Will Jodha support Salim-anarkali?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Akbar shall never approve Salim-anarkali love

But what about Jodha?

Her own sis Shivani was shown marrying a karigar Tejwant

Will she support her son marrying a rakasa cum bandi?

Today Jodha is guaranteed both are in love - she said both deny but their eyes reveal all

So will she fight for Salim-anarkali with jalal?

And today we got a precap of the fight awaiting bet Salim-Akbar

For afeem doubt Akbar slapped Salim if he comes to know affair what will he do to Salim- few lashes guaranteed πŸ˜†

Salim gave no reaction at being slapped this time last time he burnt the justice scale

Afeem has some benefits also πŸ˜‰ salim forgot thapad πŸ˜†

Wish Akbar slapped Ruq for making him addict instead of Salim. Isn't person who made someone addict unknowingly by making him drink milk, water, juice with afeem for months till child got addicted the real culprit

But Akbar still doubts Salim of addiction πŸ˜² I think anarkali will get Salim out of addiction

After all love is big addiction too one addiction removes another old addiction 🀣

I think anarkali will say if you love me stop eating afeem and Salim will stop
Edited by myviewprem - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prem this how is a joke now,makers are them self confuse,they have made jodhas character so unbelievable and  dil se sochnewala that they are in a fit what to do next,and how come akbar now found about the afeen thing and jodha not know
amina1 thumbnail
Rukiya is a real drug peddler now how khurram will be given to her,look what she has done to salim how  will cvs show shes all fit to mother a baby and that too waliahads baby unless she turns around,which i think cvs how no idea
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
all this is a mess now 
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amina1

Prem this how is a joke now,makers are them self confuse,they have made jodhas character so unbelievable and  dil se sochnewala that they are in a fit what to do next,and how come akbar now found about the afeen thing and jodha not know

Three characterisation have gone completely wrong

Jodha - Jodha talks of equality how ws oppose anarkali for salim and support Akbar? Will anarkali not lose life if Akbar wins war?

Salim - loves everyone in world but mom-dad how is that possible such a good hearted guy hates parents only in world

Ruqaiah - give afeem to salim to control to take revenge on Jodha for stealing Akbar while in reality Akbar was never hers in first place

another one in anarkali hates royals but best friends royals, boy friend again crown prince
amina1 thumbnail
Pata nahi konsa nama padh kar yeh logo ne jodha akbar ko banaya
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even Jalal was ready to marry Benazir ,wasn't she a bandhi ? Now what will he say to Salim while opposing .
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
prem, i cannot find the same flavor in the show..even though this new track has increased the main lead space but the things are being over dramatized and it all looks forced..i think they need to improve the quality of the show..in couple of places rajat's eyes popped out and it looked odd..what is the director and editor doing? why are they making such a wonderful actor deliver in such a way?..this is where i miss SV! he made everything look royal and grand!
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol afeem k fayideπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But i think Salim ko yaad hoga ki uska thapad pada hai. πŸ€£ But Akbar ko kuch bolega thode πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Plazz some one kill Ruksaiya 😑😑😑 chahte kya hai yehπŸ˜• she is soo irritating, 🀒

i hope at-least Jodha will support salim but not so much hopes πŸ˜•