What's the big deal with the diary?

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
As far as I know in October when sanam was going for kohinoor party she found ahil's childhood diary & was shown reading that his father beat him so badly & closed him a room till next day morning 7 pm which was eid & he was not given food for that night. So there is nothing much in his diary to help him to catch the murderer. Why they are making it so big with his diary when it doesn't have to do anything to the murderer. Sanam could have shown tanveer that it apparently contains nothing why did they do that burning scene & almost slap scene when the diary has nothing much to do in investigating murders. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well according to some sources from sets,  aahil and sanam 2 will start a new life together so that proves he will be clueless till the end of all seasons .. seher will die along with tanveer ..  sanam will take a break and come back to bhopal with tannu jr ðŸ˜†  from then again vamps murder attemps on sanam will start .. so what so ever aahil wont come to know about any truth .. he himself is so dumb, he wont listen if others like sanam  tell him the real murderer so diary kya even if he see tanveer killing sanam and seher infront of him, he can get hypnotised by sanam2 and can be made believe the complete opposite ..  
JAI HO cv's 
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Diary will tell Ahil who all were present in the mansion on that fateful day. 
Since chacha only revealed that murderer is in-house.
From that list, Ahil will find out who killed his abbu.
Knocking the police for the case papers of Nawab murder would serve the purpose. 

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Diary will tell Ahil who all were present in the mansion on that fateful day. 

Since chacha only revealed that murderer is in-house.
From that list, Ahil will find out who killed his abbu.
Knocking the police for the case papers of Nawab murder would serve the purpose. 

He was not that small when his dad died. He was around ten yrs of age. He knows right apart from his mom & dad only his sisters, grand mom & khala khalu is there in home. So what's the need to search diary when it apparently has nothing & create this much drama?
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Much ado about a child's diary...
One would even raise a hand against his wife for it.

But one could use one's brains to decipher proof.

Sanam said Aahil won't believe her without proof.
that is devastating proof of the lack of trust between SaHil.

Aahil said that he used to write every small thing in his diary as a kid. And Sanam only read an excerpt In a hurry. 

Maybe writers will invent more diary entries about the events leading to the murder. I.e. why he was beaten and locked up. Why was father so angry with him. Why parents were arguing. Other happenings. 

Because not only the murderer truth has to reveal. But the truth about his father is also important. 

if I remember correctly, Nawab sahab was telling Tanveer,  "However my son is, he is my heir. And all this belongs to him rightfully! You have cheated me into changing my will!" 

Something amiss there. What was his father so angry with him about before he was locked up? I think that puzzle will be pieced up.

Hopefully. Sometimes i have too much expectations on these writers.  I thought their story was the main focus not characters.  but I have a sneaky feeling, shock factor, cheap tricks and grandstanding has taken them over. 

So sad that they have been reduced to cheap methods to keep audience glued.

1. Killing off favorite characters 
2. Keeping favourite couple apart with small doses of angst to keep them hoping for reunion.
3. Elephant share of screen space to vamps new and old. 
4. Make everyone as unhappy as possible. 
5. Ruining romance for every fangroup. (SaHil/SeHan/RaHa)

(Okay maybe RaHa fans will be happy they are reunited)

QH has become like an addiction that is making me feel ill. 
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tejaswie

well according to some sources from sets,  aahil and sanam 2 will start a new life together so that proves he will be clueless till the end of all seasons .. seher will die along with tanveer ..  sanam will take a break and come back to bhopal with tannu jr ðŸ˜†  from then again vamps murder attemps on sanam will start .. so what so ever aahil wont come to know about any truth .. he himself is so dumb, he wont listen if others like sanam  tell him the real murderer so diary kya even if he see tanveer killing sanam and seher infront of him, he can get hypnotised by sanam2 and can be made believe the complete opposite ..  

JAI HO cv's 

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