nice
amazing

Thank you πŸ˜›
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sarim.fatmi

its a fabulous update zumi.   
u hv penned down beautifully.   
so parsh r in relationship thank.god.
n param as usual very naughty but harshitq seems different in this ff.   
nevertheless it was an awesome update.       
do update soon.    

Thank you πŸ˜› SARIM
😊
Originally posted by anu_anya

superb
lovely
beautiful start
loved it
superb introduction
sandhir r so cute
thanx for pm
continue asap :)

Thank you πŸ˜›
They are not SANDHIR..
THEY ARE PARSH πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Jessicarh

Param is a dancer 🀣 it looks funny when he dances 🀣
kya likha hai zumi yaar tune...ekdam mast..this time toh you excelled in it❀️ really loved it to the core❀️ you should become one of the creative memebers for sadda haq..so then we'll get to see some good scenes and story πŸ€—
always love parsh❀️❀️

Thank you πŸ˜›
But Creative Director? THANK YOU!! I would like to be one of they give me the chance.. πŸ˜†
Thanks alot Riya.. Will update soon Edited by Zumi_Vamp - 9 years ago
                 "Commitment"

Chapter 2 - 'She is a mystery'

'Focus, Grip your left arm tight, Punch! Eyes should be on your target. Don't lose your concentration. Good.. Now Final Blow!' The couch screamed roaming in the circle around his student giving him skills.

'Thump!!' The Punching bag was on the ground with the final blow of his punch.

'Very Well, You're ready for the tournament. Now go home and rest. Good Job!' Couch patted his back and left.

The pearl of sweat drops from his muscular body finding its way from his hardened face. He took his towel from the locker and turned on the shower nob.

He stood down in the cold water making his body fresh. He came out after taking shower and looked at the phone.

'Oye, tujhe special invitation Dena padega Ki Club band ho gya hain.. Parth jldi kar..' Another guy called.

His eyes diverted in the left direction anger visible in his eyes. This small course of action was enough to scare the guy off.

Meet Parth Kashyap, the hot- international boxer. Girls drools over his boxing skills. He has a huge fan following.

Parth turned around and dialled a number on his phone saved as 'Charm'.

'I'm so sorry for not calling you back.' A female voice received the call.

'Charm? Are you still in New-Delhi? But you were going to come in the evening here..' Parth answered restlessly.

'Yeah baby! But My dad gave me an important work to do. I couldn't ignore him.' She replied arranging some files.

'That so-called buddha. I'll punch him hard one day.' He sounded angry this time.

'Parth. Dont forget that buddha is still my father.' She giggled.

'Vidhushi Mam, these files are ready..' the assistant chirped disturbing her.

'Have you gone blind? I'm talking over phone. Next time if you intrude, you'll be fired. Now leave.' She shouted at her assistant.

Meet Vidhushi Nayak, the MD of the one of the world's top 10 company. She is good at heart but hard at certain times.

'Hey, Calm down Charm. I'll meet you tomorrow at the bus-stop.' His voice softened.

'I'm really frustrated. I need time to spent with you. I'll meet you tomorrow by 8 AM. Love you.' She smiled.

'I love you more. See you and take care.' He replied and hanged the phone.

>>>>>>>>>

'Which Restaurant?' She asked dragging him out of the sets.

'Umm.. I don't live in Mumbai. You tell.' He held a perfect grip on her hand.

'Harshita!' A voice from behind made them stop in their tracks. They both turned around to witness Harshita's Secretary.

'Yeah Kaustu..' She smiled warmly at her.

Meet Kaustuki Sherpa, Harshita's best-friend, secretary and the script writer.

'I think you shouldn't go out right now.' Kaustuki said.

'Why?' Asked Param.

'The Media is outside waiting for you to answer their questions regarding That Hero Rehman.' Enquired Kaustuki.

Her grip on his hand tightened suddenly. Param noticed this change in her behaviour.

'You okay?' Asked Param looked in her eyes.

'Kaustuki, Send Param safely from back side area. No one should see him here.' She took a deep breathe and sighed.

