Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Aria I have been waiting but no update 😑 πŸ˜‰
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Chapter 24

I Apologize for the Late Update
(Mature Content)

Kalpi slowly makes her way to the Elevator "I wonder if Raghav Felt hurt? I was going to the steam room with him" she thought. Vicky was Frustrated with All The Clients coming to meet him when he Planned his Move on Kalpi Wanting to Get her Alone,Raghav decided to Follow Kalpi not agreeing to her Demands of Being Professional in the Office with him.As Kalpi turns around she sees Raghav walking towards her in a quick Pace,He opens the Elevator and Pins her to the wall "I don't agree with you,I'm not going to be professional with you in my office,Not with my wife" He said sternly,Kalpi gives him a Confused Look "So you followed me here to tell me that?Okay...I get it,Now go..I'll see you later" Saying that Kalpi tries to move away from Raghav but he Blocks her Path "I want something Right now!" He demanded,Kalpi eyes widens and she watches him "Wh...What do you want? Can I give it later?" Kalpi Drops her bag as Raghav Pulled her into a Passionate Kiss. After Talking with all the Clients Vicky Glances at Raghav's Cabin seeing the Door Closed he smiled thinking Raghav was there. "Where's Mrs Singhaina? I need to speak with her regarding a Meeting" Vicky asked Jass who stood infront of Him "Umm,She's going to Meet Mrs Raizaada Now,If you move fast You can meet Her by the Elevator" He smiles and Leaves from there. Without Breaking Contact with their Lips He pressed her gently against the wall, molding his body tightly to hers,His hands trailed under her white Blouse.She Moaned as he held her tightly and Roughly Kissed Her,Within a Second He Hooked her to His waist and she wrapped her Legs Around Him.
Her eyes widened, and she inhaled roughly as he entered her Quickly,She Pressed her hands Against the Elevator Wall and Moaned out in Pleasure.
After A short While He slowly took her down while She kept her hands around his Neck,Breathlessly,He Smiled hearing her heart beating Violently and Fixed her Blouse,Hugging a Breathless Kalpi.
The Elevator Opened and Vicky Stood there Dumbfounded Seeing Raghav Standing Next to Kalpi who was Looking Unkempt,Right there Vicky Realised what Had Happen and He clenched his Fist wanting to fume "I'm Sorry,I wanted to Take the Lift" Vicky Said coldly Staring Right At Kalpi whose Head was lowered,Still trying to Catch Her breath,Raghav stares At Vicky Wondering what His eyes was Caught on,Then he cursed Himself.
Raghav went behind Kalpi and Slowly Zipped her Skirt up,He kept a Smirk On his Face Knowing How Vicky Felt With His and Kalpi's Closeness.
Kalpi smiles and Raghav and Thanks Him "Uh,You guys Talk I'll go now,I have to Meet Di,I'm very Late now" She turns and watches Raghav as He stopped her "Later Can We finish our Discussion,I promise,I won't be hard on you" Raghav said With a Grin while Vicky watches on Annoyed at Kalpi's Red Face.
As Kalpi Made her leave Both Vicky and Raghav's Eyes Was Locked on her.

Raghav and Vicky Stood Quietly Stood in the Elevator,Both Glance Each other Every Two Minute Until Vicky Glanced Kalpi's Lace Vest,He Glares at Raghav and Turns away.
Raghav-So,Heading back to work?
Vicky-Yeah,I'll head out soon.
Raghav-I'll Be Leaving Early Today,So you can handle the Office.
The Elevator Opened and Raghav Left From there,Vicky Stoops and Takes Kalpi vest and Takes in her scent and smirks. "You have no idea what I'm going to do to you Kalpi,You're so Innocent and Weak,I make sure Raghav Hates the sight of you and You'll run to me Falling into my trap and You'll forever me mine and Bear my child" He thought with an Evil Grin.

