Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What a mind blowing, awesome, fantastic, brilliant, amazing episode it was. So much in just few minutes for Aahil. He was shocked on every thing Sanam said. Tanveer counter attacking Sanam confusing Aahil. Seher made entry in the right time. ๐Ÿ‘
Sanam2 gone with the wind ๐Ÿคฃ
Seher might not die. I don't know. I just hope.
This week is surely gonna full of events.
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fizywizy-woo

What a mind blowing, awesome, fantastic, brilliant, amazing episode it was. So much in just few minutes for Aahil. He was shocked on every thing Sanam said. Tanveer counter attacking Sanam confusing Aahil. Seher made entry in the right time. ๐Ÿ‘
Sanam2 gone with the wind ๐Ÿคฃ
Seher might not die. I don't know. I just hope.
This week is surely gonna full of events.

Wonderful episode it was..

Full on drama...
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally all the truths are out...BUT Wah, Sanam waited all this time to TELL him the truth about Seher because he won't believe her as per her...but then still does it while the twin is not there with her...while she could have done the same back THEN with her twin by her side...I knew the final reveal would be lame but still ๐Ÿคฃ. Same goes for all the other truths, it just came down to TELLING him without proof at hand and hopes that he would accompany her to where ever she wants to take to prove what she says...
She could have done the same before, well not about the father being alive, but Sulaiman Chacha could have done the same...

Well what ever, I'm just waiting for this season to finish and the next to start...
But still twin reveal happened in such a bakwas way...so did all the other truths in a way...just some verbal showdown before Tanveer throws her gauntlet down...

PS: the father claiming tanveer's hand in him abusing Ahil...SICK cvs...for the sake of drama apna soul be bejdenge yelog..
evedallas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YES ! That's IT ! Finally Tanveer 's reality is OUT ! Damn it was a good episode after months of dragging ๐Ÿ˜›. They did a pretty good job with the confrontation between Tanveer/Aahil and Sanam : poor Aahil he didn't even know what to do or who he should believe... Seher's entry was Great lol The shock on his face ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  !  I really appreciate the fact they show Aahil's flashbacks with seher ! Finally the cvs used their imaginations and creativity ! it's never too late ! ๐Ÿ˜† 

OMG Tomorrow is going to be AMAZING : Tanveer 's tyranny is OVER ! Goodbye Satan ! Poor Aahil the tears in his eyes and face when he looked at the woman who  he considered like a pure goddess/ his saviour. My heart is bleeding for our little boy  ! And His face when he murmured the name of his father ... I hope to see son and father mend their relationship :) Aahil will need all the force and support around him when Sanam will disappear ! I can imagine his mental state and his guilt when it will happen ! BUT the reunion will be more AMAZINGGG and I pray to see a consummation in S3 !

Sanam and Sanam 2 confrontation : I was so happy when Sanam finally give it back to the witch ! show her who is the boss ! damn that move was amazing ! Jacky Chan version SANAM LOL ๐Ÿ˜† Sanam 2 was pissed ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘ ! Sanam and Seher knows the witch was plotting with Tanveer I hope to see one of them accused her and Aahil should throw her out of his life ! Actually he doesn't need to know her participation : Tanveer bring her so it's enough to divorce and throw her out of his life ! No more compassion for the witch she doesn't deserve it !

Seher won't die ! I don't know why but I think something happen ... maybe Sanam shoot Tanveer ! maybe seher will get hurt but she won't die ! Why ? 1) Because the scene was shown in the precap : why did they show her death and kill the suspense ? 2) Seher 's fall wasn't normal ? it looks like she faints of shock or something maybe she was exhausted to run around or trying to find every ways to espace ? lol but the scene in the precap didn't shook me at all. Seher will be alive !
Edited by evedallas1 - 9 years ago
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: SheAish

Finally all the truths are out...BUT Wah, Sanam waited all this time to TELL him the truth about Seher because he won't believe her as per her...but then still does it while the twin is not there with her...while she could have done the same back THEN with her twin by her side...I knew the final reveal would be lame but still ๐Ÿคฃ. Same goes for all the other truths, it just came down to TELLING him without proof at hand and hopes that he would accompany her to where ever she wants to take to prove what she says...
She could have done the same before, well not about the father being alive, but Sulaiman Chacha could have done the same...

Well what ever, I'm just waiting for this season to finish and the next to start...
But still twin reveal happened in such a bakwas way...so did all the other truths in a way...just some verbal showdown before Tanveer throws her gauntlet down...

PS: the father claiming tanveer's hand in him abusing Ahil...SICK cvs...for the sake of drama apna soul be bejdenge yelog..

OMG SA.. glad to see you here.
๐Ÿ˜† you bet ...Sanam sounded so funny. And when Tanveer said what we all had been yelling from rooftops for so long... just appear before him with twin๐Ÿ˜† Sanam was so toungue-tied. Anyhow, Aahil's expressions were total paisa vasool. 'Mein kaun hoon, tum kaun ho, main kahan hoon, Sanam kaun hai' ...LOL.
All blames go to Tanveer now. Nawab uncle hit his jigar ka tukda on Tanveer's biddings๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And we twist, we twist, we twist...
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Jshukla and SheAish that revelation was hell lame ๐Ÿคฃ but who cares I don't care now ๐Ÿ˜† cause Ahil got to know everything๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

OMG SA.. glad to see you here.
๐Ÿ˜† you bet ...Sanam sounded so funny. And when Tanveer said what we all had been yelling from rooftops for so long... just appear before him with twin๐Ÿ˜† Sanam was so toungue-tied. Anyhow, Aahil's expressions were total paisa vasool. 'Mein kaun hoon, tum kaun ho, main kahan hoon, Sanam kaun hai' ...LOL.
All blames go to Tanveer now. Nawab uncle hit his jigar ka tukda on Tanveer's biddings๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And we twist, we twist, we twist...

Juhi, Chalo atleast I had a good laugh...but Really the twins are so full of bakwas...I said it before too the minute this revenge stupidity started that at the end it would just come down to a verbal showdown in order to let Ahil know the truth...and tomorrow they would show Tanveer finally lay down her game in front of Ahil after Seher comes there and his trust in Sanam is restored...
Everyone is talking about how dumb Ahil is...but look at the twins...for me the twins are the bigger idiots by far...
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SheAish

Juhi, Chalo atleast I had a good laugh...but Really the twins are so full of bakwas...I said it before too the minute this revenge stupidity started that at the end it would just come down to a verbal showdown in order to let Ahil know the truth...and tomorrow they would show Tanveer finally lay down her game in front of Ahil after Seher comes there and his trust in Sanam is restored...
Everyone is talking about how dumb Ahil is...but look at the twins...for me the twins are the bigger idiots by far...

@bold agree 200 percent
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ You people are the BEST on this forum, do you all know that?! ;) ๐Ÿ˜†
Yes thats all. I finally said it. ๐Ÿ˜†
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

I agree with Jshukla and SheAish that revelation was hell lame ๐Ÿคฃ but who cares I don't care now ๐Ÿ˜† cause Ahil got to know everything๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I know and tomorrow we get to see superwoman Tanveer push Aahil (who looks really heavybuilt๐Ÿ˜‰) like a rag doll.

I think they got tired of their own twists and decided to untangle everything. Alas the Gordian knot was untied the Alexander way with one swish of sword. So it seems Aahil WOULD have trusted and listened to Sanam. Her fears were unfounded, kind of,,,๐Ÿ˜†

And off course SA, twins are bigger idiots... its on the papers now๐Ÿ˜‰
but ok, Aahil really likes one of them so there...Tongue
Edited by JShukla - 9 years ago