'Wait! You're sending me away. I'm not going anywhere. Why should I leave?' Param questioned her.

'Because I don't want you to be involved in this shit drama. They will spread rumours about you if they saw you coming out with me.' Said Harshita while caressed his cheek.

'I think Harshita is right. You're a rising star Param. These rumours will affect your career.' 'Kaustuki defended her bestfriend.

'I don't care.' He jerked her hand away.

'Go with her from back area and wait for me at your favourite restaurant.' She winked at him.

'You're crazy.' He smiled helplessly.

'I'm expert in handling the media. Don't worry. See you.' She smiled giving him a quick peck on his cheek and left.

'She is cunning. She will handle it on her own.' Advocated Kaustuki noticing Param's concern.

'Yeah. I have a great choice afterall.' He murmured in the breathe and they both left from the back area.

>>>>>>>

'Mam, You clarified all our answers smartly. Last question from you?' The Media Guy holding the mike asked.

Whereas, Harshita was surrounded by journalist and cameraman. For her safety, there were two guards protecting her. She wore her glasses and smirked.

'Go ahead.' Harshita stepped towards her car and turned to the media guy.

'Is Param Singh Bhatia involved in the incident or it is caused because of him?' The media guy forwarded the mike towards her.

She lost her patience finally. Harshita threw her glasses inside the car. She moved closer to the guy looked straight in his eyes. The guy gulped his saliva.

'If you involve my boyfriend in any of this mess. Then start searching for another job because this one is already gone.' She smiled patted his cheek stunning the media guy.

'This warning is applied to all the people present here. You know who I am right and what can I do?' She sweetly warned all the media people. This answer tied their tongues and silence prevailed.

'Any more questions?' She smiled warmly at them. No response. 'No? Why am I wasting my time here? Driver, Move.' She entered inside the car and stared at that media guy dangerously.

He shivered at the sight while she looked away and closed the windows of the car.

'Mam? Are you really going to fire him?' Asked the driver.

'No Baldev, he is an honourable man in his company. I just warned him. I'm not going to fire him.' She chuckled.

'You're really a mystery.' Baldev stopped the car infront the restaurant.

'You can go home now. Tomorrow morning sharp 8am.' She winked at him and left.

'Huh! No one can understand her.' He sighed and moved towards his destination.

To be continued

Press Like and Comment.

Zumi
yipiee!!
m frst...
supr dupr awehsmm yal..
i toh loved itt
vidhushi n parth lovd echoth..
hehehe vidhushi or MD..
suprb!!
waitn fo nxtt..
updt soon
n thnxx fo da pm!!...Edited by Rocking_Angel - 9 years ago
Awsme update
Loved it

Vidharth in relationship
Parth the boxer everybody fears from him
Vids MD
That's sum thing new
Parth calls vids charm awww

Sandhir going to spend quality tym
Bt that reporters came

Sanyu send rd away
She don't want him to get involved

Sanyu was so rude
Band hi bja dia uss reporter k

Her driver was right she's indeed a mystery

Wtng for next

Updte soon

Love u
Muuuaaahhh
Keep smiling
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by Zumi_Vamp

"COMMITMENT"

Chapter 1 - 'From where it all started'

Flips he took, Round he goes, Twirl smoothly & there he stops flexibly.

'Bravo, Bravo! You're one of the extraordinary dancers. Your flips were just incredible. You're flexibility stunned me. Come on, enough of these Practices. Let's go and take dinner. My daughter is waiting for you. She really likes you.' His Sponsor Ranted when he stopped dancing and gazed at the big mirrors he had in the rehearsal hall.

His Sponsor didn't got any response. He wanted to hook him up with his daughter but. There's a phone rang that made him furious.

The muscular guy stood infront of the mirror sweating and panting now hurried to pick his phone for? 
oh my god!!!!! what can creative entry of parm.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

'I'm at work. Pick me up when you get free.' A female voice made him giggle over the phone.

'Your wishes are my command, Milady.' The Guy smiled at his girl.

'Better you should.' He knew she glared at him.

'Param Singh Bhatia never breaks promises.' He smirked and his lady hanged the phone.

