deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

( sorry I think I have missed some scenes from the beginning. So you guys will have to check Jammy's update for that. This is from where I saw)

Jassi grabs her file and leaves quickly. She leaves behind an upset Billu. Jassi reaches the warehouse. There is quiet a commotion over there. A crowd is watching while the firemen are carrying injured people. She goes and asks a police if he has seen Armaan but he is so busy that he doesn't even notice her. Jassi looks lost. And on seeing the burning warehouse she is clearly ready .Then she sees Armaan who is practically death under a tree. He looks as if he has lost every thing. There are no words to describe is misery. I mean we have seen Armaan upset before but this time he looked worst then worst. She quickly runs toward him. When she calls out to him he doesn't seem to hear. On the second call Armaan snaps back to reality. He sees Jassi and tells her that everything was burnt to ashes. That he came here to see the dispatch reports and before he new it a small fire turn into a raging a fire. He tells her that every thing is lost. Just then some man drops a box which has all the burnt clothes. Jassi begs him to be brave. If he gives up how will he give strength to the rest of people? The people who never gives up never fails. She adds that bebe always says that small people always have small problem. But since they are big people they will have big problems that doesn't mean that they should just give up like that. Armaan then looks at her and asks her if they can do all this. Jassi says "Yes , I am sure we can recover all the loss." Armaan then says that if she feels they can do it then maybe they will recover all the loss"

Meanwhile Meenakshi comes to Purab's office searching for him. Nandu makes a face when he sees. He informs her that Purab is not there. Meenakshi says that she will wait and then informs him about the fire. She tells him that it was a sheer loss for Jassi. Nandu tells her that Jassi just works in Gulmohur and so she can manage fine. There is a moment of silence. Meenakshi then decides to leave a note to Purab. Suddenly Nandu asks that why she coming in between them. Meenakshi asks who. Nandu says " Jassi and Purab. Every thing was fine before. What's your problem that Purab has fallen in love with her ? Nobody ever fell in love with Jassi. Just when she was forgetting Armaan you had to come in the middle (kebaah mein haddhi). Meenakshi asks surprised that why does Jassi has to get over Armaan. Nandu tells her that when somebody doesn't care about you no matter what you do then what else can you do. Meenakshi crumbles to paper in her hand. She says to herself loudly 'so Armaan was Jassi's first love'.

In the meeting room Puru is asking that how could something like that happen. That it has never happened in Gulmohur before. As soon as Jassi enters the cabin with Armaan Aryan and Malika starts accusing Jassi for everything. Arayan asks her the reason for the fire. Jassi explains that it was because of a short circuit. Malika then interrupts and asks her who is the person responsible for all this. Jassi says that it was an accident and that she should stop pointing at her like that. Then Aryan tell her that CEO has to take responsibility for situations like this. Armaan tells him angrily to stops giving them problems as it makes matter worst. Aryan tells him that he needs to point out the problems as people always fails to notice them. Malika then tell Jassi that it is her fault as she had stocked up every thing. So every thing burned down and now Gulmohur is facing such a loss because of her. Puru then tells them all to keep quiet that they need to find solution to the problem first. Then they can do a post mortem later. He asks about the insurance to Jassi. Jassi tells him everything will be fine as the premiums were paid. Aryan then tells everybody how this news will spread like wild fire and then everybody will come to demand for there money. Then somebody will be blamed for thee whole accident. The scene ends with Jassi's face.

Armaan is dropping Jassi. He thanks her for all the talk. He tells her that before she came he had lost all hope. Jassi tells him in that case I should be thanking you as seeing you like that made me realized that I should be strong. She tells Armaan not to worry that they will be able to recover thing again.

