Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Awesome post, totally agree with you, I was also thinking what Sanam ate today?πŸ˜‰ They wasted so many days, Poor Aahil got shock after shock.. Anyway it was a marathon, as if like lets rap up as fast as we can so we can start with a fresh season, totally idiotic, anyway I am just so angry that Tannu the B**** is going to get a very easy death, and precap, W*F is Seher going to die? I will be super pissed..And the whole Aahil and Abbu milan? really? please give me a break..disappointed with Cvs, wonder what are they thinking..
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Metis

I'm sorry but I found the episode totally lame. 🀣 The twins needn't hide at all this whole time. Any time they would have come in front of Ja, I mean Aahil, he would have shut up and listened. 🀣 The scene that unfolded today, would have unfolded anytime. All this drama was not needed. And did Billi push him in the room? 🀣 She pushed a towering hulking male into a room and he actually fell over? What is she, a lady hulk? 🀣 Still can't get over the fact that they killed Rehaan for like NO FREAKING REASON! 🀒 Morons.

BTW Sanam went all out bombarding Aahil with truths..he looked bewildered and ready to cry and faint in the last part I watched. And don't tell me, he is going to accept his abbu just like that. 😑 No matter what the reason, he did hit him.

And just who did Billi call 🀣 How did nawab have the daughters cell number? 🀣 She was just a baby..did the baby have a number since birth? 🀣

Such a ridiculous episode, it was.πŸ˜†

Dont be sorry. Even I found it lame but have been waiting for like around 500 episodes. 

We were laughing throughout the episode, especially when billi left that message to nawab's friend proclaiming to be the ammi.πŸ˜†  Ahil didnt question how billi drove the car being blind.
And the great Sherlock homles deduction over glass pieces and the case of missing sole.
Don't worry the questions are there allright in huge numbers. 

And Ahil getting shock after shock. Anyone in his place would've got a heart attack. 
Rehaan - don't get me started on his death. That was when the loyalty to Qh snapped. Now they can kill seher sanam or ahil for all I care.

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanraya

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Awesome post, totally agree with you, I was also thinking what Sanam ate today?πŸ˜‰ They wasted so many days, Poor Aahil got shock after shock.. Anyway it was a marathon, as if like lets rap up as fast as we can so we can start with a fresh season, totally idiotic, anyway I am just so angry that Tannu the B**** is going to get a very easy death, and precap, W*F is Seher going to die? I will be super pissed..And the whole Aahil and Abbu milan? really? please give me a break..disappointed with Cvs, wonder what are they thinking..

Wasted days, they've wasted an entire season, rather 2 seasons, with not a single couple being happy or united. 
One hell of a Marathon it was. It was as if lets just get this over with. To start afresh, or rather to disgust viewers more so that they can start their Killer Hai with newer killings. 

Ahil-Abbu milan - πŸ€’ I remember i had ranted like no tmrw over asad-rashid milan. But this time, I'm expecting it. πŸ˜†
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Wasted days, they've wasted an entire season, rather 2 seasons, with not a single couple being happy or united. 
One hell of a Marathon it was. It was as if lets just get this over with. To start afresh, or rather to disgust viewers more so that they can start their Killer Hai with newer killings. 

Ahil-Abbu milan - πŸ€’ I remember i had ranted like no tmrw over asad-rashid milan. But this time, I'm expecting it. πŸ˜†

Although can you imagine tolerating S2 in season 3 all the time with her negative plots and idiotic black magic? Gosh when I see her I feel tannu is better. She makes me sick.I have no idea how long we have to watch this polygamy shit.. I was wondering why Sanam did not feel the need to let Aahil know about her too, her games, ah oh! I forgot Aahil has to wait season 3 ending to know her real avatar😑🀒 I feel terrible that not a single season we got to see a couple happy , Asya , Ayaan /Humaira,Dilshad /Rashid,Seher/Rehan, and our dear Aahil and Sanam, I mean how much more negative one story can get? this is the only drama I have seen so many killings and negative plots. I feel Sorry for Gul Khan, she has no creativity left, I can not imagine she is the same woman who created IPKKND and QH season 1, the whole Asya love story. and Sahil, it is unbelievable to see she is the same woman who is writing this black magic shit.. I have no expectations from Season 3, its better that way so we will not get disappointed again.🀒
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This climax (of abbu's truth) was an anticlimax... The CV's have gone mad ... Their hunger fr mad illogical twists will never endc... Such a prick his father is, he tortured Aahil cz he wanted to maje tanveer happy... How can anyone buy it... What could tanveer do to make him do that... Such a bullshit n. They think audience eill sympathize with him... Crap

btw that Asad forgiving Rashid was the lamest thing.. RV's Asad put me off for this sole reason. That was the day i finally said goodbye to QH1 ... Now they want to show a similar thing with Aahil too... 😑 😑

i m so damn shocked n surprised... I was like totally hopeless with these uncreatives...i had lost all the hopes of truth revelation...i m just so excited atleast Aahil wont be hopefully clueless now ... Btw these abrupt truths ... They should hv given some thought into it also
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No my grouse was not about KSG or RV. It was about Asad accepting his Abbu. 

Me too, the whole "forgiveness" was anti-climatic. Everything in QH for that matter has been anticlimatic for me. 

1. Billi Truth at Ramzan
2. Mohabbat ki Jeet
3. Zoya Abbu Truth
4. Asad forgiving Rashid
5. Asad moving in to SM

Those were the things that killed QH for me. No, it was nothing to do with KSG and RV too. The day Asad moved into SM, I was like, the whole eight weeks that they could have had a Trishul like plot where Asad avenged "his Abbu snatching his Ammi" went down the drain...

I am glad I am not the only one.

And, now in Season 2, the list continues...
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I never liked asad forgiving rashid. The reason he was angry on rashid was different than the reason for what he forgive him...
Hope in season 3 sahil will stay together...its so common to separate leads when they take a leap...then audience will keep waiting for them to unite n there will be a triangle... and all the routine crap...

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Today should be considered QH's independence day. 

1. Twin Truth Out 
  2. Nawab's tryst with Death truth Out
  3. Kill Bill Billi truth Out

Ahil goes into Season3 an enlightented manπŸ˜‰

Sanam Seher were the hero todayπŸ‘

Want to know what Sanam ate today, she just bombarded Ahil with truths from all around.

Illogic remained in place, but creepiness (sanam2) made a run for cover. So technically, a witch free episode but a billi filled one. Worth a watch.

p.s. A futuristic Asad forgiving Rashid with a hand kiss scene up on cards? πŸ€’ (Only Season1 fans know how pukeworthy that was)

I was happy with today's episode and I am glad the truth came out! Not gonna complain either cuz dont expect much from QH cvs anyway πŸ˜† The way it came out was lame but atleast it did πŸ˜†

@Bold plz no! That was terrible πŸ€’ 
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@bold - Nawab gave the number of his friend to whom he had given mini billi. Billi called that number and sadi I'm your ammi. Someone of Nawab's age is gonna be happy to get back his ammi.πŸ˜†

Sanam and Seher were the heroes today. Der aaye durust aaye. 

@bold πŸ€£ Imagine πŸ˜†

.vineeta. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Gita, glad he moved from dense stupid phase of his life, hopefully forever

They got into gutter with illogical crap only like superpower n creepy magic, don't think they could get out with any logic. I am skeptical n can't be blamed, they utterly failed us in S2. I was watching some HS marathon, and have to say how PH seem to be pro in trying to glorify negativity with even very mediocre actors and waste the talent.