Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Update 17th Nov

sontakdi Groupbie
sontakdi
sontakdi

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

From http://www.ghatkoparonnet.com/yehmerilifehai/

Pooja's condition worsens. Ronit is not accessible.

Another predictable episode with Pooja's condition deteriorating.

Ronit leaves with Reema to sign the papers after everyone including Akash insisted that he should go to save lives of many children who otherwise might become homeless. Ronit is still thinking about Pooja. At the hospital, Sudhaben tells Rasikbhai to have food since they have to be more alert in taking care of Pooja. Akash is talking to the nurse and is constantly trying to understand her condition. Sudhaben points out that Pooji's friends are all helping her and Rasikbhai is proved wrong in judging the students of St. Martin's college. Rasikbhai too is satisfied with the way he is helped in by Akash. Ronit calls at the hospital for Akash and asks Pooja's condition. Akash replies - 'Kuch jyadaa farak nahin hai Pooja ki condition mein, but doctor's say that she is responding to medicines aur woh shayad jaldi hi tikh ho jaayegi'. Ronit says that his cell phone won't be reachable in some time and he will be back as soon as he has signed the papers. Akash too wants him to come back asap and tells that to Ronit. Ronit is shown ki woh ekdum tensed hai Pooja ke baarey mein aur majbooran woh hospital chod ke jaa raha hai. He really cares for Pooja. And so does Akash. Aaagey kaun baazi mar jaayega woh toh waqt hi baateyaga.

[I just lost the entire post from here. God! Pressed the wrong button at blogger and see what happens. I'll try and reproduce what I wrote. :(]

Pooja's condition is getting worse. The doctor informs them that Pooja has to be shifted to a hospital called Maurya. Rasikbhai and Sudhaben are shocked and say that Maurya is a private hospital and they would not have that much money to get Pooja admitted there. My observation was that even the existing hospital looked like a private one. What do you guys think? The cost of getting Pooja admitted to that hospital is Rs. 2,50,000 or US$ 5000 approx. Quite some money for Rasikbhai and Sudhaben. In the next frame, Maya Gujral has been shown playing cards and betting money as high as Rs. 4,00,000. What an irony. At one place, there is no money to save someone's life and at other, there is so much that they can be used for fun. Sudhaben tells Rasikbhai to go to Jayshree Bua for help. Rasikbhai is not really willing but he has got little options otherwise. Sudhaben asks Akash to join him - Akash readily agrees and says he will take care of Rasikbhai and tells Sudhaben not to worry and hopefully things will be done. I would have liked here, if Sudhaben would have been showed tired and tensed here - via makeup or apperance. Rasikbhai looked tired though.

Mirchi's house is locked and even her cell phone is not reachable. Didn't we all knew this? Rasikbhai then goes to a money lender where he had already had some jewellery for girvi. The money lender refuses to give any more amount. Rasikbhai is tired and tensed. Unwillingly, he calls up Jignesh kumar, Prerna's husband for help. He says that there has been some problems in his business lately and he is sad that he would not be of any help at this juncture. Rasikbhai and Akash both are sad. They come back to the hospital where grandpa is also waiting. Rasikbhai is dejected and throws his arms in the air and expresses displeasure and feels guilty for not able to arrange any money for her daughter's life. Grandpa asks him to keep thinking about other options. Akash feels bad too and thinks that only Ronit can be of help here. But his cell phone is not reachable.

Ronit will be available the next day morning, I guess. But won't waiting for that much time be bad for Pooja's health? What will Akash do? Will he approach Maya Gujral or take some help from college friends? How will Rasikbhai react now? Will there be someone magical who would come and help Pooja? Do you see another new character coming in or ...? What are your views? Let me know.

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.
SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b