Qudrat Ka Khel - VM - Insaaf Mohabbat Ki

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

hi guys! im opening this topic here bc the jist of this story vm comes from a lot of Qubool Hai, with the insertion of characters from other shows. I'd love it if you guys watched this ! <3

Qudrat Ka Khel  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUNGyv1GTxg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you for 200+ subs, i really appreciate it! I've made this over this weekend- hope you all enjoy!

Starring: Karan Singh Grover, Surbhi Jyoti, Karanvir Bohra, Harshad Chopra, Shivya Pathania, Rithvik Dhanjani, Asha Negi, and Amrapali Gupta.

STORY:

Qudrat Ka Khel:

This is the story of defeating the evil that has caused turmoil in everyone's lives. Tanveer (Amrapali) , has one goal and one goal only, and that is to destroy everyone and everything related to Zoya's (Surbhi) family. Years ago she had killed Zoya's parents, and Zoya, Sahir (Harshad)., and Purvi(Asha) lived a few years of their childhood at the orphanage, but Purvi was separated from them. Zoya and Asad (KSG). were fiances but their love lost against hatred. Zoya's wish was to find and reunite with Sahir and Purvi and find out who murdered her parents. Asad sets out to meet Sahir in hopes of finding clues. Along the way, he mistakes Sanam (Surbhi) as Zoya but Arzoo (Shivya), Sanam's cousin, clarifies who she is. Asad meets with Sahir, Arzoo, and Sanam, and narrates the disaster and wishes for Sanam's help. Asad and Sahir explain to the girls that their only clue is the land of Gudiya Factory, who's owner is unknown. Sahir and Arjun(Rithvik), Sahir's bestfriend and business partner, spend days and nights to find out the owner of the Gudiya Factory land and go on about buying whatever sort of businesses that seem to be related to it to ensure that they are one step closer to the murderer. Ahil(KVB) says he has grown up hearing that the factory is a bad place and should not be visited at all. (Ahil is Sanam's husband, and Tanveer's stepson). Slowly, everyone finds clues through old newspapers and letters that Tanveer is the real culprit. When Tanveer realizes that these people have found out her true colors, she sets the lives of these couples on fire, the same way she had attempted to ruin Asad and Zoya. Love can never fail against hatred and once it has become so strong and heavy, nothing in the world can stop hate from losing. Tanveer tries hard to plan accidents, kidnaps, but all fail because love is indeed stronger. The couples fall in love, and stick together no matter what comes there way. Sahir succeeds in burning the Gudiya Factory, therefore ruining Tan's dreams to be the biggest business head in India. A gloomy night ends up in lots of gunshots and fires, but only one has the right to finish off Tanveer, and that is Asad- to grant his love justice.

It all ended where it all started. Qudrat waqay sachayi aur pyaar ka saath deta hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riaa234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonderful!
just loved it especially d part whr ksg shoots
ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing!!! Love the concept and the VM is mind-blowing 👏
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really beautiful 👏
great great job dear 😃
SprinklesOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Breathtakingly Amazing! ❤️
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woah that was cool
I watch all the characters except ppl from humsafar and it was so nice to see them all in one story together

Thanks
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is Amazing !! Wow. I even reblogged this on Tumblr. 👏👍🏼
This is so good! Really got me excited after watching it. Could be so awesome if it was a story with parts with each video. 

Great job! I loved it!! 👍🏼
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
oh my
this is wonderful
in the start zoya part was so damn awesome
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you thank you thank you SOO much everyone :) it really means a lot that you guys took time out to watch and left feedback and compliments <3

Appreciate it:)