wishes are always with you..

With love,
AP.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Š

Hi Sriti Happy Birthday to you and Happy Birthday to me πŸ˜†
I think it's a sign it's my Bday too !!!
I am very happy to be your fan 
i am feeling very proud you are an amazing woman 
Im sure your co star must be lucky to work with you 
I wish you many happiness a lot of success because you deserve it πŸ˜Š
I started to watch KumKum Bhagya when i was very upset with my life
I remember i watched the Drunk wala episode 
i was laughing for the first time after many days 
So thank you Sriti 
once again Happy Birthday ^^

Asma

Happy birthday Sriti 
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, 
the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, 
the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
Wishing you many years of success, happiness & peace.
Have a birthday as special as you are Sriti πŸ˜³ 
Lots of love and best wishes 
Warm regards 
Maham πŸ˜³ 

Dear Sriti, 

Wishing you an amazing Birthday!! You rock as Pragya and you and Shabir bring Abhigya to life! You are  wonderful actor and wish you great success!

Hope this year brings for you all that you desire!

Luv
Dee
Dear Sriti,

Here is wishing one of the best talents in Indian Tellywood a very happy birthday!

Princess Suhani, Jhanvi, Sia, Pragya all would have been nothing if they were not brought to life by the one & only, super talented Sriti Jha. 

Sriti, you are indeed a star! A star whose work I admire very much. But now apart from your work, I admire you as a person too. From all that I have seen and read about you from interviews & social media make me proud to be your fan! 

Keep Rocking Sriti Jha! Have a blast! May you have the best in life! And may all your dreams come true!

Lots of love love happy love from Diah <3

Happy Happy Birthday Sriti
God bless u dear
Have a blast! 
you are so beautiful inside and out
Love you

SRITI SRITI SRITI!! πŸ˜†
I hope you really see this because seriously from the bottom of my heart I'm wishing you a very Happy Birthdayyy!!

You are the bomb.com @ being yourself. IDK you personally but... From the interviews I've seen and stuff like that.. you are awesome
I know this comment will get pushed to the bottom, but I hope my wishes reach you. Hope you have many many many MANY  more B-Days to come and hope you enjoy each and every one!!

Ahh you are superb at acting and I love just the way (in BTS I've seen) you laugh accidentally when you're in process of saying your dialogues. It's sooo cute hayeee   

I don't want to cut this short, but excitement is taking over me and.. and.. yeah.. yeh mera haal hai πŸ˜†

Anyway, I hope you save us some cake my love!❀️

Again enjoy and Happy Birthday to the most fabulous girl and actress!!! πŸ€—

Happy Birthday Sriti...πŸ€—
May God Bless You With All The Happiness...Love And Success In Life...Have A Great Blast On Your Special Day...πŸ₯³β€οΈ

Happy Happy Birthday Sriti
God bless u dear
Have a blast! 
you are so beautiful inside and out
Love you

Dear Sriti!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! 

You are a wonderful human being and an amazing actress!  From  Debut in dhoom machao Dhoom  to Jiya Jale to Suhani to sudha to vrunda/Sandhya to Jhanvi/Sia to ganga and now to pragya (pheww long list) thanks for always being innovative and entertaining! Have a blessed year ahead! 

Ishaa 

Happy Birthday Sriti!!

Love your work and love to see you smiling off set. Wishing you all the best and hope this year brings you many good things. Shuvo jonmodin ar onek onek shubhecha!!

Hugs and love from Mina in Canada :)

Dear Sriti,

Wishing you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I haven't watched you in any of your other shows unfortunately but the way you played Pragya pulled me enough to watch the show and I'm quite amazed at the talent that you have. The ease with which you portray the role goes to show you versatility as an actor. Keep acting and rocking it up.

From halfway across the world, sending you lots of love,

Min

Yes, today's your birthday Sriti! πŸ₯³

My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always.

You're an amazing actress (just LOVE you as Pragya in "Kumkum Bhagya"!) and even more important: a wonderful person with a heart of gold! You respect your fans and treat them (us) like friends.
Thanks for interacting with us on Twitter! And thanks for sharing your beautiful photos on Instagram - you're so talented, Sriti! 

Okay, thanks for everything - for being you.

Best wishes from germany,
Kate

Dear Sriti,

Many many Happy Returns of the day!

Hope your special day  brings you all that your heart desires...have a blast!

Lots of Love

Iqra
Hello Sriti Ji! Happy Birthday! May God bless you. I love your role as Pragya. It is very cute. ;) I wish that you receive loads of happiness on this special day. Keep rocking!

Happy Birthday  Sriti Jha πŸ₯³
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

may this birthday be the best birthday ever
love u β€οΈ
god bless u

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SRITI πŸ˜ƒ Wishing you loads of happiness and awesomeness.

You're a fabulous, versatile actor and even a more amazing person from what we've seen of you in offscreen clips & social media. Your love for books, cinema and solitary travelling is really admirable. You and Shabir are killing it as AbhiGya with the screen burning chemistry.

