Spoiler: Tanveer's death is approaching

Posted: 9 years ago

Tanveer's death is approaching soon and next in the track is her daughter's entry to take revenge against Sanam-Seher. Tanveer's ploy to kidnap Seher and then Sanam at the doll factory and harm them was on her side but luck favored the sisters in escaping unhurt from Chandelier fall and cannon fire. Meanwhile, Aahil is getting evidences against Tanveer - murder weapon, gun from Haya and letters which Suleiman Chacha has left behind. Aahil learns from it that he will get answer at the Doll Factory regarding his father's murderer (Nawaab), He is on the verge to pinpoint Tanveer. Will Aahil comes to know of Tanveer's crime after her death ?

Tanveer's daughter's entry to take revenge against Sanam-Seher. That means they aren't killing Seher. And the guy may be for Seher. 👏
Whuch guy?
And I would hate if Aahil finds out his ammi's truth AFTER her death :/
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Whuch guy?

Varun Tootkey, has been finalised to play an important part in Season 3.
Times Of India's article.
Oh he looks good
I guess Tanveers daughter will have her nazar on him

Oh he looks good
I guess Tanveers daughter will have her nazar on him
he will be the new Faiz in QH land after some time and will join hands with chidiya

Whuch guy?

What more can we expect from these sick twisted CV's? I bet Sanam2 will kill Tanveer when she realises she intends to kill HER AAHIL JI! Lol. Then Aahil ji will accept her wholeheartedly. Wonder if he will even know there are twins? Lol. Maybe he won't see them both together but one by one! Maybe Sanam2 will do black magic so he can't see both at once! 

Then Sanam and Seher will leave, coz two is company and four is non! Lol. Don't know what will happen to Seher. I hope they just send her to Punjab. I still don't know why she should die?? 

Either ways, this new guy will be for Sanam when she moves away! Aahil and Daayan will leave Bhopal and start a new and happy life where he gets duped and black magicked on a daily basis. But being conned is his Purani Adat, so that won't be anything new for him! Just fed up of this disgusting story! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

What more can we expect from these sick twisted CV's? I bet Sanam2 will kill Tanveer when she realises she intends to kill HER AAHIL JI! Lol. Then Aahil ji will accept her wholeheartedly. Wonder if he will even know there are twins? Lol. Maybe he won't see them both together but one by one! Maybe Sanam2 will do black magic so he can't see both at once! 

Then Sanam and Seher will leave, coz two is company and four is non! Lol. Don't know what will happen to Seher. I hope they just send her to Punjab. I still don't know why she should die?? 

Either ways, this new guy will be for Sanam when she moves away! Aahil and Daayan will leave Bhopal and start a new and happy life where he gets duped and black magicked on a daily basis. But being conned is his Purani Adat, so that won't be anything new for him! Just fed up of this disgusting story! 

@bold my sentiments too, no idea why GK thinks people are interested in the new story, with same old shit..
They might kill Seher so that Aahil sees her and thinks Sanam is dead. But I really dont want her to die man! She is so cool and makes the show fun. Sanam is too much of an achi bachi.

Season 2 ke end pe Tanveer will die, then season 3 ke end pe Aahil will find out about the twins. 😆 Then season 4 will start with the love story of Sanams daughter played by Surbhi falling in love with Rehan and Sehers son.

They might kill Seher so that Aahil sees her and thinks Sanam is dead. But I really dont want her to die man! She is so cool and makes the show fun. Sanam is too much of an achi bachi.

Season 2 ke end pe Tanveer will die, then season 3 ke end pe Aahil will find out about the twins. 😆 Then season 4 will start with the love story of Sanams daughter played by Surbhi falling in love with Rehan and Sehers son.

No No. She won't fall in love with SEHAN's son. That is her cousin after all. She would probably have known him all her life! She will fall in love with DAYAAN's son. Just like Tanveer had a son she tried to pass off as Asad's. Dayaan will also be pregnant and try to pretend the child is Aahil's. But it will come out he is not. Of course Daayan will be given the heave ho and she will leave with intent to get revenge! 

Eventually many years later, just like Seher fell in love with Rehan, SAHIL's daugter will fall in love with Daayan's son. Then the cycle will continue! Maybe until season 10?