Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
In the early seasons I remember Dean telling Sam that they keep eachother human.
 I agree with Cain that killing Sam will be his final step into a monster, from where there will be no return, no cure. 
But I also cant believe that Dean will kill Sam, that he ever can. But Demon did attempted to, and I really want to see demon Dean again. 
I cant comprehend where they are going with this though >.<

I still believe that Cain is alive, and Dean is lying for some reason. Or something. 

Sam. I am fine with Dean centric season. Like some early seasons were more around Sam. But really they can do more than make Sam sit on the side and look pretty. Dean's mark, Dean will become a probable demon again or something, but Sam, where is Sam in this story ? 
Btw how dare Cain have longer hair than Sammy hmmmph. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Lets go find Carver, shall we? I really could do with some answers and explanations. ðŸ¤“ I'm almost certain Dean will not kill Sam, he could never kill Sam. Not kill essentially, but because this is Supernatural, consider Sam going through unimaginable things while Dean/Demon Dean/Mark driven Dean/Whatever Dean takes a go at him if we are to believe these parallels. ðŸ˜³

And thankgoodness for Jared. 

Because mostly, after watching episode these days, I'm so very this.

You know what reall irritates me ? I was the happiest when Carver came as the showrunner. He is the one who made me fall in love with Sam. Imagine that. I was always and totally Dean girl until the mid of season 2 when I finally started understanding Sam. Then in season 2 Carver wrote A very supernatural Christmas and mystery spot and u know how epic those stories were which totally defined the brothers relationships and also went onto show how Sam is complete psycho without Dean.He has written some of the most memorable epis in the past.Then he proceeds to show that Sam didn't look for Dean. I m like ðŸ˜• is this the same guy ?

Then few days back I saw this interview of Carver where he goes like Sam was ok with Dean dying in the season 9 finale and I m like he did not even see the epi, awesome.Somedays I really want him out or stab him myself and then I think about the alternatives lol. Eh Glass?Berens?Chamzie?? Robbie??? Then I start praying that Carver may have the longest show running career of SPN. lol ðŸ˜†
SilentSilver thumbnail

You know what surprised me the most? While Dean inside was battling not one demon but two, one Cain and the other himself, Sam, Cas and Crowley were literally chilling outside? ðŸ˜³ 

Yes, Dean asked them all to do nothing which is alright but how many times have they they done nothing, not have a plan B, C, D or whatever when any one of them was in fatal danger?

Winchesters dont plan. Their only plan is to not die, remember ? ðŸ˜† 
But my problem is how did they agree on leaving Cain and Dean alone even.ESPECIALLY SAM,  ðŸ˜³
Edited by SilentSilver - 9 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

You know what surprised me the most? While Dean inside was battling not one demon but two, one Cain and the other himself, Sam, Cas and Crowley were literally chilling outside? ðŸ˜³ 

Yes, Dean asked them all to do nothing which is alright but how many times have they they done nothing, not have a plan B, C, D or whatever when any one of them was in fatal danger?

Thats the whole point. I wasn't expecting much to be honest. I thought they might have a scene with Sam talking to Cain but nope. Then I was hoping atleast Sam and Cas will be shown outside worries but again nope. It kinda make no sense that Dean went inside with absolutely no surity that he will come out alive and no reaction outside? Especially Sam ? He is fine just standing there? 

I liked the epi and the whole thing with Cain and Dean. But I don't think the epis will ever be like I expect them to be and its definitely not better like it used to be 
SilentSilver thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Oh mass murders seems so tempting to me at this point. Go all out  We are all Sam Winchester interested in serial killers stats ðŸ˜†

But I was thinking if Dean does end up killing Sam will he ever be able to come back from that trauma. The man is all but broken and killing Sam is the end for him  in all ways. Is it wrong that I really wanna see such a thing happening ðŸ˜† or maybe it looks more like a fitting end to the series. In that case no I don't wanna see it now. I m confused.

