Debate Mansion

Astrology, Fortunetellers, and BirthChart (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

PixieDust91

Goldie

PixieDust91

Posted: 18 September 2005 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I don't believe all all this stuff. Especially the "Ajmeri Baby" and "Pundit Maharaj" stuff on TV.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Astrology, Fortunetellers, and BirthChart (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 18 September 2005 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
i don't believe it either. if you do, you might change it in a flash.

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 20 September 2005 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I don't really believe in horoscopes. though i read them .
Most of the time they are wrong for me , only rarely do they cum out to be true

Signora2

Goldie

Signora2

Posted: 20 September 2005 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I do not know how good is astrology.I think it is driving our society towards simplistic solutions to complex problems in life. So much is written about numerology, astrology and other such stuff, that soon we will stop working but follow the path laid down by the astrologers. I think rational thinking coupled with faith in one self is important to tide over problems in our life.
I was reading about few astrologers who had predicted victory for Atal Behari Vajpayee's govt in the last year elections, they were proved wrong, they did not stop at that, no body had any inkling if Dr Manmohan Singh would become PM of India, but he did.
How can astrology predict or map a life span that is yet to unfold?
signora2

MY4STARS

MY4STARS

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i am a beleiver but looking for a good astrologer not a person full of greed.
hope some one will reffer to a honest person. wanna to find out for my teenage boys they diagnose with diabetes.
please any one help.
thx
mrsdinesh@hotmail.com

Willows

Willows

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I believe in horoscope and astrology, except for one thing all things that have been predicted by my astrologer have come true for me and I have benefited by the advance knowledge, though one's karma is still important.

Further I also agree with Pj04 that sometimes the fear of bad thing happening could be ultimately come true because of worrying about it more for you know it in advance, I believe for me horoscope has helped me a lot, but it should act like you carrying a umbrella in monsoon, an insurance policy against risks.

eZ

eZ

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I have a few times read my horoscope and most of time it does realte but its too general so it can apply to almost anyone. I beleive that we shape our own fate and no other person can determine our future based on mere star signs.

saniyaa

IF-Dazzler

saniyaa

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
no i dont believ in all dat cuz itz not tru,dis lady told my aunty dat she will hav a forced marraige and not hav kids but she got maryd 2 sum1 she luvz and her parents do aswell and shez got two boyz so i think its all crap but then again every1 hav thier own opinionz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top