Sushpective Chat Club: Thread #2 - Page 36

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Neeli Chatri Waale comes during weekend only and Tu Mera Hero watch having dinner so doesn't take away from my time 😛 not to mention not always regular to mood na ho to matt dekho 😆
I can't afford real fun and specially the one you define as !! 😆

Chappal mut pheko ...total masti mood 😛

Teri duniya mei koi gham na ho 

Khushi abhi kam na ho 

Bhagwan tumk asli item de

Jo DABAANG ke MUNNI se kam na ho 😆

Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Chappal mut pheko ...total masti mood 😛

Teri duniya mei koi gham na ho 

Khushi abhi kam na ho 

Bhagwan tumk asli item de

Jo DABAANG ke MUNNI se kam na ho 😆

Aisi masti se bahut darr lagta he !!

Dabaang ki munni ke chkkar me
Ho jaoonga me Badnaam
Sheela ki jawani kitni bhi khushbahar kyun na ho
Meri jawani ki na kar paye deewani 😛 😆
Edited by jay_bpm - 9 years ago

Aisi masti se bahut darr lagta he !!

Dabaang ki munni ke chkkar me
Ho jaoonga me Badnaam
Sheela ki jawani kitni bhi khushbahar kyun na ho
Meri jawani ki na kar paye deewani 😛 😆

Darr aur mujhse 

Pyaar karne ki apni ek reet hai 

Pyaar ka dusra naam hi toh preet hai 😛

Isliye try maro har ladki par 😆

Kyuki ...Darr ke aage jeet hai 😛

Hello guys 😛

It's raining cats n dogs at my place 😭..just managed to save myself from getting wet while having to dine out ...😆god knows why the weather is so PMSed

@Sush ..I loved NAUK ...saw  it from beginning till HS started n it was fab 👏..the issues, the family , the lead  actors n especially the grandma n grandpa were fantastically portrayed ..😛..very rarely do we see such stuff on Indian tv ...n the best part is when NAUK replaced Mahabharat ( I m very bad with mytho stuff so don't Know wht was epic abt it ) but everyone thought nauk was  a bad choice by SP..n see how it's turned arnd the Channel 😛..A GOOD SCRIPT CAN DO WONDERS
Also wonderful songs from EV n YJHD👏TFS Sush 

@jay OMFG u too watch tu mera hero ...I don't know anyone in the show, I just caught it as a passing affair at a friend 's place n have been hooked to it ..even With the regressive "UP " setting the show is hilariously awesome 😳..I love Nikhattoo 🥳?.he is a cutie n even his dad 😛

@shweta thx for posting the interview HC n Sehban are nice 😳

Btw a freind saw "Dum Laga KE haisha " n she is all praises for it ...apparently it's the story of a guy who owns a music shop in nainital n gets married to a " healthy " chic while he lusts over the "usually pretty " girls there 😆..n it's the love story  of discovering true love 
My freind said its ayushman 's best till date n the movie Is from YRF ..😲..
But a Fab watch is wht she said 😳

Waiting for SP's latest offering Tere SHEHER main to kick start tom 😆

Have a nice evening everyone 😛

This looks like a new open invite chat club, is it free to lurk here?😈
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Darr aur mujhse 

Pyaar karne ki apni ek reet hai 

Pyaar ka dusra naam hi toh preet hai 😛

Isliye try maro har ladki par 😆

Kyuki ...Darr ke aage jeet hai 😛

Aapse nahi to aapki baton se bahut zayada darr lagta he, now I feel ya all with Bhavi are conspiring against me 😳 kyunki mujhe single itna khush dekhne se problem he 😆

Arre darr itna bhi na badh jaye
Ke jeet aane se pehle maut na aa jaye
Pyaar reet sikhne me itna waqt guzar jaye
Ke mashooka se pehle budhapa aa jaye 😛🤣

Aapse nahi to aapki baton se bahut zayada darr lagta he, now I feel ya all with Bhavi are conspiring against me 😳 kyunki mujhe single itna khush dekhne se problem he 😆

Arre darr itna bhi na badh jaye
Ke jeet aane se pehle maut na aa jaye
Pyaar reet sikhne me itna waqt guzar jaye
Ke mashooka se pehle budhapa aa jaye 😛🤣

Conspiring ...we all are innocent bacha party  😛 Budhapa ...plz 

This is what I am waiting to hear from you ...woh din bhi dur nahi 😛

Ankhon se barsaat hoti hain, 
Jab apki yaad saath hoti hai,
 Jab bhi busy rahe mera cell toh...
 Samajh lena aapki hone wali Bhabhi se meri baat hoti hain 😛
Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago
Hello shello everyone! Happy Sunday!! 

Sush - Galliyan is such a good song. I love listening to it. So amazing!! Subhanallah is good too. The movie was ok. I didn't want the full movie. Watched bits and pieces. I really liked watching the movie Hasee toh phasee better. Quite intriguing movie. 

Nisha aur use cousins isn't a bad show. I heard they gave a break to the actor playing viraj but the fans have bombarded the PH to bring him back. So they will start a romantic track of Nisha and viraj. Don't you think the actor playing viraj seems like a model? He is too prim and proper! 

@ Shweta and jay - you guys are too good with your shayaris, rhyming etc. some of these are just too awesome! 

We have finally won our first silverware of the season!! League cup!!! It was a thrilling game! And to add on top Man City lost to Liverpool which puts us 5 points ahead in premier league with a game in hand!! 😊
Edited by -Fedex- - 9 years ago

@essesse, It is open to Sushpective readers, who we have connected with before...not to all at random. Thanks for asking!

Jay and Shwteta...Wah Kya Shayari hei...😆

Jay...ok roku lets me go and watch back shows for one week without having to record them but won't do that for Neeli chatri...one...what channel is the other one on?

Shweta...I haven't been watching sa re ga ma...so don't know the singers ...but subhanallah's singer does seem to have a good voice...

G...I really liked Nisha and Cousins...watched a few episodes from last week...the FL got married to the second ML...just by chance...it was quite believable...the girl looks nice...and I liked the second ML too...the first one...the rich dude...is  too stiff...and unreal...I mean who talks like that in real life? He is like  the ken doll...if you know what I mean...I can see Nisha will get married to the first ML...eventually...but I really hope the second ML's story is the main one...already interesting...

Congratulations on winning the cup! My sons team yesterday won the championship game...basketball...but daughters team landed only in the top 3rd of the pool competing in an academic competition...so a mixed day for us...but daughter's performance was quite good...she scored quite a few points for the team...we are happy about that...

I will try the movie you recommended..BTW...I am loving this subscription thing for shows...so many choices...and I don't have to put up with annoying ads...it is easier to try new things...and easier to flip...if you don't like something too...😛

Someone asked about Holi...no I actually don't like playing that...all that color on the skin...gives me a skin rash...😕

Now I am just waiting for the winter to get over...all this snow and grey weather...is beautiful but also quite depressing...
Edited by -Sush- - 9 years ago
Sush ,

Sa re ga ma pa 😕 Sreeram was the winner of Indian Idol ...😆 

Sharing Twinkle Khanna's tweet ...The girl is classy even with her tweets 😆

Twinkle Khanna @mrsfunnybones  

Spotted a gentleman from my window-liked his genes enough to use them-to further overpopulate India #madbiologist