Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aanchaltulshan

but still the excitement is same as we are seeing the first time

so true still...
the same excitment... 😊
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
i watched todays episode. it was abt raya engagement. kitna maja aya. all were dancing n singing..kash raya b dance karte. but it was a full to masti bhara episode.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

i watched todays episode. it was abt raya engagement. kitna maja aya. all were dancing n singing..kash raya b dance karte. but it was a full to masti bhara episode.

same here i too enjoyed it while watching the scenes 
iluvusakshi thumbnail
yesterday 's episode was fun toh aaj ka episode was emotional. every body was sad k priya shaadi kar k ghar se jaa rahi hai.
aur priya toh dang hi reh gayi ye sumkar k ram kapoor itna kharcha kar raha hai chhoti ki shadi pe.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice episode, priya's self thought, priya rqm kapoor ki duniya me, kaise taiyy karegi 600 rupaye de 60lac ka safar.
sharma's scene was emotional n touchy with bg kya kehna.
sonetimes I wonder itne acche rishte kaise bigad diye cvs, itna pyar, care
iluvusakshi thumbnail
nuts kartik marriage shown today. but i liked the precap. the pain in rams eyes when niharika called sid for nuts kanyadaan. oohhh it was so painful.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
nuts kartik marriage contunued today. and nuts ko badi hi jaldi hai hm pe jaane ki. apni khud ki bhai ki shaadi pe b nahi ruki. kartik tried to explain her but priya ne kartik ko mana liya.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
yesterdays episode it was shown k as hall was not ready for raya marriage; raya drank nimbu paani to kill the time. ram gave 1000rs note to nimbu pani wala whereas actual cost was just rs.8/- for 2 glasses. priya to hairan hi reh gayi k ram ne 1000rs ki note de di. but ram helplessly said k mere pass purse nahi hai. aur aaj meri shaadi hai to tip samajhkar rakh lijiye.
aur ek baat. jam ram ki aarti utari shipra ne to it was not ram .it was his BD. Kya yaar itnr important scene me b ram was not actually present. raya scenes were shot seperately. same thing happened in raya remarriage also at the end if the show. there also raya scenes were shot seperatelt. it was clearly seen k all the marriage scenes were shot seperately.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
nuts face pack fiasco was shown today. yaar i so want to punch this nuts. and kartik...gadha kahi ka. joru ka ghulam.
sudheer ji was worried as instead of 6 acs only 2 were supplied. ram was shown sweating. and priya offered him tissue. so sweet gesture by priya.
precap me raya k shaadi k phere dikhaye gaye.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
ram saying to priya cmon meri shadi huyi hai aur tum ro rahi hai was hillarious. priya said: humari shaadi huyi hai. ha ha ha these two r fantastic.
ram said to priya maine tumhare liye 3 drawers khali kiye hai. dekho mera baddappan. tooo cute ram.