Qubool hai to undergo a revamp - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Ani seems like there are very less takers for him. But I too think he is kinda good. Provided he acts good if he doesn't he would fall flat as a brooding guy. Aahil really needs some reality check right now so this might be good.
I guess Aahil would be going for some project in Pak or better Sanam would come to Delhi for some project with...this guy! Ofcourse as her boss or something..and...

Just like this that Anwar guy came with big fanfare and then he was gone. 

Sanam will meet Aahil again after running so far away, and Aahil will think she has moved on... 

I'm curious to anyway they'll take this... frankly I'm tired of revenge and counter revenge and stab in back kitchen politics.

I'm more excited about  SJ's new look. I think they'll start showing new season Thurs or Friday...
Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago
Doesn't make sense...
🥱

Anyway, will watch and decide😆...Thanks..😊

The guy looks like Mohit Sehgal? The eyes...
Edited by chicksoup - 9 years ago
Originally posted by tastahnin

Oops,I was calculating that Seher must have died in the course of this few month leap.There was spoiler na that Aahil would save the twins or something?

The least thing I want for her is not to die from tanveer's hand. First Asya then rehan now seher? Not acceptable. Maybe Ahil will try to save Sase but the fire burst out. Sase will think Ahil & tanveer died. Ahil will think tanveer & Sase died. Ahil is heartbroken by his ammi's real face & sanam's death. He also find outs that sanam2 killed chacha & she will be arrested. Ahil moves out from Bhopal. Sase moves out from Bhopal thinking Ahil died. Seher can die on a accident on the way or in the leap time when she gives birth to a baby on the time of delivery. Sanam will take care of the baby. Ahil will meet sanam after a long time but mu seeing this new guy & baby thinking that she has moved on.
huh???? new guy in sanam life and again sepration😭
But its really exciting  we get to see jealous aahil 😆 who knows this new guy turn negative after sahil reunion lets see.

Thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by flora212

yes he is not hot he is ahemmm 🥱

That was a very old picture of Varun. i got some new pix from his fb pg...

Guys, here is the link with a nice pic of Varun.
Prags &SF, i join u guys.He is handsome. Gul knows how to pick a guy😆😆

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/TV-show-Qubool-Hai-to-undergo-a-revamp/articleshow/46309269.cms

Originally posted by --Sana--

huh???? new guy in sanam life and again sepration😭
But its really exciting  we get to see jealous aahil 😆 who knows this new guy turn negative after sahil reunion lets see.

Thanks for sharing.

If this guy turns negative and becomes like Faiz, he can hook up with Chidiya or with Tannu Jr! LOL
How and why will Sanam move to Pakistan?
If it will be some accident and she lands there accidentally then it will be similar to a show he did on colors in which Vikram had acted before this
There too the same thing had happened there too was a guy in Pakistan just like Vikram described his character for QH "an intense and brooding guy who will fall in love with surbhi jyoti' s character. My character will be a positive one." had fallen in love with the lead.
Oh my that serial was a kabada I hope they do not take QH to that show ka level

So season 3 no Seher too chalo jee

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

If this guy turns negative and becomes like Faiz, he can hook up with Chidiya or with Tannu Jr! LOL
Mandy, we know what happened to the "docile woman" who made an entry few months back and male lead who stepped in to play a "romantic hero". after the leap, so this positive character will stay positive for 5 episodes IMO. May be he can be paired with some one from  Ahil's new family before they vanish when Baby Bili return.