World Class Dhulayi & Blind Son gains Vision Finally!

Posted: 9 years ago
Feb23 - Happy Monday! 

FInally after a torturous track we finally get the scene we have been waiitng for, Dhulayi of our jagmalini!!! haha! so who is ready with their popcorn and party snacks?

im sure you all were counting down to monday! the wait is over, lets do Shri Ganesh and begin!

title: World Class Dhulayi & Blind Son gains Vision Finally!

here the jallad puts noose on pratap, where is he from- marwar or agra? cuz if i were him i would refuse to hang pratap lol!

here JM is caught by udai Singh and he knows that he trapped pratap! but US is just beating the crap out of him! me cheering, audience cheering! well actually i was satisfied with the way he was being beaten, dil ko sukun mila lol! full public ke samne dhulayi hui hai! so good! it makes sense that JM get dhulayi infront of the public after all pratap had been maligned infront of the public! 

Seetiya and Taaliya for the dhulayi!!! so good! 

here Rawatji gets word of the beating and so does our bijolia gang and db! full audience ke samne dhulayi honewali hai!

Rawatji stops the hanging, again Rawatji plays the role of a father to pratap, he saved him from being hanged, US is just beating JM and forgot that pratap is still at the gallows! Rawatji has proved to be more a father to pratap time and time again! in the future it will be rawatji and the ministers who will make sure pratap sits on the throne and not JM! 

Bijolia-Baijilal are thrilled to see jm getting beaten! its interesting how they put the bijolia-baijilal gang in one window frame and they put, DB, maan and chand in another window frame showing that they are still separate and will remain so despite the goodness in maan and chand they will always have a soft spot for jm and db! grrr!

Rawatji frees Pratap!! yaay!

and we see DB running to save her ladla! oh the smile on Ajabdeh's face was so good! 

Ajabdeh's gleaming smile- she has such a beautiful smile and satisfied look on her face when she sees Pratap! 

US is just beating and beating, arre bhai naya chabuk toh lelo, achhi dhulayi hone chahiye! haha!

omg US is really thinking that JM's head is a punchie bag!! so good! im sure shakti anand had a great time doing this! hahah! gym jaane ki zarurat hi nahi!

Pratap just stand there, silent, without expressions, today we see a calm and collected pratap after so many days, he is all about justice and if he says anything it would mean that he doesnt believe in his raja/father's nyay! 

DB begs Pratap to says something but then Pratap says the unimaginable, he says chup toh aap bhi rahi thi - referring to the time when Jm accused pratap of wanting the throne! he is right, she didnt say a word and thats what hurt pratap the most, the woman he say his mother, loved more than his own mother had stood there and watched pratap get accused of murder and attempt to murder! 

Today Pratap knows that his fake ranima is no good, i think he knew that while ago but refused to face it, but now he said something and it made DB so afraid! she was so shocked!

ok Rawatji why oh why did you have to come and stop US? he appeals to him in the name of the law, that law cant be taken into your own hands because certain feelings, you have to have a proper trial! and he stops, dude a few more bumps on the head and i swear the boy would have died from a brain hemorrhage! hahah! 

its funny how US dropped JM heheh! JM just dropped like a sack of potatoes! hehe

jm is taken to the jail! heheh!

and then we have an Agra Via-Agra scene aka akbar-salima scene- swear the woman is no good!

US-pratap scene- US feels so guilty, duh! and Pratap asks permission to leave chittod! 
but US wants to know why he wants to leave and where! but pratap wont say why, duh, how can he say that his witch maa is not who thought she was! 

US is pissed and just says go! 

Pratap and JB- when JB found out about DB"s evilness, she also made sure pratap was away from the mahal and she also left the mahal! Pratap is also doing the same thing, i dont think its the right decision but good will come out of it, or at least soem real history will come out of this lol! When Pratap left last time as a kid, he did great things and he will do great again!

praja mind talk- so nice! 

chand and maan try to stop pratap! but to no avail! 
DB comes and shows her crocodile tears but when she says you have to stay for jm, pratap says you are still only thinking about JM!! nice pratap!

