Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No, we cannot control the writer - but I like this forum. Discussions give something to think and reading different point of views enrich our thought process. It only hurts when someone call you a hater of so and so or anybody questioning Anandi's ways is declared DB of real/virtual world. 
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPuja

No, we cannot control the writer - but I like this forum. Discussions give something to think and reading different point of views enrich our thought process. It only hurts when someone call you a hater of so and so or anybody questioning Anandi's ways is declared DB of real/virtual world. 

πŸ˜†

Cannot comment on this.

From an emotional POV, I would like to keep my views to myself, as I don't intend to lose some friends I have made on this forum. and Yes, it does hurt, very deeply., when your views are not seen the way, you intend them to.

There are 2 sides to every coin.

Every one has a right to agree / disagree on some thing., there are many ways of looking at an issue.

Finally it boils down to how much you are in tandem with what is being shown.

When you like some thing, you fight to defend it...and when you don't like, you just don't like ! 

In the end, you will just end up boiling your blood.

So, ironically, I find no pleasure in going to and fro with these discussions too.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SPuja

I am the one who came up with this term and I really don't understand why you think it was referring to you.
It was meant for a group of viewers a few of us came across in some social net working sites whose line of thinking was exactly similar to DB's line of thinking when it came to Anandi or her professional life or her relationship with Singhs These are the people whose posts we saw on some other sites and these people do visit IF too.This group of people wanted Shiv to throw out Anandi during Sa Ja engagement break up drama then when DB came they wanted DB to throw out Anandi from KB house etc.These are the group of people who were just interested in seein Anandi as patni of Shiv and Bahu of Shekhar pariwar.

Yes I disagreed with you a lot of times but I never branded you or anyone as haters of so and so character

If I am called as a fan and that;s the reason why I defend Anandi for her actions I questioned the bias against Anandi that I have seen in this forum and other platforms like social networking sites.and it was never directed at any individual.

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

So after Leap the academic status of three leading ladies of BV will be...

1. Ds- Masterdegree holder / Persuing  PHD...πŸ˜›

2. Anandi- Graduate πŸ˜Š

3. Ganga - 10 th pass +having 6 months certificate/ Diploma on nursing...πŸ˜ƒ

Anandi graduated from BH university Jaitsar πŸ˜ƒthought of mentioning from where she graduated too
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I am the one who came up with this term and I really don't understand why you think it was referring to you.
It was meant for a group of viewers a few of us came across in some social net working sites whose line of thinking was exactly similar to DB's line of thinking when it came to Anandi or her professional life or her relationship with Singhs These are the people whose posts we saw on some other sites and these people do visit IF too.This group of people wanted Shiv to throw out Anandi during Sa Ja engagement break up drama then when DB came they wanted DB to throw out Anandi from KB house etc.These are the group of people who were just interested in seein Anandi as patni of Shiv and Bahu of Shekhar pariwar.

Yes I disagreed with you a lot of times but I never branded you or anyone as haters of so and so character

If I am called as a fan and that;s the reason why I defend Anandi for her actions I questioned the bias against Anandi that I have seen in this forum and other platforms like social networking sites.and it was never directed at any individual.

It is OK. Some posts gave indications that anybody questioning Anandi is branded as DB. I criticized what  Anandi is shown doing several times, but I never say things like Shiv to throw out Anandi etc.  
_Jaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it is not necessary that one has to attend college to get a Degree. Many  universities  in India offers correspondence course where a person can learn without attending college. it is not a big deal. yes, one can't get an engineering degree, MBBS, and science degree like this as it requires lab training . 

as far as i remember Anandi was shown joining for a correspondence course and studying at night .
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes it was shown that anandi was doing graduation through correspndence course