Frequent Posters

Laadifan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Can't wait please update soon please please please please😭
-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please please please please please please please please please please please update😒
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I guess di updates every Sunday night😊
Laadifan12 thumbnail
When are you updating really can't wait 😭😭😭
sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chap-7 Consequences

The entire team had woken up early in the morning and had assembled for breakfast before they start their day in the Ayurvedic village. Akash had still been unable to locate Ananya and was starting to get worries but once he looked at the parathas he could hear his tummy rumbling the worries were sidelined. In no time he had cobbled down at least two parathas when his phone rang and it was none other than his buddy Rohit. As soon as he had picked up the phone Rohit started shouting "Abe kya kiya Ananya ke saath tune,tu to use desptination se thori duri per chodhne wala tha.use to village pahunch jana chahiye tha, woh hospital kaise pahuch gayee..tune uske saath kuch galat walat to nahin kiya na"

Akash was almost about to drop the phone from his hand as he regained composure and started blabbering "Me..what rubbish..how I mean one sec..let me get hang of it .Hold on I had done as per the plan we discussed. I had dropped her at the right place and ran away ...hospital..how..i mean..forget it I am on my way".

He ran out of the dining hall to his room stuffed everything somehow back into his bag and grabbed his car keys and was on his way in 15mins.He had not even waited to inform the seniors and that could lead to a severe escalation but that he could handle later but Ananya..no he wanted to put Ananya in a spot but harm no he would never do that to her. He was angry with her and he had gone with the flow and agreed to what his buddies suggested. OH Shit!! Why did he have to always have to do it their way? Why didn't he think what repercussions it would have? He could have put cockroaches or lizard maybe in her tiffin box...like school pranks..Akash get a grip on yourself..what was he thinking but he was worried now but about whom Ananya or himself. He heard his heart whispering "Ananya" while his mind said "myself" but he shushed both of them. Now was not the time to debate, its plain simple he has played the prank so he was worried about himself but he was also worried about his colleague Ananya, after all she is his peer, its very natural. As he speeded through the highway back to NIAMS thousands of such questions and vague answers flooded his mind. Rohit had texted the details so as soon as Akash reached NIAMS he rushed to the Medical Center segment to the room where Ananya was. As soon as he entered the room he was shocked to see Ananya with an oxygen mask, looking pale and exhausted like she has not eaten for days. He saw Shefali sitting next to her holding her hand and there was another tall guy who Akash presumed must be Kunal from what Ananya had told. As he entered inside the room he saw Ananya was conscious and was directly looking his way. Shefali turned and on seeing him heaved a sigh of relief and said "Thank God Akash you are fine, I was getting worried what happened to you because we saw your car empty and you were nowhere to be seen. We could not wait because Ananya was sinking so had to rush back. We kept trying your number and once we were back we updated Dr. Rohit so he could trace you. Where were you gone and this stupid girl knew she had this acute fear of darkness, don't know what was she doing in the jungle". On hearing this Akash heard a faint voice say "Leave it Shefali, I am fine now, you guys go home now". The realization was dawning on Akash now what has happened and how a small prank would have made Ananya loose her life. He felt terribly guilty and he knew he had to pay for it and be ready for the consequences. Unless he does that he knew he would never be able to make peace with himself. Kunal said "Looks like both of them were looking for each other and both had good intentions but got lost for each other". That was the last straw and Akash could not take it any longer and he spoke with his head down in shame "My intentions were never good. I was angry with Ananya for not helping me out in the presentation and wanted to put her in a spot .So I played a prank on her thinking she would reach the venue late but I don't know why she got lost because from the place I dropped her the lights of the village would be visible if you walk about 10meters...".As he completed his story he felt a sharp tinge on his right cheek, Shefali had slapped him right across his cheek. Shefali shouted at him "Prank, are you in college!!Grow up for heaven's sake. Do you even know her enough that what prank could cause what problems to her. Do you know what it means to be alone in this world to live everyday with haunting dreams of your parents gradually leaving you? Do you know what it means to face all your fears alone not having anybody to hold your hand? What revenge are you planning on the poor sould for whom life in itself seems to be taking a revenge?I am not going to leave you this time. First that spoiled girlfriend of yours utters crap to her and goes away and now you decided to avenge some stupid presentation and she was about to die .I am going to the police station to launch a complaint against you for attempt to murder. You guys need to be taught a lesson. Ananya is not alone and I will make you aware of that".