Today Pratap was not emotional, he was calm and aware of the truth, finally the blind son is no longer blind! did you see Pratap just staring with full conviction into DB's eyes, he knows the truth and truth can glare into eyes of liars and evildoers without any hesitation! did you see the hesitation in DB's eyes, she was so afraid of being exposed but why? afterall she knew that one day this farce would fall, but she thought she was invincible! well DB you cant fool JB's son anymore! if JB was here, she would be so relieved! I miss her today!

precap- Tulsidasji comes! 

Lovely episode, our age old dream of pratap knowing DB's truth is finally out and he knows! finally!!! 

Edited by Intrepida - 9 years ago
RES* will add my lovely comments after watching the epic dhulaayi
At last! OMG! Pratap is no more blind to DB's partiality! My soul feels freeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Great post intrepida!
Originally posted by twilightlover29

RES* will add my lovely comments after watching the epic dhulaayi

cool! just make sure you make another post saying that you have unressed! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by iMini

At last! OMG! Pratap is no more blind to DB's partiality! My soul feels freeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Great post intrepida!

i knowww!!! btw Im Rati!! 
i think every viewer is sooo happy because pratap knows!!!!! 
thanks dear! 
funny..the CVs can't give both their to be kings brain at the same day..today they showed in Ashok samrat that Pratap's aatma entered Ashoka and Ashoka was quietly listening to all the accusations against him without defending himself 🀣...completely acting like pratap.Must watch that scene..ditto similar to the scene showed in MP few days back.Edited by iMini - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Intrepida

Feb23 - Happy Monday! 

FInally after a torturous track we finally get the scene we have been waiitng for, Dhulayi of our jagmalini!!! haha! so who is ready with their popcorn and party snacks?

im sure you all were counting down to monday! the wait is over, lets do Shri Ganesh and begin!

title: World Class Dhulayi & Blind Son gains Vision Finally!

here the jallad puts noose on pratap, where is he from- marwar or agra? cuz if i were him i would refuse to hang pratap lol!

here JM is caught by udai Singh and he knows that he trapped pratap! but US is just beating the crap out of him! me cheering, audience cheering! well actually i was satisfied with the way he was being beaten, dil ko sukun mila lol! full public ke samne dhulayi hui hai! so good! it makes sense that JM get dhulayi infront of the public after all pratap had been maligned infront of the public! 

Seetiya and Taaliya for the dhulayi!!! so good! 

here Rawatji gets word of the beating and so does our bijolia gang and db! full audience ke samne dhulayi honewali hai!

Rawatji stops the hanging, again Rawatji plays the role of a father to pratap, he saved him from being hanged, US is just beating JM and forgot that pratap is still at the gallows! Rawatji has proved to be more a father to pratap time and time again! in the future it will be rawatji and the ministers who will make sure pratap sits on the throne and not JM! 

Bijolia-Baijilal are thrilled to see jm getting beaten! its interesting how they put the bijolia-baijilal gang in one window frame and they put, DB, maan and chand in another window frame showing that they are still separate and will remain so despite the goodness in maan and chand they will always have a soft spot for jm and db! grrr!

Rawatji frees Pratap!! yaay!

and we see DB running to save her ladla! oh the smile on Ajabdeh's face was so good! 

Ajabdeh's gleaming smile- she has such a beautiful smile and satisfied look on her face when she sees Pratap! 

US is just beating and beating, arre bhai naya chabuk toh lelo, achhi dhulayi hone chahiye! haha!

omg US is really thinking that JM's head is a punchie bag!! so good! im sure shakti anand had a great time doing this! hahah! gym jaane ki zarurat hi nahi!