In the Cafe Kalpi quickly walks over to Sophie "Di,I'm so so sorry,I got held up at work" Kalpi takes a seat and watches her Beaming sister "Di...You're smiling,What happen?? Share your happiness with me" Kalpi said Happily.
Sophie watches her then lowers her head blushing "I'm pregnant" Kalpi's eyes widens and she hugs Sophie "I can't believe it Di! I'm so happy,You and Sammy Bhai with a Little Sophie or Sammy" Sophie Holds her hands and smiles "I can't believe it myself,I thought I was Barren but I have faith,And kalpi I am so Happy I'm Pregnant,I can Finally give sammy Back his child"
Kalpi wipes her sisters Tears and Kisses her "Well Di I am very Happy for you,I really Am"After eating and Talking Sophie watches Kalpi happily texting away on her Phone,Her eyes widens seeing A Picture Raghav sent and Deletes it "Ya! Don't send me those types of Pictures I'm not going to wear that!"
Raghav scoffs and Watches the time "Why not! I am your husband,You'll listen to me,Plus Tonight Were free." Kalpi sighs and Takes her Phone Off "So when are you and Raghav Planning for a Baby?" Kalpi looks up at her and smiles Awkwardly "I'm not sure Di,I don't think he wants a child again" Sophie watches her Confused "Why is Kalpi so tensed about this? Doesn't she want a child" Kalpi lowers her head and goes into thoughts "I don't even know why I'm not excited about wanting a child,Maybe I'm not ready yet for that,A baby,But I hope Raghav doesn't feel like that way anymore"She thought.

As Night Came Raghav,Suhana and Antara Sat in the Living Room watching Kalpi complaining and Setting the Table For dinner "I'm sure,Mom and Dad will be angry with us" She turns back watching the Trio Tensed Faces "What! why are you all watching me like that!!" Suhana quickly goes over to her and Hugs her tightly "Kalpi Bhabhi you're Scaring Us very Much,Were sorry but Please stop behaving Like A Psycho"Kalpi Looks around Noticing the trio's faces "Oh,Am I? I'm sorry Just tensed" Kalpi said sotfly,Suhana makes Kalpi sit next to Raghav while He calms her Down,Deciding to give the Duo some alone time Antara and Suhana left.
"I'm Sorry about  my behavior" Kalpi said Softly lowering her head,Raghav smiles and Pulls her into a Hug Stroking her Hair "It's alright Kalpi,I know you want to Make a Good Impression with Simone and Dad,I know they'll like you"
She Looks up at Him,a Feeling of Joy fell into her heart,Happy she had a Understanding and Loving Husband,Kalpi flew up hearing the Doorbell ringing and rushes to the Door As she Opens the Door she sees Simone and Varun Singhaina "Good Night" Kalpi said Happily,She invited the guest into the house and Both were Pleased with kalpi. After Dinner Raghav and Varun sat watching Simone Happily Talked and Laughed with Kalpi.
"She's very nice Raghav,But the whole Pree Drama is true?" Varun asked"Yeah and Your EX wife is hellbent on breaking my Marriage" Raghav Replied.
The Doorbell Rang and Kalpi excused herself,She smiles happily seeing Om and Jass "Come in" Simone smile slowly faded as she Spotted Om walking with Kalpi and Jass. "Look Simone Mom,This is My PA Jasmine and My Best friend Om" Kalpi said Happily,Simone raises up and Greets the Duo "This is My Mother In Law Simone Singhania'.
Kalpi Left for sweets and Drinks While Simone watches Om and Suhana Happily Laughing "My Om Looks so handsome,But he doesn't even Know Suhana is His sister,Neetu Raised Him well,I couldn't be his Mother,I'm sorry Om"Simone Wipes her tears away Quickly spotting Kalpi walking with the Tray of Food. Kalpi served Everyone and quietly went into a corner getting a Call,she wondered why Vicky was Calling her "Hello? Vicky,What's Wrong?"
Vicky smiles hearing her voice and Remained Quiet Smelling her Vest.
"Hello...Vicky?? Are you there?" Kalpi Asks again,"Hello? Kalpi? Why are you calling me?" Vicky said "Calling you? No I didn't,You called me"
Vicky Fumes and clenched his fist "I guess I accidently Called you,I'm sorry,I'll go now you seem busy with everyone,I thought we can atleast be friends after everything,But you seem distant,I'll go now" Saying that Vicky ended the Call smiling "Hello Vicky? Vicky it's not that,Vicky are you there?" Kalpi sighs seeing the called ended,she then decided to call him back,Vicky smiles and Hugs Kalpi's Vest seeing her Calling Him Continually,He turns back watching Around His Room With Giant size Photos Of Kalpi,He Looks Up at the His wedding Photo with her which was Placed on the Center of the Wall  above his bed "Kalpi" He says softly with a chuckle "You don't know how crazy I have gone for you now,I need you now,In my life,In my bed" He stands And Moves over to her Photo Caressing it "That Day,That Rainy Day I saw you in that Saree With Your beautiful Figure I just wanted you then,I wanted you in my Arms" He then Pulls back and Fumes "But you married Raghav,You left me,Now I regret divorcing you,I regret not having you here,I just hate him,I hate him around you" he rests Kalpi's Vest on his cheeks and Stares at her Photo Lustfully "How dare he touches you Kalpi Infront of me, But I made a Plan so he could hate you and You'll come to me,I know you'll cry but I want you here with me,We'll be happy together Like before" Vicky get up and Dials a Number and smirks.