Ananya and Kunal were shocked at Shefali's outburst and the moment she talked about going to police station Ananya knew how serious she was about actually doing it and she shouted out "Stop Shefali ,pleeease. If he wanted he could have hid the truth but he did not".It appeared as if Ananya was speaking to the wall as Shefali walked out of the room slamming the door behind. Ananya looked pleadingly at Kunal who assured her that he would take care of everything but as he was moving out he stopped by Akash and said "I support Shefali in her outburst because what you have done today is not something pardonable. A doctor is a responsible person, an example to the society, how can you do such things. Just because my sister is requesting I am letting you go but if this happens next time I am not sure what I will do ".

As Kunal walked out of the room for the first time Akash looked at Ananya directly and saw her take off the oxygen mask. He immediately ran to her trying to stop her when she said "Don't worry Akash, I will not die if I take it off for some time". Hearing this Akash broke down as tears fell from his eyes which he himself did not know why they fell and when they fell. Akash held her cold hand in his warm ones and said:

"No Ananya, believe me it was just a prank. I never thought it would have such adverse implications. Believe me".

An: Now that you have taken your revenge I hope scores are settled and you are happy. Don't worry Shefali will not go to police station so I think everything is well settled for you. So, I guess you can go home or wherever you want to go.

Saying this she pulled her hand out of Akash grasp and he felt as if a part of him is leaving him.

Ak: I know you are angry with me so shout at me, punish me, go to police station, put me behind bars. I have done a mistake and I should be punished for it but please Ananya don't ignore me.

An: Exactly what do you want Akash !!

Ak: I want you to give me one more chance. Forgive me once. Just one chance to redeem myself. One more chance at our friendship, just one more chance at being nice colleagues again. Please Ananya, I beg of you

An: Why Akash, why is my being your friend important to you, work I will still do the same way because I don't decide that.

Ak: At this point I seriously don't have an answer but I just know that I need the Ananya back with me, not the Dr.Rawat.I am ready to do anything for getting that back, I will not be able to be at peace till I have redeemed myself so please give me that one chance to show that I am sorry which really I am.

An: My Mom used to say that the greatest redemption is to realize and repent for your mistake so yes I don't need to forgive because you have realized your mistake and for that I will give you Ananya back

Akash could not contain his happiness and he in excitement hugged Ananya and she also felt very warm in his sudden embrace but soon they realized they were too close for comfort and moved away as Akash said " I am sorry and thanks a ton". Both had a smile on their lips as they parted for the day and looked forward to new beginnings.

Upcoming: Tragic Past

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

I guess di updates every Sunday night😊

That's true I don't get time on the weekdays but weekends after wrapping up my daily chores I tend to write .I am working on the next chapter, will update soon and send the PMs.

Sorry folks to keep you all waiting. Hope you enjoy reading!!
Laadifan12 thumbnail
Amazing update
Thank thank thank you sooo muchhh for updating 
Update soon
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was lovely...😊
Emotions were portrayed extremely well...😃
It was a packed update...di...means u know shefali's reaction and Akash's genuine confession was too good...👏
And Rohit and Natasha both...I want to kill both if I find them😡
It was really bad...what happened with Ananya...😲🥱
Tragic past?...Ananya's??...
Oh!😭
Overall👏👍🏼
I want to🤗 u
update soon hopefully di...incase u have time tomorrow...plz😳

zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
O my goodness. ..u know Di, every time I read your stories, my heart starts beating faster. I have totally become obsessed with ur writings as I am with akya. Please update soon Di. Can't wait!!!!!!!!🤗 and fi please if possible give 2 chapters pleasssee😳