Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
PART 4

all 3 of them were having a good time as neha was indeed a nice cook.. But as the day ended ram and vikram took her leave...

Here in toffel classes...

Priya was running late...

Is better i take an auto or cab she thought.. But there's no sign of...any transport...she walked few miles... In search of any vehicle...

There she reached the bus stop...

She stopped there in hope of getting a bus...

Few mins passed the road was empty and it was dark... Indeed...

She saw a group of three were coming towards her... They were having bottles in there hands... Drunks...she thought... She started walking ahead ignoring them... Then she realised that the guys to were following her... She got scared of them... She ran ahead...but they were faster and one of them blocked her way...she was scared to hell!!!

Its really to late better we hurry up ram...vikram said and he started the wheels...ram sat on the vacant seat... And looked out of the window...

He was lost in his thoughts... Hmmm...she was looking so angelic man!!!.. Her face.. So simple yet gorgeous... Her straight hair...( He was having visions of priya.)..hm.. God how am gonna know her?? He thought... But a sudden uncertain scene passed through his eyes.. Stop the car vikram he yelled immediately so as vikram applied the break... He pointed towards the direction... Were..few guys were trying to touch a lady...they got out and ran towards the scene ..

Priya's POV

Plzz mujhe jane do...I pleaded...as I crossed my one arm around my chest...I tried to hide my dignity... Hold myself and fight... The other guy came and kept his one hand on my... Shoulder and tried to pull the fabric which was hanging on it... He succeed to do so... I was scared... Not for myself but for the life's that depends upon me...the other guys to tried to come closer...but for the last time i kicked and pushed them...that they jerked a lil back...and safely landed on not so safe side...I saw two gentlemen's got a hold of them...who beat them red and blue...

Two of the thugs ran...but the other guy was beating the guy who touched me

How dare you touched her...he yelled and was kicking on his gut...

Ram leave him...the guy who was standing still said..

Did he know me???...

Ram's POV

Me and vikram came out of the car and ran towards the scene...

We were there for rescue.. But when u saw who the girl victim was... My blood boiled many degrees... How can they touch my princess..(my princess!)

I ran towards them... Before i could pull them back... She herself kicked them... And they landed on us... That's the opportunity...me and vikram were well know for such matters in school.. That's quite experience we got to use now!!..

I yelled at him... How you touched her... My rage was at its peak...

Ram leave him...i heard vikram calling me...i did as he said .. The thug took the opportunity and ran...away...i turned and saw her..

Authors POV

They stood facing each other... Priya was soo scared of the happening...

Priya's POV

I was scared it's my first such drastic experience... Hope so the last...

I was still standing there covering my both hands on chest... U realised that..a piece of cloth was pulled of from my left shoulder... Which was exposing my skin... I down casted my eyes...in fear an shame!!..

Ram's POV...

Hope she is alright!! Oh god..what she is going through...?? She was still scared and quite uncomfortable in front of us... I was going to say her be comfortable when i saw her dress was quite toured from her left shoulder...she was trying to cover it with her hand.. But it was not sufficient... Her eyes were down.. She was scared... That made me feel sad... I looked down.. And saw her Stoll... I picked it up... And gave it to her... She covered herself...

I gave her belongings to..she grasped them as uer cover and started walking towards the other side...

Vikram gave me one confused group..

I ran towards her...

Excuse me...!! I called her...

Priya's POV

I tried to move...but my legs were stiff... I didn't have the courage... He looked at me.. For few seconds it felt awkward but the he like a gentlemen... Picked my stoll and my bag...and handed it to me...i just grabbed it.. And started walking it's getting really late... Excuse me...i heard his voice...i was not harsh... But manly... Just like a lion.. It sent goosebumps through my body... His voice was dominating...

Wait he said...i did as he told..

Aap akeli kaha jaengi? Chaliye hum apko drop kar dete..hai...we have a car... He said in a breath... Looking directly into my eyes... As i looked at his... It felt so pure.. As no one tries to speak looking into my eyes!! There eyes are just not stable... But he looked sincere... His deeds felt genuine... My eyes went teary...

Plzz trust us on our lives!! He said immediately looking at my tears... Plz he pleaded and pointed at there car...i walked silently towards it..

We sat in...he being a gentlemen opened the back door for me... I sat in...they both sat in front..

The car started... Aapko kaha jana hai...?? The other guy asked..

Bandra E i replied...

Ram's POV

She agreed finally... I opened the door for her...she sat in...i made her comfortable... Vikram asked her about her destination.. Bandra E..she said clear and audible!! Oh gosh her voice is so soft... And calm...hashh she calmed down...

