Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK Epi 6- Lets analyse to our hearts' content - Page 6

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mudraswathi

@blue

I really wonder this... Mallika ko aur koi strong point hi nahi thi - Nidhi ko Ashu se dur rakhne... baar baar wahi age ke issue ko leke ... hai Raaammm... zaroor... Ashu aged before his time because of this femaleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kuch toh "log" kahenge -- the log factor comprised 99% mallika and 1% Anji. Anji's arguments  though were laid to rest by Rohan's arguemnts later on. But till DB got to know about AshNi relationship, Mallika held the fort of "log kahenge" factor single handedly 😳 Small budget show tha na.. zyada log nahi dikha sakte the... per day koun deta un extras ko?? πŸ˜• Toh Mallika se hi kaam chala liya πŸ˜†

@bold: Howlarious 🀣🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail

I dont know about these competitors Tupu. I was leading this data analytics and recommendations wala project. From our POV, all prime time shows generate good remuneration... that is only a point of recommendation for TV channel to arrange their show slot.

okkk... πŸ˜ƒ
ttrocks thumbnail

Thank you for your insights on memories scene and yeah about the next one, better me too dont get started 🀬 Modji kahi ye discussion posts he band na karwa de πŸ˜†

I too have read that BKM set was demolished, but to give it a proper closure all that was needed was just a mention of it... and some sort of conversation b/w ashni or ashu-BB. They could have managed with past recordings and edited BKM pics from there. Dont think actual set was needed later on 😳
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ttrocks

Kuch toh "log" kahenge -- the log factor comprised 99% mallika and 1% Anji. Anji's arguments  though were laid to rest by Rohan's arguemnts later on. But till DB got to know about AshNi relationship, Mallika held the fort of "log kahenge" factor single handedly 😳 Small budget show tha na.. zyada log nahi dikha sakte the... per day koun deta un extras ko?? πŸ˜• Toh Mallika se hi kaam chala liya πŸ˜†

@bold: Howlarious 🀣🀣🀣

Very good (99 - 1 )formula 🀣🀣🀣🀣

and Mallika being the lone queen of the "log kahenge " fort🀣🀣🀣... really.. Tupu you are on roll 🀣🀣

Mallika is side heroine cum "log"πŸ˜†.. jaise regular hindi movies mein, heroine is main lead cum bikini wearing personπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mudraswathi thumbnail
Even according to all their London 'karnaamein'...

Mallika always held Ashu behind from doing any younster's masti... He went to classical music wali shows instead of visiting soho...
Mallika is the main reason why Ashu became touch me notπŸ˜†

ttrocks thumbnail

@blue

I really wonder this... Mallika ko aur koi strong point hi nahi thi - Nidhi ko Ashu se dur rakhne... baar baar wahi age ke issue ko leke ... hai Raaammm... zaroor... Ashu aged before his time because of this femaleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

come to think of adhi umr ki ladki... how they have settled their issues after their marriage? say, Nidhi wanted to go to disco and Ashu ji koi ghazal ke program mein jaana chahte the... they havent shown afterwards hai na?😳.. or were there any such age related issues?

Not mention to "aadhi umar ki ladki" per say till fashion track arrived. Dr. Dubey referred to these words once again in FS track. Post marriage toh AshNi mallika, khushi se nipte tab aapas mein zagadte na... they had heated altercation during pregnanat mallika track, but nothing specific shown about age-gap. Ashu did keep on calling nidhi "immature" and her acts "bachkana" though. In FS track, it was referred (not shown) how Nidhi kept chatting during film and Ashu slept halfway tru the movie πŸ˜† Ashu took healthy food and nidhi oily food like chhole in breakfast. nidhi put on Saree to impress Dr. Dubey that she is mature woman, not immature girl πŸ˜† But everything was in lighthearted manner; no serious stuff shown as to how both copped up with age-gap and who compromised to what extent.
ttrocks thumbnail

Very good (99 - 1 )formula 🀣

and Mallika being the lone queen of the "log kahenge " fort🀣🀣🀣... really.. Tupu you are on roll 🀣🀣

Mallika is side heroine cum "log"πŸ˜†.. jaise regular hindi movies mein, heroine is main lead cum bikini wearing personπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Mudraji... actually, I couldnt find anything more plausible... so put this across... pata nahi tha aapko itna pasand aayega ye reason 🀣🀣🀣

@bold: 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 What an analogy!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You hit towering sixer!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
mudraswathi thumbnail
In these initial episodes, Nidhi was shown freely talking to her male colleagues.. and had several people of her age other than Anji. Later on, those extra roles (Vidi ki fav - Jyothika etc) were axed. So we missed all those youngsters talk and nidhi's such behaviour.

Why extra doctors.. even Anji too was not in every track... I wish there were Ranga-Anji Vs AshNi age gap issues
mudraswathi thumbnail
Chalo Tupu.

Feeling very good after talking about the fav show. Thank you for youor fab and great analysis.πŸ‘

Good night. Kal milte hai😳
ttrocks thumbnail

Even according to all their London 'karnaamein'...

Mallika always held Ashu behind from doing any younster's masti... He went to classical music wali shows instead of visiting soho...
Mallika is the main reason why Ashu became touch me notπŸ˜†

Maybe Mallika feared what if Ashu behaved flippant like other youth... kahin Ashuji behak gaye and shared overcoats with other girls too...tab kya hota mallika ka?? Har ladki mallika jaisi sanskari thodi hongi 😳 Mallika proclaimed: Ashutosh, 12 saal se  mein tumhein pyar karti hoon... she always eyed him as her lifepartner... since her london dreamz days... so she always tried to keep him in check to avoid probable risks maybe πŸ˜†

@bold: yeah... Ashu ko aisa monk jaisa bana diya... to avoid koi aur ladki ke liye "kuch kuch hota hai" feeling in Ashu 😳 πŸ˜†