Kalpi drops down on the Sofa letting out a Loud Sigh After everyone Left"I have never felt so tired in my Life" She mumbles softly,Raghav Looks at her sitting on the other sofa "Who were you talking to on the phone?" Kalpi lies back and watches him "Vicky,He's just werid these days,I think He's just missing Pree"He sits next to kalpi And strokes her Face gently "Kalpi shall we finish Our discussion?" Kalpi Looks up at him in a daze as he uses his finger and Slightly raises her head,He strokes her hair and Leaves a Long Passionate Kiss On her Lips,She holds the edge of the Sofa tightly,Breathing in Losing herself to Raghav's Touch and The Kisses he left on her Neck.Seeing him leaning in closer Kalpi quietly raises off the sofa and watches him fixing herself "To..Tomorrow,We have a Long Meeting,Let's head to bed"
Kalpi blushes with his Strong Glare and Ran away while he followed behind her. Varun Had Decided to Drop Om and Jass home,Simone Kept Glancing Her son,"So Om,Where do you work?" Simone asked "Well Aunty ji,I was away from my family for a while,But My Dad Sahil Kapoor Has been taking care of me,I'll go back into business soon after my break"Om Replied,Simone smiles and Watches him "And Your Family? How are they?" Om Looks at her confused wondering why simone had asked him so many questions "Well Dad's Alright,Prem,Pree and Paakhi all have been Well,My Mom is very attached to me these days But I don't Mind it at all,She's my mother after all"
Simone sadly smiles as Om Addresses Neetu as his MOTHER "I wish that I could Tell you that I am your real mother,And What I faced to bring you into this world,That you were taken away from me" Simone silently wiped her tears and Listened to Om Jass and Suhana's Conversation.
Raghav quickly Grabbed kalpi by the waist and Pulled her in for a kiss.
lips enveloped her, owned her,without breaking their contact both fell back on the bed,Their Clothes were torn off,A Breathless Kalpi straddle Raghav and Hugged him tightly,Resting her head on the crook of his neck listening to his Panting,He strokes her hair gently. After Having Intimacy with each other, An Hour Passed,Raghav went through Kalpi's Phone Annoyed By the Continuous Beeping "19 Missed Calls From Vicky" Raghav Mumbles then turns back watching a Sleeping Kalpi "Why is this Man Calling My wife? Why is she talking to him?"Raghav Deletes Vicky's Phone number and Decided to Warn Vicky and Kalpi. Midnight Came and Kalpi came out of the Washroom After Vomiting,She watches Raghav and Takes her Phone heading downstairs.
Kalpi went into the Kitchen and Made something to Eat,While Outside in the Rain Vicky Stood there watching her through the Window,Angry she didn't respond to his calls,Kalpi took a seat by the counter Eating Her favorite Ice Cream while going through her phone "No Missed calls,Thank God If Vicky had called and Raghav saw the Number the would've Killed me" Vicky took a few steps closer to See Kalpi in a Perfect View,He took out his camera and Zoomed in on Every Angle Taking her Photo,He zoomed in on her Cleavage smiling and Taking her Photo,While Eating Kalpi felt someone watching her,She quickly gets up and Looks around by the Window "I'm turning Crazy Now" She mumbles,Kalpi takes off the Kitchen Lights and Headed back Upstairs going into her bedroom watching Raghav who was Sleeping peacefully,She goes into the cover and Hugs him "Where Were you?" Raghav asked stroking her hair "Kitchen" she whispers.

