BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Badlapur Review & Box Office Updates Thread

Release Date: 20th February 2015
Director: Sriram Raghavan
Producer: Dinesh Vijan (Maddock Flims) & Sunil Lulla
Starring: Varun Dhawan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Huma Qureshi, Vinay Pathak, Yami Gautam, Divya Dutta & Radhika Apte
Music: Sachin-Jigar ( http://gaana.com/album/badlapur )
Budget: Approx. 25 crores
Rated: A

Salilacharya @Salilacharya  

so i just walked out of #badlapur wow my brains still trying to process wat i just saw @Varun_dvn is magnificent , astonished by him

seldom have i seen a director stay true to the script and not compromise for the audience #queen #ugly come to mind and now #badlapur

#sriramraghavan keeps you wondering will he lead you in to the light from darkness he doesnt because the script doesnt demand it #badlapur

@Varun_dvn from #soty to now is another person #badlapur just goes to show how directors can mould and bring the best out of you #impressive

@Nawazuddin_S is his brilliant self , just incredible how he can just be anything you want hm to be in a film #badlapur

special mention for #radhikaapte and @humasqureshi superb indeed #nomakeup pure character luvd it #bravo #badlapur

this film will mark a new beggining for @Varun_dvn its his finest and i do feel the audiences will not be dissapointed #badlapur

time to sleep now but the heads still buzzing with all tht i saw #badlapur 

this is the kind of cinema that makes my mouth water #4stars

Faridoon Shahryar @iFaridoon  

Sriram Raghavan strikes the hammer of genius with #badlapur 4 he buys ur eyes n makes u stay glued to the screen right till the end!!

All the actors surrender to the characters they r playing n the Director navigates them through the screenplay-labyrinth #badlapur

Nawazuddin Siddiqui is God's gift to world cinema.He Defines the idea of Chameleon.U hate him as if he's a Stench n then.. #badlapur

Varun Dhawan is a v ambitious actor n his manic energy does full justice to his Ambition.His transformation is legendary #badlapur

Camerawrk,editing,dialogue,background score,production design...bang on! Radhika Apte,Vinay Pathak impress amongst d support cast #badlapur

Sriram Ragahavan's #badlapur is exceptional cinema that does Indian cinema proud with incredible performances by Varun-Nawaz.DO NOT MISS!!

Shashank khaitan @ShashankKhaitan  

Watched Badlapur last night. Its a Crazy Good Film from the very First frame. @Varun_dvn what a performance. Madness in the eyes. Loved it.

Shashank khaitan @ShashankKhaitan  Mumbai, Maharashtra

watched badlapur again for my bro @Varun_dvn . Loved it even more this time round. Its VD's best performance till date. Super stuff bro.

homiadajania@homiadajania

Just saw @Badlapur..A psychological roller coaster to savour! Big shout out to #sriram raghavan@Varun_dvn #anilmehta @Nawazuddin_S. KILLER!

IT'S BADLA TIME

Edited by BeingChevi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ I don't know why but I am starting to like Varun πŸ˜Ž
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rohit Khilnani@rohitkhilnani

Watched @Varun_dvn 's BEST performance till date! He is simply outstanding in @BadlapurFilm

homiadajania@homiadajania

Just saw @Badlapur..A psychological roller coaster to savour! Big shout out to #sriram raghavan @Varun_dvn #anilmehta @Nawazuddin_S. KILLER!

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man! Those reviews are taking my excitement/expectation sky high. It better be good.
-Arsal- thumbnail
But it has Varun, Huma, Nawaz and Yami all together. What a killer cast and directed by Sriram. Its bound to be good.
Cant wait.
-Arsal- thumbnail
Guys please dont post spoilers. And if you do so,please put in a reminder that the post contains spoilers.

It ruins the movie for the rest of us.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good luck to the BADLAPUR Team...come on give us the first HIT of this yearπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ₯³
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
BM..I hope Sriram is back with a bang..He is a great director..
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good luck VD <3 Yami, Nawazuddin and Huma! I look forward to it!

So proud to know some tweets are quoting it as Varun's best performance! So glad he did this film!
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All the best to Badlapur team , especially Nawazu ⭐️Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 9 years ago