A Secret Love Affair (RagNa FF) Thread 1 Ended :) - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
hey dear plz update soon . cant wait to see how they mange to have ahem ahem in raghav home.

Update plzz next part. ...Waiting
omg aira rai its getting hotter n hotter so kalpin rag love each other n pari blackmailing them hmm nice twist n pree n vicky cheating them before they did so  hmm lovely update
update soon

Awesome update. ...πŸ‘πŸ‘
   Ragna have intimate in storeroom. ...😲😳 Pari πŸ˜‘ she wants her prise. ...she know all of 4 ...n now she is blackmail them..4 money. ..😑...4 shutting her mouth up...
  Viky n pree excuse Ragna n went 2 hotel. ...πŸ˜‰ omg raghav ne mouke people chouka mara..πŸ˜‰...2 hot scene☺️. ..Ragna have sex in raghavs home...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ u write ragna scene very well dear. .
 Loved it. ..I loved this ss...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
  Update soon next part. ..Ragna go out of 4 meeting. ...n raghav want gift ...πŸ˜‰ can't wait. .Update soon. .
Ok.. So the wife of a man is having an affair with the husband of another lady. And the husband of another lady is having an affair with the wife of another man.. Does this make any sense ?? πŸ˜›
Ur update did make sense πŸ˜³ And am waiting to see which affair comes out first...
both couple hving good intimate time with eachothers partner... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
ragna had sex in raghavs home... πŸ˜›
now raghav wants gift... proper night... 😳
& now I want very hot ragnalious sinfull update... πŸ˜•
I Loved it can't wait for the forth chapter
waiting waiting waiting...
Suprb update Dear... RagNa again Did it... Dear update nxt chappy soon waiting