The Next Day Raghav stares at outside while Tying his Tie,He hears kalpi Behind him dressing and Throwing her Products down while She Rushed.
"I don't want you Talking to Vicky On your Phone,Office I understand but Personal Reasons Is A No" Raghav said Sternly turning back to Face a Nervous and Shocked Kalpi "Raghav..." Raghav raises his hand and shuts her "He tried to force you,He treated you like dirt,He cheated you,So...You will not speak to him,Only in work You may speak to him,Am I clear?!" Kalpi watches him sadly and Nods "Good,Get dress And Get to Work" Before Raghav walked out the Room Kalpi held His wrist and Watches Him "Did I do something wrong? I'm Sorry,Please don't be angry at me" she said Almost breaking into Tears.
"I saw 19 Missed calls from Vicky,Are you both Friends? After everything he did?" Raghav asked throwing a cold gaze at kalpi "No...No were not he just calls me and talks to me,I tried stopping him but he won't stop' Kalpi replied.
Raghav caress her face and Apologize "I know,You're a Good person and Can Never do wrong,But I don't Trust Vicky,Don't be alone with him or don't be too friendly" Kalpi nods and Leaves with Raghav.

At The Office Raghav stared At Vicky Trying to Figure him Out,He was Uncomfortable with the way he watched Kalpi."Raghav I see you're Staring at me,Is something wrong?" Vicky asked,Raghav gives him a Smile and raises up going through his Bookshelf,Kalpi walks in happily staring at raghav While Vicky Kept his gaze on her,She walks up to him smiling holding his hand "Let's go out for Lunch Please" Raghav watches her and Gently moves her hands away "Not now Kalpi,I'm planning something Big for friday's Conference" Raghav replied,Kalpi felt like sulking but she kept her smile. "Please,Raghav,Please,Just us both together,I want it to be like a Date"
Vicky Looks at her and Fumes "No Kalpi,Why don't you understand,I need to get everything Prepared,Our Date or whatever can wait,So No!" Raghav said Coldly and took a seat,Kalpi lowers her head and wipes her tears,Raghav looks at vicky Noticing him staring at kalpi Lustfully with a grin "Kalpi Please leave!!" Raghav said coldly,She watches him and decides to Apologize "Kalpi!! I said to go!! PLEASE LEAVE!" Kalpi stares at raghav in tears and runs out.
"raghav you shouldn't have shouted at her,She's crying now" Vicky said.
Raghav raises off his seat and Angrily holds Vicky by his collar "I'll take your eyes out the next time you watch my wife Like that!! Go and Stare at Pree,You wanted Pree  you got Pree,But the Next Time I see your Disgusting Eyes On my Wife,I'll lose it!!! this is my last and Final warning!!! Now get out!!" Raghav angrily Jerks Vicky Back,He fixes his shirt and walks out fuming. Raghav Banged his fist on the table recalling scolding Kalpi "It's because Of Mrs Singhaina I'm Like this,I just need her signatures so I'll sign All the Properties I gave her over to kalpi,And That Vicky! How dare he watch My wife Like that!! I shouted at Kalpi for those two backstabbers,Now I need to apologize to Kalpi,I can't live with hurting her,she's probably crying now,God I hate Making her cry!" Raghav quickly raises out of His seat and Looks around for Kalpi,He goes over to Jass and Gets shocked finding out she Left With Someone "Who will she go with and Now??" Raghav hurries back into his Cabin dialing Kalpi's phone number but No answer "Kalpi,I know you're angry at me,But I hope you didn't leave with Vicky"
Kalpi Stood in the Elevator in tears and was Accompanied by Vicky who tried calming her Down,Vicky wipes her tears and cups her face "Don't cry Kalpi,Raghav doesn't deserve your Tears" Kalpi watches him and felt Uncomfortable with him caressing her shoulders and Face,She recalls Raghav's words and tries Pulling away,She panics and Looks at Vicky
 with fearful eyes as he Pins her down to the wall caressing her face "Vicky what are you doing?" Kalpi said in a shaky voice,He blocks Kalpi's mouth his his fingers and smiles at her "I just want to be your friend" Kalpi's eyes widens as he leaned in closer,Raghav hurries out of his Office dialing Kalpi's number walking towards the Elevator Quickly.

