Is Kuljeet turning evil ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MysticGal

MysticGal

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 7:42am | IP Logged

From yesterday's episode in the end both kuljeet and his Mom have a hearty laugh giving a feeling how happy they are on fooling Preeto. May be Kuljeet just wants to win Preeto's confidence and once he does they are having something in mind. Because kuljeet had told preeto that he will make her come back to him some day.

What you guys think ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Kuljeet turning evil ?" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 8:00am | IP Logged
no kuljeet is not turning evil ...infact he has turned good and that is due to his love for preeto

MysticGal

MysticGal

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged
They did show him turning good. But after watching yesterdays episode when in the end his mom and him give a slyish smile somehow got a feeling he is still evil and just inorder to gain preetos confidence is pretending to be good.

In the end they are going to show Sarab and Preeto together. To add maal masala... they will drag the serial they will still torture preeto ... then preeto will finally leave the home... hating kuljeet .... she will say she tried her best to be a good bahu but they don't deserve one. She will the go to Mumbai...to her mom and seebo.... there she and sarab will get close again... in the meanwhile sarab will come to know Kuljeet and his mom's scts... then it might turn that Santo's death had different cause... and kuljeet will turn good again and his mom and for his praschit he will divorce preeto and let her marry sarab......all my guesing.....

What do you think...? People who have already seen this serial... please tell Kitna sach hain is guess mein

kajal_aarav

kajal_aarav

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
thats a good thought but i like preto's and kuljits pair they look cute togehter.

shhrrutee

Groupbie

shhrrutee

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
yeah me too i like them both together. i think preeto should show some physical love also like hugging him hold his hand and put her head to his shoulder would make him melt i guess and would add some chease for us what do u think. Wink and yeah looks like he is still evil. but i would like him to be nice..

thanks

MysticGal

MysticGal

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Yeah now I have started liking them together ....but
I think you haven't seen Preeto and Sarab together. They looked the best together. And it seems they are the final duo too... Looks like everythings going to land in total mis match now....

People who have seen "Sab Log Bahot bhav khaa rahee Hain" There were several posts telling maine dekha hain ... meine dekha hain but no one is throwing light on this topic now

shhrrutee

Groupbie

shhrrutee

Posted: 12 October 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I know whats wrong in telling before hand i like to know what happens next but anyway. i dont like that kuljeet is still jacka$$ but yeah you are right i didnt see sarab and preeto together but how unfortunate that seebo will always have to see preeto and sarab together if they are together. at the end how painfull its for seebo.. but anyway...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top