I personally believe you'd make a fantastic rebellious rockstar, if given the chance. It's your day, so, party like, do it like a ROCKSTAR! 

We love love happy love you. Why? DON't-ask-it, just-accept-it. πŸ˜ƒ

Sara

happy birthday

Happy birthday Sriti 
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, 
the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, 
the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
Wishing you many years of success, happiness & peace.
Have a birthday as special as you are Sriti πŸ˜³ 
Warm regards 
Maham πŸ˜³ 

Sriti 

happy birthday to you 
hope your special day brings you all your heart desires 
and I'm wishing you a day full of very pleasant surprises
I send you love and good wishes all the way from Sudan 
Nuha   

Hello Sriti,
Your name should be pretty. :-)
It's my first time to see you on TV in Kumkum Bhagya. I find you an excellent actress with beautiful eyes. Love how you are down to earth and sweet in your interviews. Hope you will have a wonderful birthday. Enjoy yourself.
Love
Tia

Dear Sriti,

You are one of the most talented actresses in Tellywood today!! I didn't see you before Kumkum Bhagya, and even through the dull moments in Kumkum Bhagya, you always seemd to shine through!! In fact, the whole Kumkum Bhagya cast shines through! There are many instances where you have proved to be a really great actress, for example, the drunk Pragya track. It's very easy to get OTT in that role, but you did an excellent job and it's now probably one of my most favorite moments on Kumkum Bhagya. You sizzle both onscreen and officer. You are so down to earth and super sweet!! I am so glad to be a fan of person wh is more than just a pretty face, and someone who is a really  talented and a beautiful human being as well! Happy  birthday!!

Love,
          Trish

Hello Sriti
Here wishing you many many happy returns of the day.

On this special day , I wish you all the best, all the joy you can ever have & may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow & the days to come. May you have a fantastic Birthday & Many more to come.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!

Lots  of Love

Miths

Hi Sriti

Many happy returns of the day.  Wish you even more success in this and future projects of yours

Many many happy returns of the day to a fabulous actress who I first spotted - by accident - almost 5 years ago when I was completely jaded with Indian Television. Your performance restored my faith in it and from then on I've been a huge fan of yours, Sriti. Whether it was Sudha, Devika, Suhani, Sandhya, Vrinda, Jhanvi, Sia, Ganga or Pragya you have done complete justice to them all and I'm so proud of the fact that in an industry saturated with saas-bahu sagas you managed such a diverse career and how! And after watching & reading all those interviews & off-screen segments till date, the admiration has only increased ten-fold to know what a lovely and genuine human being you are in real life as well. You have also been so indulgent with your fans and your message for us after your birthday thread last year was truly something we cherish. It meant a lot. Thank you for being so awesome, truly proud to be your fan  

Now before I run off with my words again πŸ˜†, here's wishing you a very very happy birthday this year and for all the years to come and hope you get the best of everything. You totally deserve it! God bless you and stay happy always πŸ€—

Lots of love,
Rachana 
(zephyr29) 

-Trishh- thumbnail

-
-

http://vimeo.com/120657109  <<< CLICK FOR VM

Organizer: -Trishh-
Graphicer: -Cutyee
Intro Writeup: -Tia-, and -Trishh-
Career Writeup: -Tia-, -mina-, and SaaraDON

And thanks to everyone else who helped contribute with ideas and etc.

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
GIFT ALERT: Last but not the least...

Here's a VIDEO MIX for the birthday girl from all of us at India-Forums.com:

[HBD Sriti] 'Say it again' - Memorable Pragya Moments

https://vimeo.com/120657109

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAOOO! CIAO!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! ⭐️

LEVEL 26th: FANTASTIC'ness Unlocked!

You may now proceed towards fangirl'ing the pretty lady .

Rock it like Rockstars'wa man! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

PS. Sriti, if you see this thread and it brings a big smile on your face...we will all fangirl you even more...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by SaaraDON - 9 years ago
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello Sriti! I'm wishing you a very very very very Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
You're absolutely amazing on Kumkum Bhagya! You're a great actress.
Actually, more than that, you are a great human being because you actually stay connected to your viewers! That means a lot to us so THANK YOU! 😳 
Keep being the Pretty Sriti inside and out!
I wish you many more wonderful birthdays, and I wish you very good health, prosperity, success, future! Stay Rockin' β€οΈβ€οΈ

Edited by IamMeethu - 9 years ago
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Sriti.

Edited by abhigya24 - 9 years ago
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YAYYY!!! Thread looks so awesome Trish!!!!πŸ₯³β€οΈ Tia, Mina, Donny & Aamna great job guys!! 
HAPPY BIRTDAY SRITI!!! KEEP ROCKING!! KEEP SMILING!! KEEP SHINING!! β­οΈ Loads of love!!

Edited by Diahh - 9 years ago
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tweet from Rohan for Sriti's birthday 

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dearest Sriti...

Wishing you lots of love and good wishes on this day and always! You absolutely rock as Pragya and we love watching you!!!!

May this day and this year bring the best of everything ❀️
Edited by deefan - 9 years ago