I hope this Chapter was Good,Any mistakes please do tell,If it's not up to Mark I apologize. Don't forget to comment and Like
I'm making Vicky into a Stalker Psycho,Sorry if it's weridπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Edited by -AriaRai- - 8 years ago
Frozenfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So...what Raghav ..wants ...he gets...
And he doesn't care where he gets it...as long as Kalpi ...gives it to him...πŸ˜†
Vicky...is an ass ...and will remain ..being an ass ...why did he withdraw ..himself  from Pree.?
And.  now he stalks Kalpi ..too ..and  wants her for himself ...what is his problem yaar ..going after a married  woman .?...
Loved Raghav and Kalpi's ..text to each other ..Raghav is asking her to wear something he likes to please him...πŸ˜‰ And Kalpi's .nervousness to meet Raghav's dad and step mom...
Simone seems a nice person ...but a unhappy mom ...she can't even claim her own son...Om...
When will Om find out that his real mom is Simone .??
Oops...I forgot to congratulate ..Sophie ..to finally conceive ...
And back to ..Vicky ...I think calling him an ass is a understatement ...he is a sicko...
Raghav ..noticed how Vicky ..was eyeing his wife...and he wasn't pleased about it ..
He told Vicky to keep his danda...in control...πŸ˜† And not to eye his wife again...
Now will Vicky ..back off ??
Raghav ..regrets to have scolded Kalpi ...and to make her cry...
Gosh!!...Kalpi .and Vicky in the same lift??
Will Kalpi ..figure out in time ..what his intentions are??
Would Raghav ..reach the lift on time ..to save Kalpi ..??
What a .supercilious...update...Sweetu ..
Thank you...❀️    πŸ€—

Edited by Vsapras - 8 years ago
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Meri Aria bug what a plate chak update.   πŸ˜² Vicky has weeded his wee wee off Pree and wants kalpi. Poor pree Her coochy coo will be left wee wee less. Rags wee wee has gotten thoroughly used to kalpis coochy coo that's why he grabs her in the elevator and home And wherever else possible. πŸ˜‰ there's only one coochy coo and so many wee wees what is Poor coochy coo to do. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† so rags has realized that Vickys wee wee is akin for coochy coo that is taken and he is determined to stop it. So now what will happen will Vicky succeed in his evil intentions will rags reach in time? Can't wait update quickly cause curiosity and I do not mix girlfriend. πŸ˜‰Edited by sunyy - 8 years ago
ReezaZul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tq dear 4 amazing update...πŸ‘
riaka thumbnail
Awesome update Aria. ragna' s elevator romance was mind blowing 😳. This vicky is awful πŸ˜‘. First he cheats on kalpi and now he is being despo😑.Hope Raghav will give him a good lesson. .Omg Om is simon's son.Is he singhania too? ??.please update next chapter soon 
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vicky the Scary weird "PSYCHO!" Great update and plz continue soon
Frozenfantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunyy

Meri Aria bug what a plate chak update.   πŸ˜² Vicky has weeded his wee wee off Pree and wants kalpi. Poor pree Her coochy coo will be left wee wee less. Rags wee wee has gotten thoroughly used to kalpis coochy coo that's why he grabs her in the elevator and home And wherever else possible. πŸ˜‰ there's only one coochy coo and so many wee wees what is Poe coochy coo to do. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† so rags gas realized that Vickys wee wee is akin for coochy coo that is taken and he is determined to stop it. So now what will happen will Vicky succeed in his evil ibtentions will rags reach in time? Can't wait update quickly cause curiosity and I do not mix girlfriend. πŸ˜‰

Hai hai ...kameeni...maan...jaa...🀣
nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its nice but vicky is getting horrible...  i hope kalpi will never get into his trap...
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Mads this kameeni no maan di.   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†