Pratap just stand there, silent, without expressions, today we see a calm and collected pratap after so many days, he is all about justice and if he says anything it would mean that he doesnt believe in his raja/father's nyay! 

DB begs Pratap to says something but then Pratap says the unimaginable, he says chup toh aap bhi rahi thi - referring to the time when Jm accused pratap of wanting the throne! he is right, she didnt say a word and thats what hurt pratap the most, the woman he say his mother, loved more than his own mother had stood there and watched pratap get accused of murder and attempt to murder! 

Today Pratap knows that his fake ranima is no good, i think he knew that while ago but refused to face it, but now he said something and it made DB so afraid! she was so shocked!

ok Rawatji why oh why did you have to come and stop US? he appeals to him in the name of the law, that law cant be taken into your own hands because certain feelings, you have to have a proper trial! and he stops, dude a few more bumps on the head and i swear the boy would have died from a brain hemorrhage! hahah! 

its funny how US dropped JM heheh! JM just dropped like a sack of potatoes! hehe

jm is taken to the jail! heheh!

and then we have an Agra Via-Agra scene aka akbar-salima scene- swear the woman is no good!

US-pratap scene- US feels so guilty, duh! and Pratap asks permission to leave chittod! 
but US wants to know why he wants to leave and where! but pratap wont say why, duh, how can he say that his witch maa is not who thought she was! 

US is pissed and just says go! 

Pratap and JB- when JB found out about DB"s evilness, she also made sure pratap was away from the mahal and she also left the mahal! Pratap is also doing the same thing, i dont think its the right decision but good will come out of it, or at least soem real history will come out of this lol! When Pratap left last time as a kid, he did great things and he will do great again!

praja mind talk- so nice! 

chand and maan try to stop pratap! but to no avail! 
DB comes and shows her crocodile tears but when she says you have to stay for jm, pratap says you are still only thinking about JM!! nice pratap!

Today Pratap was not emotional, he was calm and aware of the truth, finally the blind son is no longer blind! did you see Pratap just staring with full conviction into DB's eyes, he knows the truth and truth can glare into eyes of liars and evildoers without any hesitation! did you see the hesitation in DB's eyes, she was so afraid of being exposed but why? afterall she knew that one day this farce would fall, but she thought she was invincible! well DB you cant fool JB's son anymore! if JB was here, she would be so relieved! I miss her today!

precap- Tulsidasji comes! 

Lovely episode, our age old dream of pratap knowing DB's truth is finally out and he knows! finally!!! 

Good one. Thank you. 

I wonder now what will happen. I mean according to history US almost gave the throne to JM. But now he is doing dhulayi to JM. 

So OK. That is well deserved. 

Now how is MP going to ascend the throne?  I mean US will not favor JM after the dhulayi. 

So they are gonnu distort history again? 
Originally posted by iMini

funny..the CVs can't give both their to be kings brain at the same day..today they showed in Ashok samrat that Pratap's aatma entered Ashoka and Ashoka was quietly listening to all the accusations against him without defending himself 🀣...completely acting like pratap.Must watch that scene..ditto similar to the scene showed in MP few days back.

i knoww!!! funny coincidence! im glad they finally have their brains, but for how long?πŸ˜†
yea i stopped watching ashok after week one because it was just too distorted, one distorted show ie MP is enough! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pyaaribehna

Good one. Thank you. 

I wonder now what will happen. I mean according to history US almost gave the throne to JM. But now he is doing dhulayi to JM. 

So OK. That is well deserved. 

Now how is MP going to ascend the throne?  I mean US will not favor JM after the dhulayi. 

So they are gonnu distort history again? 

you're welcome! 
im sure DB will take control again and influence him again, besides US is angry at pratap and they will make it so that he doesnt know where pratap is when it comes time to decide the heir!

they are trying to bring back history i think! lol
best out come of this track not JM dhulai pratap excepting DB true color πŸ‘πŸ‘ cant wait