ArHi FF: An Anatomy of Angst [Complete] Interlude #1 14/Aug - Page 41

Posted: 8 years ago
I had no idea you were writing this fabulous piece. I'm lucky I got a link through a blog. Beautiful story. Personally, I'm not a fan of apocalyptic story lines, because they scare me. But a well-written story is a well-written story . And this one was very well-written. Loved the journey of the characters, and the indomitable spirit they all showed.  

Awesome story...got to know about this wonderful piece of work from FriedriceJi...thanks for her for sharing the link of this story...

Originally posted by SS88

I had no idea you were writing this fabulous piece. I'm lucky I got a link through a blog. Beautiful story. Personally, I'm not a fan of apocalyptic story lines, because they scare me. But a well-written story is a well-written story . And this one was very well-written. Loved the journey of the characters, and the indomitable spirit they all showed.  

I am super late responding to this. Honestly I had missed this thread :)

Thanks for reading :=)
Posted: 7 years ago
Bumping cause I want this thread alive.

Because reasons.
It is almost 5 am and I still cant get enough of your writing. Damn, your writing is addictive! πŸ˜Š
I generally dont dig anything related to Zombies, but since your wrote it, I just couldnt stop reading it. It was that great. 

Thank you for sharing your work with us. πŸ˜Š 
Originally posted by Amrita_12

It is almost 5 am and I still cant get enough of your writing. Damn, your writing is addictive! πŸ˜Š
I generally dont dig anything related to Zombies, but since your wrote it, I just couldnt stop reading it. It was that great. 

Thank you for sharing your work with us. πŸ˜Š 

Oh man :) I do hope you had fun reading this. I do like this genre as it gives lots of options to explore human drama and humanity in general.

Thanks so much :)
Originally posted by greenteaholic

Oh man :) I do hope you had fun reading this. I do like this genre as it gives lots of options to explore human drama and humanity in general.

Thanks so much :)

I cant even begin to tell you how much I loved reading it. You rightly said, it was a great way to explore humans and their emotions. 
I am so happy that I am stumbled upon your work. :-) 
Originally posted by Amrita_12

I cant even begin to tell you how much I loved reading it. You rightly said, it was a great way to explore humans and their emotions. 
I am so happy that I am stumbled upon your work. :-) 

:) Good to have you here.
It is spine chilling to imagine ourselves in a situation such as this. It is like fighting a war you know you are going to lose, yet you keep fighting and the ones who are fit enough to survive, survives. It was quite a journey, from losing everything you once thought was yours to building something from the scratch. Is it worth doing what they did? Everyone has to go one day, anyway. But isn't that the primary reason how life sustains on the planet!! Knowing that one day we have to go, one way or the other, we still go to school, do homework, eat, sleep, do boring jobs, earn money, strive for necessities, grow our quest for necessities to obsession for luxury someday, fall in love, mate, reproduce, watch movies and TV, write fanfictions, visit doctors as we age for a number of compliation just so that we can postpone the inevitable by a day, few days, months, years and finally, we do die leaving behind only memories (now for fewer people) that fades with time. Yet, we live, for a better life, a better future. And of course, legacy.
The end was very RB. You cant say who that would be Khushi or Payal. We wouldn't know who died, Arnav or Akash. Was it a tragic end? If yes, are we all not ending towards tragedy?
Originally posted by Viji79

It is spine chilling to imagine ourselves in a situation such as this. It is like fighting a war you know you are going to lose, yet you keep fighting and the ones who are fit enough to survive, survives. It was quite a journey, from losing everything you once thought was yours to building something from the scratch. Is it worth doing what they did? Everyone has to go one day, anyway. But isn't that the primary reason how life sustains on the planet!! Knowing that one day we have to go, one way or the other, we still go to school, do homework, eat, sleep, do boring jobs, earn money, strive for necessities, grow our quest for necessities to obsession for luxury someday, fall in love, mate, reproduce, watch movies and TV, write fanfictions, visit doctors as we age for a number of compliation just so that we can postpone the inevitable by a day, few days, months, years and finally, we do die leaving behind only memories (now for fewer people) that fades with time. Yet, we live, for a better life, a better future. And of course, legacy.
The end was very RB. You cant say who that would be Khushi or Payal. We wouldn't know who died, Arnav or Akash. Was it a tragic end? If yes, are we all not ending towards tragedy?

Glad to see you here Vij. I wanted to write about a dystopian world and put myself in there. Much of works in this genre has some sort of thrill elements to it and generally doesn't cover the actual transference. So, here we are.

This scenario its sudden and brutal. In a way we are always moving towards decay, destruction and dystopian world, no? Like radio active element, we start with half life.

I am keeping the ending open. It could be anyone from the group. But its inevitable.