The story started with John telling Dean to kill Sam if Sam turns into a monster. 
In the end Dean turns into a monster and kills Sammy. 

The irony. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: SilentSilver

In the early seasons I remember Dean telling Sam that they keep eachother human.

I agree with Cain that killing Sam will be his final step into a monster, from where there will be no return, no cure. 
But I also cant believe that Dean will kill Sam, that he ever can. But Demon did attempted to, and I really want to see demon Dean again. 
I cant comprehend where they are going with this though >.<

I still believe that Cain is alive, and Dean is lying for some reason. Or something. 

Sam. I am fine with Dean centric season. Like some early seasons were more around Sam. But really they can do more than make Sam sit on the side and look pretty. Dean's mark, Dean will become a probable demon again or something, but Sam, where is Sam in this story ? 
Btw how dare Cain have longer hair than Sammy hmmmph. 

Till the last very moment in epi 3 I was hoping Dean is going to stop and he didn't and that left me ðŸ˜² you did not just try to do that. I would really want another shot at that. See how far this can go. I just feel like that one suspense they didn't complete. I need to know like really I need to know if that is possible. ðŸ˜†

I was actually so happy to see a Dean centric season. Because it meant the tables will turn. You will get Dean in trouble and Sam be like season 3 Sam which is my favourite. But this season I think Rowena is more important that Sam and she still makes no sense to me.😆 I could atleast do with a scene of Sam worrying outside.

Now that u compare their hair, I guess this is why Sammy didn't talk to him. He was jealous of the hair. It makes sense now. 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Pri and Sindhu - I could literally cry because THAT'S NOT THE SAM I knew. 😭 Like I said and then you two said and like we three agree on this, how could Crowley, Cas and Sam just stand outside and do nothing, nothing at all. Crowley, okay, I can get why, he's a enemy after all too but just more humanized now. Cas, okay, I'll give him a benefit of doubt too. BUT SAM OUT OF ALL PEOPLE. Remember those times when if anyone of them was in danger, they'd still do something, anything and if nothing, go ahead to die with them. And here Dean walks into a death trap and Sam's having a beer outside. ðŸ˜³
SilentSilver thumbnail
Kripke where art thou?  ðŸ˜”
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

You know what reall irritates me ? I was the happiest when Carver came as the showrunner. He is the one who made me fall in love with Sam. Imagine that. I was always and totally Dean girl until the mid of season 2 when I finally started understanding Sam. Then in season 2 Carver wrote A very supernatural Christmas and mystery spot and u know how epic those stories were which totally defined the brothers relationships and also went onto show how Sam is complete psycho without Dean.He has written some of the most memorable epis in the past.Then he proceeds to show that Sam didn't look for Dean. I m like ðŸ˜• is this the same guy ?

Then few days back I saw this interview of Carver where he goes like Sam was ok with Dean dying in the season 9 finale and I m like he did not even see the epi, awesome.Somedays I really want him out or stab him myself and then I think about the alternatives lol. Eh Glass?Berens?Chamzie?? Robbie??? Then I start praying that Carver may have the longest show running career of SPN. lol ðŸ˜†

I know. I too remember those times when I began understanding Sam so much better all thanks to the storylines and writers back then. Carver, what happened to that Carver we knew?! ðŸ¤“ He said that? I cannot believe what I just read. He said SAM was OKAY with Dean dying in Season 9 finale? Did he suffer a head blow or something? ðŸ˜³

Oh, yeah, you have a point there. Such limited options. 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: SilentSilver

The story started with John telling Dean to kill Sam if Sam turns into a monster. 
In the end Dean turns into a monster and kills Sammy. 

The irony. 

and then die himself. That is a very crucial point. He can't leave Sammy alone in heaven with douche angels. I will never be able to function if the series end without Dean following Sam. No matter how cheesy it sounds. It need to be both of them together. Monster or no monster I don't care ðŸ˜† I will freak out.