Kya me window open kar sakti hu?? I heard her voice... I looked from the mirror.. She looked at us for permission...plzz be comfortable... Sure you can.. Vikram said giving his trademark smile... She opened it...and leaned her head resting besides the window... The cool breeze touched her face... Her hair moving and dancing with it...ii was a pleasant view for me...

We reached at her place it was an small society.. The buildings looked old but painted new...

We three got down...she looked at both of us...slow she raised her both hands joining it in front of us...i was shocked!!

Priya's POV

They smoothly pulled infront of my apartment...

I got down taking my belongings...i looked at both of them... A light of satisfaction tab through my heart as i took a sigh of relief... I raised my hands and joined them in respect and gesture... To thank them as word fell inappropriate for the situation...

Are plzz aap hume sharminda kar rahi hai...he said...it was our duty..

I smiled...it was small one but...thats what i could manage...

Ram's POV

Oh her smile!!! God..the way her lips widened and a soft dimple formed on the corners... The most attractive thing was the mole on her upper lip...i just noticed it...it was so attractive...

By the way am ram!! Ram kapoor i said... Trying to get atleast her name!!

Priya's POV

Ram!! Ram kapoor...!! The eldest son of Amarnath Kapoor...he looks so different and so honest.. Not like amir baap k bigde bete!!

Am priya sharma!! He put his hand ahead to shook...i was quite hesitant at that moment whether to shook it or not.. But he pulled it back immediately..

He is vikram shergill my best friend...ram...i mean mr.kapoor introduced his friend..

Ram's POV

Priya sharma?? Priya ram kapoor!! That's nice!! I smiled at my heart.. It was more if a grin...

I'll drop you home.. I said..

But we are already at mine...she said..and smiled again that was her real smile!! And it was magical...

It would be my pleasure...i told...she smiled again and said..plzzz... She said and started walking towards the lift..

Priya!! A guy called her as he came and hugged her!!

Priya's POV

Priya i heard a not so friendly voice calling me...i looked at him ashwin!! He came and hugged me!!! How dare he...i pushed him hard...was going to slap him but i controlled as i don't wanna create any scene in front of them...ashwin just go..i glared at him...

But priya where were you this late?? He asked in an fake concern...

Ashwin just get the hell out of here..i groaned...

I think the lady said go.. Ram spoke...

Aapki tarif? Ashwin asked in attitude...

Jo bhi ho aapko usse matlab nahi...so just go! He to glared at him... Ashwin quietly moved aside...

The lift came and we got..in...

Ding dong...the bell ran...papa opened the door...oh it was a relief... He was going to fire

questions but he stopped looking at ram and vikram...we entered..

As soon a s i entered i hugged my papa...that was a peace...i cried papa!!

He got tensed so as everyone...

We got settled as i was still in my papas arms

Ram's POV

She is close to her father i guess!!..

Beta hua kya? Priya's dad asked continuously

Wo uncle...i narrated the whole incident...

They were all shocked.. But then we both were showered with wishes...

Its ok aunty...uncle..ye humara farz tha..i think ab hume chalna chahiye...i said...and we got..up..to move...

Beta phirse ek baar shukriya!! Sudhir ji said..his name was sudhir sharma...as i came to know...

Phir jarur aana!! He said...i smiled and we took there leave...

In car..

You were checking priya out aren't you?? Vikram asked...

What are u mad?? I asked...

I just asked he said with his wicked smile...

Hmm...Priya Sudhir Sharma.../ Priya Ram Kapoor...!!

She is a lecturer in toffel classes...did her double MA...!! Topper of her batch...two siblings ayesha and kartik..dad is retired... Mom house wife... Hmm ram good...info at the first place... Good job...

thelostgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitwaa

Plz try to update next part soon.
Waiting dear.

updated😊
thelostgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Hi priya .. thanks for posting abhi's story here .. 

i have read this and commented in facebook .. 

its a lovely story on our beloved Raya .. 

thank you so much Neel di for commenting
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update!!
Ram helped priya !!
Plz continue soon and thanks 4 pm!!Edited by Cute_Saakshii12 - 8 years ago
thelostgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhishekpanchal

next part will be there soon..!!! :-)

I know..😊
thelostgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitwaa

eagerly waiting for next part.
plz continue soon.

updated😊😊
thelostgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhishekpanchal

next update on its way!!! sory for such a delay...i have al the updates in my hand... but didn't got much time to edit...

waiting for ur next
post it soon😊
thelostgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Eagarly waiting

updated😊
thelostgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi