QH's Independence Day - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yeah all truths came out on the same day! What can you say? It is the day of reckoning for Billi. Now she will be forced to take off her mask and show Aahil her real face! 
I guess Nayi Sanam leaving from there means she will not be caught, and will act like a Bechari in front of Aahil! Pathetic. As long as he refuses to accept her as his wife, I am fine with it!

The day of reckoning came a lil too late in the day and the cost has been enormous. 
Nayi Sanam will provide solace to Ahil, when he gets separated from Sanam or thinks she is dead. Its going to be Saahil nevertheless. The question never was whether he will accept her. Poor guy, his opinion is never asked for. Without knowing he married our Sanam. Again without knowing he married another Sanam. Now without knowing he will be living with a witch. 
Originally posted by In-Sanity-Metis

500! At least my torturous journey with this show was short and terrible.😆

Oh each episodes begs millions questions to be answered. 🤣 It's a pain to tell you the truth for a logical being to try and shut off the brain and watch this show. I will heave a sigh of relief when this season is over with and I'll know what they have in store for my poor Seher baby.

Poor Aahil, I totally expected him to faint or start laughing hysterically.😆But it was quite funny seeing him gape at Sanam, Billi and then Seher. 🤣 There are still chances of that heart attack for him. The way he was manhandled by Billi and pushed into the room, it proved he is not in his fighting senses yet.

Rehaan He was so vital to the truth coming out scene. I dunno what these git who call themselves writers and CV's of this show were thinking..or not thinking. His presence would have made the scene so dramatic and un-lame(?)😆

I wonder why SaHil will separate for 2 months now? The truth is out, Aahil met his dad because of Sanam. Sanam proved she never left him. How will the new guy enter Sanam's life and tear SaHil apart?

BTW season 3 sounds lovely Witchcraft + polygamy + incest (Apparently Choti Billi will be vying for Aahil🤢)
Come on, dont say short and terrible. Sehaan journy was sweet though short. Ending may have been horrible, but the journey was sweet.
why saahil will separate? that's a question for afterwards.
my question is If Seher too is going to be killed, how can they play holi with so much gaiety?
Season 3 sounds lovely even by QH standards. Can't believe I have watched this stuff for more than 2 years. But then have to be fair, it had its moments, off late it didnt but back then it really had moments that could be cherished. 
I would recommend you to watch first 200 or so episodes of QH. That was the period it truly lived upto its name of romcom. Now its become Horrorfest
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Yes, they moved into with illogic so only fair that they come out of it the same route. 
All their good writers have either left of have been moved to their next baby. 
QH has been holding good till now.  They should've put in their best effort. Even the promos appear so lame and negative. Its like they want QH go downhill and doing everything in their effort to do so, but still loyal audience are being stubborn. ðŸ˜†
They're not going to change gears till numbers fall really bad. 

hey loyal audiences please start watching in online ... let the numbers fall please...😆😆😆
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Come on, dont say short and terrible. Sehaan journy was sweet though short. Ending may have been horrible, but the journey was sweet.
why saahil will separate? that's a question for afterwards.
my question is If Seher too is going to be killed, how can they play holi with so much gaiety?
Season 3 sounds lovely even by QH standards. Can't believe I have watched this stuff for more than 2 years. But then have to be fair, it had its moments, off late it didnt but back then it really had moments that could be cherished. 
I would recommend you to watch first 200 or so episodes of QH. That was the period it truly lived upto its name of romcom. Now its become Horrorfest

Yes, the journey was beautiful but the destination was a horrible let down It will take me some time to forgive the show and enjoy the little of the journey we all treasured.

SaHil, I honestly don't care anymore. The polygamy has sucked every ounce of feelings from that lovestory.

My question is even if Seher doesn't die. How can they still play Holi with so much gaiety with Rehaan still dead?!

Hahaha, QH standards? Lovely. 😆 I have watched some scenes here and there..some through AsYa siggies that fans still use and some through recommendations by AsYa fans. Seher reminds me so much of Zoya, which really drives the pain home of her daughter getting even worse fate than Zoya herself got. At least Zoya had almost 3 years of peace and a happy married life. Seher barely even got 2 months and that too in hiding.

Just go drown in gutter you writers. Just go drown. 🤢
just to say .. hi in your post...
 i was never a big fan of saahil...😉

so.. no interest as of now...

cv never learn... do they.. this is just like zoya abbu secret...

dont they know the proverb... strike the rod when it is hot...

they drag their secret.. to the  till end... it becomes so cold for the  viewers... to keep interest..

all the best for season 3.. i guess..
 at the end.. it is a daily soap... very unique from others... by becoming horrofest... but with very good actors... to carry it...

Someone tell me... how was this a fitting end for Tanu if she didn't even for a second show any remorse or guilt for what she did? I mean seriously? Even while dying she said her death will be avenged!
And, sadly even if all of us stop watching the show, the TRPs wont drop - TRPs is a flawed system which only samples a total of 8000 houses. So we could switch online but the TRPs will still sway the way they want. :(
Originally posted by kals82

just to say .. hi in your post...
 i was never a big fan of saahil...😉

so.. no interest as of now...

cv never learn... do they.. this is just like zoya abbu secret...

dont they know the proverb... strike the rod when it is hot...

they drag their secret.. to the  till end... it becomes so cold for the  viewers... to keep interest..

all the best for season 3.. i guess..
 at the end.. it is a daily soap... very unique from others... by becoming horrofest... but with very good actors... to carry it...

Sorry for the late reply Kals.
Yes, they drag it till all secrets loose their essence. Their beginning premise is always good, but loses steam or changes track midway.
As for s3, the premise itself looks shaky. So yeah good luck to them if they can hold back audience interest after the revenge track is over. 
Let the numbers speak.
Originally posted by ...MonaCo...

Someone tell me... how was this a fitting end for Tanu if she didn't even for a second show any remorse or guilt for what she did? I mean seriously? Even while dying she said her death will be avenged!
And, sadly even if all of us stop watching the show, the TRPs wont drop - TRPs is a flawed system which only samples a total of 8000 houses. So we could switch online but the TRPs will still sway the way they want. :(
Can't agree more Mona.
Am yet to see yday's episode only read the WU.  
But agree, this is no fitting end. The only fitting thing was that Zoya was there and I trust some Zoya moments too were there. 
Trp audience, at least for Qh have been very loyal, except for the initial stages of Season2. So, that's a definite plus for them. But if they're thinking that audience is lining up to watch polygamy and more negativity after they've sucked out the all the good things out of QH, then, I would love if they get some reality check. 
There has hardly been any feel good moments off late. Now they've gone and killed Rehaan and plng to pack off Seher. They slapped loyal audience with asya's gruesome murder. This time its been slightly better off. Hopefully Season3 viewers will be rewarded with Saahil holding hands and walking off into sunset on the last episode.