what's happening to this serial??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Its called Nisha aur uske cousins...
Where are the cousins???

What in the world are so many villains and other people taking prime importance and space. As a viewer who likes the show..I'm not interested in chandu and her maama...

Nor am I interested in it being called viraj aur uska family and Kyra and pyra...

I'm not interested in villains in Jeeps...

I enjoyed this show because of the relationships between people... The nice dialogues and LACK of villlians!!

Please dont move away from the original concept!! Just for thebsake of trps or want of love dramas...

Today nishus nails were quite long...can they be careful with details...

I've been tired of this whole track...the Gangwal family track is nice...between dadi dadaji Ramesh etc
Completely agree...The show has gone off the theme for sure. Cousins are rarely shown. It has been Nisha's life with her love story only. First Viraj took away all the story...and now Kabir! 
Now..we will have both of them butchering the show. Gaya wasn't enough...we have a vamp in Chandu story who is so damn irritating...and now Kyra? 

Gangwals..especially the seniors are doing an awesome job...and their scenes are well written...or perhaps well acted so that it keeps me glued to their track. There is so much depth and meaning...which definitely isn't there in the rest of the tracks.
Agreed! Like you, I was attracted to the show for its family aspect, showing the relationships between the cousins and how they all lived together. 

I'm so tired of all the Viraj stuff, both in the show and on the forum. Tahir is a good actor and Viraj is a nice character, but the show can totally do without him. THE SHOW WAS FINE BEFORE HIM AND WILL BE/ IS FINE WITHOUT HIM. I'm so freaking tired of Gayatri and whatnot. She does not even have anything to do with Nisha anymore, so why show her? And I'm not looking forward to the Kaira whatever stuff. THEY ARE NOT ESSENTIAL TO THE STORY.

And while I definitely miss the whole family scenes, I do not mind the Nisha-Kabir scenes as of now (although the plot line given to them with Chandu is just beyond ridiculous). For me, Nisha is the main protagonist and her interactions with people make up most of the show. That's why I initially didn't mind her and Viraj's scenes. And that's why I don't mind her and Kabir's scenes. We're seeing her grow up and meet different characters and formulate new relationships with them. 

That said, I still very much hope that the CVs reign themselves in and focus more on the GF. The actors in he GF, young and old, are the best parts of this show. 
There are way too many villians in this show, way too many new characters way too many plots going on at the same time, it is damn confusing. And end result is : Total mess up of all the plots. One villian is not even exposed properly yet, the next is already in line. Then we have another one running after a small child and till now we don't know the reason !!!!
How will audience stay interested ??? This show has different groups of why they love the show. But the scripting seems so off lately, it seems as if half of the cast is on vacation or something. Since PC we haven't seen the cousins properly also, Saurav seems to have vanished too and who is back ??? Gaya and her scheming!!!!!
I agree. Missing the bonding of cousins. When Viru left, I thought cousins will come At least when they told she will go with Umesh and Aman------there was hope. But now no cousins. Even I'm forgetting about their characters.

Dolly, Sukku, Kirti, Umesh , Bunty and Jwala all had stories.  Now where are cousin's stories? It's only Nisha and her meeting new people.

Is this really needed now to show Viru's family crisis too? I mean who cares what he is getting from his Grandpa now? 🥱
Let Nisha come back. Then tell the story of Viru-----------if it has a relationship with her . Or else not needed.

There was a dance track of the cousins during that "save Lakshya" Then ---------the end.

I'm afraid---------very soon Kiriti, Sukku, Dolly, Umesh , Jwala even Bunty will leave this show. Because just like rest of the serials they are concentrating only on Nisha and her love life. It's more like a mission for CVs to make the girl immediately in love with another guy. Why so hurry? Give her a break! Abhi abhi toh break up hua!  Why another love is needed now. Kabir is OK. Let them know each other first. Then whatever is needed will happen. But for this----------forgetting the realm theme of the serial is not needed. It's a family story. Not a love story of only two people.

All those cousins are equally talented actors. Why will they stay in a serial where there is no scope for them?

I heard Sumit had already left.
What are CVs doing?
They could start a track with Sukku. He is a very cute looking boy----------who can bring a lot of fun. Or Kiriti. Missing her "Blah!".
Dolly and Sumit's track too.

I thought this Chandu will be over very soon. But looks like it will take time. Then run other stories too with their one.

Where is the family thing?????

Edited by jhalak7 - 9 years ago
yaar i started watching this serial becoz its not saas bahu's katpat serial or was that all that filmy lovestory with villians. simple sa serial with sweet katpat between cousins .  woh chulbula pan tha isme .par after competition and umesh marriage its changed .its irritating to watch . just watching it in hope of some good scenes in ganwal family.😭
Guys give them some time.its just nisha aur uske cousins so nishas life has priority so have to show this na cool guyz
absolutely agree with u dear...good post
really miss all cousins a lot

1...Umesh' cooking talent 😃
2..Shuketu's Badmashiyaan😆
3...Kirti and her  "BLAH"😊
4...Jwalu's intelligent answers😊
5..Dolly Di and her extra ordinary English
and all over Saurav all time ready for "Bali ka Bakkraa"  ðŸ˜†

Edited by Pilu05 - 9 years ago
They hav spoilt nisha's character ...abhi abhi she was so uncomfortable wid guys(ritesh wala track)...then viraj helped her to face her fear...but within a single day she is over Viraj n ready to romance another stupid guy...wat are the cvs doing...nishu was a brave talented girl...niw she is a lovesick characterless puppy...sry for the rudeness but i m fed up wid this show...