Balika Vadhu

Alok blames Anandi - Page 4

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
waise bhi jub nandini ghar mein thi to kaun sa shekhar ne nandini ka care kur liya .anandi was not with nandini in sofa she was in anothe room and at that time ira meenu even did not bother to know what nandini is doing and where nandini was sitting .only when nandini started crying then only ira meenu come out .shekhar r fake characterEdited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a reckless Mom anandi is. she shamelessly brings that woman to give shelter. if anandi likes to do service, the first promise she has to make to herself is- to not risk others lives to meet HER goals. Secondly she needs power to tackle such situations.she just can't go running around like some mad bull.

CV's , since this one is apparently the main lead of your show, can you please make her actions sensible, give her some power and then let her do good to others. Please?
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Shekhars love anandi and their concern is making them scold her. I am a mother and if my daughter loses my grandchild, I would have scolded her first due to extreme tension and then sat down with her and comforted her. Shekhars are not anandi's enemies.

Them getting upset is not the issue here.When child gets lost obviously they will be upset.
Daddu could keep himself focused on the task at hand why can't Alok do that too.
There is a time for everything.At this point finding the baby is more important then playing the blame game.
When a cool head is needed why these elders are wasting energy and losing focus?

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

Them getting upset is not the issue here.When child gets lost obviously they will be upset.
Daddu could keep himself focused on the task at hand why can't Alok do that too.
There is a time for everything.At this point finding the baby is more important then playing the blame game.
When a cool head is needed why these elders are wasting energy and losing focus?

That is the initial reaction. Everyone cant be cool like daddu in this respect. They will realise and then support anandi. Because anandi's grief is more as she is the mother.
The shekhars are in shock. And people who are in shock wont behave rationally and coolly.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
worst thing is that shekhar scolded anandi infront of outsider sarita and it is not scolding it is pure insulting of anandi by shekhars except daddu and why anandi fight for shekhars who even did not live single chance to insult anandi that too in front of outsider saritaEdited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail

That is the initial reaction. Everyone cant be cool like daddu in this respect. They will realise and then support anandi. Because anandi's grief is more as she is a mother.
The shekhars are in shock. And people who are in shock wont behave rationally and coolly.

Now even if they find the baby the cracks that have appeared are not likely to go away
It looks like they are paving the way for a rift between Anandi and Shekhars
I just don't understand why a woman needs to go through all this to come into her own
surabhi01 thumbnail
the way shekhars except daddu insulted anandi infront of outsider sarita . it is so disgusting there way of showing anger to anandi is totally wrong and most digusting that alok started insulting anandi in outside police station too .is it need to show infront of outsider sarita that how careles my daughter in law is ?Edited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

Now even if they find the baby the cracks that have appeared are not likely to go away
It looks like they are paving the way for a rift between Anandi and Shekhars
I just don't understand why a woman needs to go through all this to come into her own

Anandi is not the type to keep grudges against anyone and so the cracks wont be their from her side. The others will also cool down and come to terms. There is no DB to fuel tensions and thats great.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

worst thing is that shekhar scolded anandi infront of outsider sarita and it is not scolding it is pure insulting of anandi by shekhars except daddu and why anandi fight for shekhars who even did not live single chance to insult anandi that too in front of outsider sarita

You are speaking as if Shekhars are worst people and Singhs were amazing...i think people have forgotten that Singhs supported Anandi becoz once upon a time Anandi had taken a bullet for their son, Anandi had kept their respect by not filing any case against Jagya and Anandi has done thousand other things...had Anandi left the house or even if stayed in the house but kept on blaming Singhs indirectly for all the pain or kept them recalling of their misdeeds would Singhs be so good? i doubt...Singhs simply returned all the love and care Anandi gave them...frankly speaking Anandi has not done anything much for Shekhars...has she? and on top of all this she now lost their granddaughter due to her recklessness...did you expect Shekhars to worship at her feet?
aparnauma thumbnail

Anandi is not the type to keep grudges against anyone and so the cracks wont be their from her side. The others will also cool down and come to terms. There is no DB to fuel tensions and thats great.

Anandi is not the type to hold grudges against anyone.It just that I am losing hope.
How much more negativity will they bring into her life??