Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: iMini

Focusing on and improving it's investigative plots should be FW's primary concern.Cop's personal lives and other such tracks should be secondary.However I disagree that development of both must be related.We've had personal tracks before with adequate focus on investigation.
On liking or disliking Tarika as Abhijeet's romantic partner- again this cannot be debated since it's a personal choice. Some like her,some prefer someone else,some don't even prefer anyone and some just don't care.

yeah...totally agree with u.
i like AT track. i think as per Abhijeet's real chrctr more maturity should be brought in this track though flirts has been reduced & it's better than before but still missed that kind of maturity which need to be improved. i like tha AT part most in "Khtre mein Abhijeet" T & A both were showing care concern & seriousness & it was handled maturely.
storygirl2121 thumbnail
Thats one of my favs too...but I also like abhirika in bhootiya colony, khaufnak haveli, khatre mein tarika, painting ki chori, khaufnak chehra and khatre mein cid 😆 😉
Love.federer thumbnail
Can anyone tell me the names of the episodes in which abhijeet almost forgot to wish tarika on her birthday and she was angry and the other one where abhijeet says 'hamesha aapke bare me hi sochta hoon'..?? 😃
dhruti11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love.federer

Can anyone tell me the names of the episodes in which abhijeet almost forgot to wish tarika on her birthday and she was angry and the other one where abhijeet says 'hamesha aapke bare me hi sochta hoon'..?? 😃

i dnt remember... but ask this in the CID Queries thread... 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dhruti11

i dnt remember... but ask this in the CID Queries thread... 

I think this was during the DS series. One of the episodes had duo in some lovely suits and all...then S comes with her fiance...Daya tries to talk to S, the fiance gets upset and walks off...🤢 forgot the episode name.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhijeet ka bachpan..is the episode.
dhruti11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iMini

Abhijeet ka bachpan..is the episode.

oh i guess i ve not seen dis one...
storygirl2121 thumbnail