The next day the gang are signing some thing. When Jassi comes Bindiya gives her a form that says that they are ready to give up 20% of their salary till Gulmohur recover their loss. Maithele and Veeru does n't look too happy about it. Jassi tells them that this is not important now. What is important that they all stick together and work really hard. That way they will start the work as soon as possible. Bindiya still insist. Jassi tells them that she will keep the form but they will try not using that form as best as possible. And if they win they will get 20 % bonus instead if a deduction. The gang all beams at the news. Then Jassi asks them to pray. As God can help them now. Everybody closes their eyes and sincerely prays to God. When Jassi opens her eyes she is shocked to find Nandu there. Both of them walk toward Jassi's cabin. Jassi tells him how busy she is with all the problems. Just then I think the insurance company calls. And tell her that survey inspection or something like that will be ready by next week. Jassi tells him that next week is just two days away and its very urgent for Gulmohur to complete this as soon as possible. The man tells her that he will try his best. Nandu continues and tells her that he didn't wanted to come but Purab send him there. That he wants to help and so is ready to give a loan which she can return after every thing is recovered. Jassi remembers the party scenes when she ran away after hearing Meenakshi. She tells Nandu to do her a favor and give this back to Purab. She tells him that she wants to stand on her own feet. And can't allow Purab to solve all the problems that comes in her life. And that after the party incident she has learned a good lesson. That when one is drowning one shouldn't wait for a boat or ship to rescue him or her. Its better to learning swimming. (which Jassi still don't know).Nandu leaves with a crestfallen face.

Jassi tells Armaan that even after the insurance there will still be a loss of 8 crore. Armaan tells her that every thing is lost. Jassi tries to comfort him but it doesn't makes a difference. Jassi goes to her cabin. Meenakshi is sitting there and is fiddling with the CEO plate. As soon as Jassi enters she keeps it back. Meenakshi first of all apologizes for coming there like that without an appointment at a time of crisis. She tells that that she came here because she wants to give a contract to Gulmohur. Jassi bluntly says that Purb must have send her. Meenakshi is surprised and says no and that she came here herself. She points out the advantage of a contract. Soon the loss will be recovered and people will come to Gulmohur again on seeing that it has another contract. Gulmohur's reputation will be back. She also says that this loss can also means Gulmohur's death. Jassi nods her head. She tells Meenakshi clearly that she cannot accept the contract. That she will recover the loss herself with out anybody's help. She also adds that in the morning how billu had told her that she has reached this position because of her hard work and dedication so she will succeed in recovering all the losses no matter what. Meenakshi tells that she can't believe this. That the contract she is talking about is the mage classic contract. Jassi is surprised.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks deadly. Nice update!

Currenly I am so overwhelmed with this show...it is like even my brain is on fire....

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Thanks Deadly.It's so nice to see Armaan finally back on track.
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She (Jassi) tells him (Nandu) that she wants to stand on her own feet. And can't allow Purab to solve all the problems that comes in her life. And that after the party incident she has learned a good lesson. That when one is drowning one shouldn't wait for a boat or ship to rescue him or her. Its better to learning swimming. (which Jassi still don't know).Nandu leaves with a crestfallen face.

Good that Jassi learned in the party that when one doesn't know dancing, one should not wait for Purab or Nandu to rescue him or her. It's better to learn dancing!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ (Jo Purab sikha raha tha....) Par ab samazanese kya fayada.... Jo beet gaya so beet gaya.... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update deadly........and the show drags on ..........I think I should stop watching for a few days....
jprasad thumbnail
Thanks for your update! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So it seems that T&D are moving on to another story without
wrapping up the previous one.

Can anyone tell me when Jassi told Nandu that she was in love
with Armaan??? I don't remember.
pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

Thanks for your update! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So it seems that T&D are moving on to another story without
wrapping up the previous one.

Can anyone tell me when Jassi told Nandu that she was in love
with Armaan?
?? I don't remember.

jprasad...sab ajmeri baba ka ashirwaad hai, nandu can see all the hidden desires and aspirations of jassi๐Ÿ˜‰........poor guy must be bored to death๐Ÿคข

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks deadly......they just want us to keep waiting and get more upset as to when they are going to show J&&P talk to each other!!!!!

well i don't think she ever did in words, i mean nandu kept telling her[in the earlier episodes]  that she is blinded by Armaan doing as she loves him, and she never told him that he was wrong..so i guess he assumed that...well this is what i remember, but i could be wrong!!!!

but this is a new twist now, Meenakshi can use this to her advantage...oh gosh!!!

jasmin thumbnail
Wouldn't it make since for Jassi as a businesswoman to consider Purab's offer of a no-interest, pay when you can loan?
pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmin

Wouldn't it make since for Jassi as a businesswoman to consider Purab's offer of a no-interest, pay when you can loan?

but jasmin...kabhi professional and personal life ko milana nahi chahiye...meaning don't do business, take help from one you love...don't love one you work/do business with, or take help from.....this is jassi rani's motto