Supernatural

Dean is in trouble - Page 5

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Winchesters are reckless idiots who would do the stupidest things to save each other. They have done it again and again and again. But no, Sam was okay with leaving Dean with Cain alone, Cain who had the ability squash them all like a fly. 
But khair, Sam was probably trying to find out which shampoo does Cain use. ðŸ¤”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know, the fact that they don't exorcise demons anymore and the fact that human lives mean less and less to them now (owing to reasons, ofcourse) still troubles me. So, while I badly wanted Dean to go rogue and stuff, I think after the massacre at Riley's, I'm not so sure if I want another of those. Because if these fines lines begin diminishing, there will come a point after which we can no longer justify Sam and Dean and to me, that'd be the death of the show. When I can no longer understand what they did why they did and that's something I never want to happen to the show or to me. 😳 Lets be a little more careful when we say we want mass murders because we might have to eat our words tomorrow. 
annihilation thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Now that u compare their hair, I guess this is why Sammy didn't talk to him. He was jealous of the hair. It makes sense now. 

You and Pri are hilarious. ðŸ¤£
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .annihilation.

@Pri and Sindhu - I could literally cry because THAT'S NOT THE SAM I knew. 😭 Like I said and then you two said and like we three agree on this, how could Crowley, Cas and Sam just stand outside and do nothing, nothing at all. Crowley, okay, I can get why, he's a enemy after all too but just more humanized now. Cas, okay, I'll give him a benefit of doubt too. BUT SAM OUT OF ALL PEOPLE. Remember those times when if anyone of them was in danger, they'd still do something, anything and if nothing, go ahead to die with them. And here Dean walks into a death trap and Sam's having a beer outside. ðŸ˜³

I can still understand Sam not following Dean inside. Like Dean said he couldn't keep worrying about Sam when has to fight Cain with the blade in his hand. Its too much. Sam is practical enough to stay behind. But the really smart Sam would have just told Cas to see through and tell him whats going on and when they need to go in.The little brother Sam would be freaking out behind and getting really furious with Cain beating his brother. But nobody shot that scene so its all in my head and it has nothing to do with canon. 

Atleast I got Dean crying his lungs out to make a point that he will never become what Cain thinks. That was my happy/sad point. But thats just Dean's side. I got nothing from Sam as usual other than the end where Sam totally understood that Dean is lying.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

I know. I too remember those times when I began understanding Sam so much better all thanks to the storylines and writers back then. Carver, what happened to that Carver we knew?! ðŸ¤“ He said that? I cannot believe what I just read. He said SAM was OKAY with Dean dying in Season 9 finale? Did he suffer a head blow or something? ðŸ˜³

Oh, yeah, you have a point there. Such limited options. 

He did. This is why I m pretty sure he has no idea where this season is heading. This is why he started this season as a very personal season. He had no idea what he is doing. I think he is still not so sure.😆
SilentSilver thumbnail
I actually did have a soft spot for Sam form the very first, which is quite opposite to most people ðŸ˜†
Very supernatural Christmas. BACKSTORY OF THE SAMULET. 

The same person told that Sam being okay with Dean's death. ðŸ˜³

#NOTOKAY

annihilation thumbnail
I didn't want Sam to go inside either, Sindhu. And just like you explained and Dean said, it was practical of him to stay behind, obviously. But then again, like you said, Dean's little brother would freak the hell out. He'd rip apart Castiel's coat, pull those tiny strands of hair on Crowley's head and break the furniture outside out of tension. Now since they did not care to shoot that, I have no freaking clue as to what they did outside. ðŸ˜³

I know where's Dean in all of this, what he feels, why he feels and everything. But Sam, where the hell is Sam in all of this? WHERE? WHERE?! ðŸ˜³
SilentSilver thumbnail
I remember I was surprised that they still remember the exorcisms, when they exorcised the Snooki demon.  

I pretty sure they writers themselves dont know where they are going, its like make it along the way now, and that shows. 
annihilation thumbnail
I'm almost certain Cain is not dead. But why is he not dead? ðŸ¤” Could it be because Dean couldn't just bring himself to kill him fearing he'd loose himself completely? Or could it be that killing Cain would probably harm Dean too in some way? Did he gain some last moment knowledge from Cain that caused him to stop? And I don't know why I think Sam knows what it is. Why would he say Dean is in trouble otherwise? 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

You know, the fact that they don't exorcise demons anymore and the fact that human lives mean less and less to them now (owing to reasons, ofcourse) still troubles me. So, while I badly wanted Dean to go rogue and stuff, I think after the massacre at Riley's, I'm not so sure if I want another of those. Because if these fines lines begin diminishing, there will come a point after which we can no longer justify Sam and Dean and to me, that'd be the death of the show. When I can no longer understand what they did why they did and that's something I never want to happen to the show or to me. 😳 Lets be a little more careful when we say we want mass murders because we might have to eat our words tomorrow. 

You know I read something on tumblr regarding Sam's hobby of keeping a track of serial killers. What if he does so to compare notes to see if its higher than what they have and check if they are still on the right side? What if he sits everyday at night and calculate how many monsters died and how many humans died because of them each day ???

I always take those demon killings as casualty of war. But yes I guess mass murder will be going to far. ðŸ˜† But what if Sam gets killed by Dean. Then there will sure shot be mass murder with no holding back. I think I m more interested in that. Its like what Cain became after Collete died. Its weird but I find Sam a bit like Collete. Because he keeps telling Dean that he can survive and holds him back when he thinks he is losing it.