Malai Mirchi CC #9 : Invites only - Page 67

Posted: 9 years ago
Just for one gkc she should not let other suffered due to shagun  
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Just for one gkc she should not let other suffered due to shagun  

the problem is ... everyone assumes GKC and Shagun are a package deal. They are worried about separating mother-son. but they aren't realising how toxic that relationship is for the kid...

first they let them stay in the same house... now they are kicking them out. dono extreme actions... as if they didn't know that keeping Shagun around was going to be a problem for them ?  In this whole fiasco, the Bhallas + Iyers foolishness is greater than Shagun's vampishness. In fact, she has really been dumb, and our Bhallas & Iyers have been dumber
Originally posted by always_a_TV_fan

drum sticks... i will make this weekend 😳

madam stop the achar and papad also 😛 Lucky's orders

lucky main achar ke bina nahi rah sakthi specially meri mummy ki achaar...pappad not daily kabhi kabhi...

u shd try  drumstick sambar ...yesterday main chole bhature banaye...bahut heavy food laga...i just tried but acha bana...
Don't mind me... aaj main yeh gaana loop mein sun rahi hoon... don't worry, I am not depressed or anything ... Dev Anand ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai bas 😭

koi bhi teri, raah na dekhe
nain bichhaaye na koi
dard se tere, koi na tadpa
aankh kisi ki naa royi
kahe kisko tu mera,
musafir jaayega kahaan

Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by tushara11

lucky main achar ke bina nahi rah sakthi specially meri mummy ki achaar...pappad not daily kabhi kabhi...

u shd try  drumstick sambar ...yesterday main chole bhature banaye...bahut heavy food laga...i just tried but acha bana...

you can eat achar, if you put extremely less salt in the curry and all... I am giving lecture but I eat achar like sabji myself 🤣

I know drumsticks sambar re... I grew up on it 😛

Lucky 
On what basis they will separate adi shagun 
They already tried but adi clearly said i won't leave my mom 
So I don't blame bhalla or iyer here 
devanand ji  he was a versatile actor...but i like rajesh khanna ji...specially after watching aradhana..main toh fida ho gayi...
mere sapno ki rani wala song...lovely song

even mi i am using achar as sabji...aam ka achar  did u anytime tried fish pickle
shagun ...nahi chodegi  JM ko...
A tappad  ek bada psunami layega jm ke life main...

I think adi will see true colour of shagun... 
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Lucky 
On what basis they will separate adi shagun 
They already tried but adi clearly said i won't leave my mom 
So I don't blame bhalla or iyer here 

Adi will not say he will leave  his Mom. For him, that is the only relationship that has lasted longest. But, I don't see anyone addressing how bad that relationship is for him. They all make statements saying Shagun is bad, garbage and all that. But what did anyone do about it ? Now, if they file in court for custody, although it is the right thing, the kid is going to take it as another attack on his mother. Where is the counselor?

I am blaming Bhallas and Iyers for being stupid. They let Shagun and Adi stay there because of Adi. fine. But they were very careless around her. After that woman had single-handedly destroyed Raman's life, they still let her stay and didn't think she could cause problems ???
Originally posted by tushara11

devanand ji  he was a versatile actor...but i like rajesh khanna ji...specially after watching aradhana..main toh fida ho gayi...
mere sapno ki rani wala song...lovely song

even mi i am using achar as sabji...aam ka achar  did u anytime tried fish pickle

I am a sucker for B&W cinema 😛

I like Rajesh Khanna too. but not more than Dev Anand 😳

me vegetarian Tu 😳