You guessed right. Meet Param Singh Bhatia, the stunner dancer and a soon to be choreographer.

He turned smiling and looked at his sponsor standing dazzled.

'What?' Param made a face.

'My daughter wants to meet you.' The Sponsor gritted his teeth.

'Buzz off will you?' Casually said Param drinking his protein shake.

'I'm sponsoring you, don't you forget that?' Sponsor this time came closer to him.

Param smiled. He rested his hands on his collars and fixed it.

'Mr..? Whatever. I don't care about your money. There are so many others people who wants me. And about your clingy daughter tell her she is ugly.' He whispered to the sponsor and shoves him lightly.

He took his bag and was about to exit when he turned and said.

'And.. Yeah.. Thanks for offering the dinner but my girl is waiting for me so.. Good luck.' He smirked and left the sponsor bewildered.

>>>>>>>>

'Mam ji I'm really sorry.. But voh meri galti nhi thi voh toh Rehman ji ne..' The spot guy around his fifties tried to explain his mistake or it was not his.

'Abey Jhute khaega.. Hero Hu me iss film ka.. Samjha? Or tu sirf mamuli Sa spot..' The Hero of the film or the devil Rehman was about to raise his hand on the fifty year old man when he felt something heavy on his left cheek. Someone slapped him so hard that he was pushed on the ground. He looked up at the woman.

The girl with fiercely look and sharp features on her face. Indeed, she looked Sexy and Hot in those shorts and a simple grey tank top. She sat on her knees and gripped his collars.

'Those people who doesn't respect their own team members are not required. Even its the hero or heroine of the film. Get out and never come back to me.' She pushed him and stood up.

'Thank you madam ji..' The Spot dada joined his hands infront of his director.

'Guards, throw him out of the sets.' She commanded once and two body-builder guards came inside to pick him up. He cried and begged but she wasn't one who gives another chances. They took him away.

'Woah! What was that?' Param entered inside her green room and smirked as he saw guards taking that guy out.

She looked at the mirror with those determined blue eyes. Blue eyes? He thought.

'I told you not to put those lens.' He sang it like a song and closed the door behind.

'It looks good. I always wanted blue eyes.' She smiled at the mirror not turning around.

'Typical Nona!' He rolled his eyes and sat on the bed.

She turned around with the swift movement letting her hairs wind up.
SHE IS HOTTT...πŸ˜ƒ
Meet Harshita Gaur, the famous-director in young age. Recently she is directing a film. She is a short-temper, Be aware of that.

'You're late.' Harshita chirped and rested beside him.

'I'm Sorry, Director. Please don't fire me.' He laughed. He loved teasing her.

'Shut up, will you?' She hit him on the shoulder. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Param looked at her face. She looked stressed he thought.

'You're over doing it.' He said with the concern.

'I know! Its just that, I have to audition another guy for the film. I'm worried a little. The realising date is coming closer and yet this incident occurred.' She clumsily laid on the pillow.

'Come On! You're The Harshita Gaur. You don't take tension, you give some.' He tried to cheer her up.

'Very funny.' She sarcastically replied.

Param caressed her hairs and admired.

'Don't worry. You'll do it. I know!' He leaned down and kissed her left cheek gently.

'Its all because of me.. I created the mess again.' Harshita heavily sighed and rested her head on his thigh.

'I dont know the situation but I just know that my girl can never do anything wrong.'

'Are you sure?' She looked up at him.

'110%' He winked at her.

'Today, Dinner is on me.' She stood up and gave him a tight hug.

'Cool.' He gripped her perfectly in his arms.

'Come lets go.' She held his hand and dragged him out of the set outside where they have to face Media now.

To be continued...

Press Like Button for continuation.

Leave your comments for sure.

Zumi
HOW did you manage to write so good..
beautiful... 

πŸ‘
the chp was amazing...
entries.. dhoom.. different...creavtive..
you think.. unique..
im big fan of yoyr writings...

sorry for being late...
but it was so so so amazing...

update.. soon!!
ASAP

RIYA
πŸ‘