Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: zaara610

Surprise... surprise...!!!!
Here comes Bindusara's 4th wife and son..
Thank God she is a positive character..
sorry I forgot her name.. her son is Drupad
This kid had played the role of young Salim in Jodha Akbar.
I wonder why she doesn't live with Bindusara

The name is shubhrasi
I swear to god i find this bindusara was one big I-don't-have-any-words to give.
How many wives?!?! He claimed to love Dharma and all but then married anyway. It wasn't as though he was obligated like with noor.
Maybe like how Chitrangada married arjuna. Maybe she is the only daughter and her son is the heir to her father's kingdom.
Or she has no use for any wordly pleasures. Or she knows that noor and charumitra are sick and twisted.
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
she seems to be a positive character nd she is pretty tooo
her son is sooo cute
thank god that she is not living in the palace
or else she would hav been evil like others
Originally posted by: Ekstase

I agree with that - thank God there seems to be another positive wife ðŸ˜† And her son is a cutie^^

Is it even true that Bindusara had 100 sons? I honestly doubt that, even with 12 wives that's a lot - and till now, each wife has only one son. Though, I remember reading that although Ashoka killed all his brothers, he let one live, so maybe that's the one. Considering what the dasis told Dharma, this Rani actually prefers a simple life so she might not set the idea of being Samrat into her  son's mind, so he wouldn't want to pursue that path.

Ashoka had a real brother Vitashok who was 14 years younger than him... He was his only surviving brother... He turns into a monk... And a Buddhist missionary ...
Ashoka did not let any other heirs alive... All his stepbrothers and their  heirs were killed..

The story is being changed over here... Ashoka was a ruthless and fearless prince since birth... He had kept his grandfathers sword with him.. Other sons of bindu sara were too tame though they indulged in politics none of them were skilled in warfare... After bindu sara death.. Ashoka had a coup and overthrew all his brothers.. He even killed the younger harmless one.. Because he did not believe in them to be loyal later on..

That is why he was named Chandashok...

nirmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now i know why he called himself a bad king   .  bache paida karne se fursat milti tab to rajya samalte . anyway jokes apart . seriously even though he was a king he had no freedom to think for his own . yesterday i really felt bad for his fourth queen and ofcourse for him also