Shruthi returns to Bharadwaj house as Roli

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Shruthi returns to Bharadwaj house as Roli

In Colors' Sasural Simar Ka, very soon Simar (Dipika Samson) will succeed in getting her sister Roli (Avika Gor) back to the Bharadwaj house as Siddhant's wife.

It is presently shown that Amar, Prem, Calender and Simar have coaxed fake Roli to come to the temple to collect her trunk.

But for this they will demand in exchange that fake Roli should cure the real Roli.

Also they will make fake Roli unconscious with some sacred ashes to get rid of her.

Siddhanth will be brought to the venue and the real Roli will convince him about being his wife.

Siddhanth will half heartedly agree and bring her back to the Bharadwaj house as his wife.

However fake Roli is not gone far away, as she will strick back with revenge for being put out of the house and to take Siddhanth.
what is going to happen tmrw..why sid is accepting roli..half halfheartedly...full confusion..cant wait..yaar..today only i decided to be clam..and see what ever happen in ssk..but by seeing this rosid pic..and this news..again confusion and tension started...dont..no what happens..in my life peace..is taken by ssk..for rosid..we wont rosid...
Originally posted by sowmya567

what is going to happen tmrw..why sid is accepting roli..half halfheartedly...full confusion..cant wait..yaar..today only i decided to be clam..and see what ever happen in ssk..but by seeing this rosid pic..and this news..again confusion and tension started...dont..no what happens..in my life peace..is taken by ssk..for rosid..we wont rosid...
bcoz stupid sid still believe  that fake roli is his real roli