Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

I don't know...maybe she is getting inspired by Deepika and wants to juggle multiple projects at one time. 

Or maybe she is getting inspired by Kareena kapoor khan!๐Ÿ˜†
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^And am pretty sure of all people Alia would be the last person to turn down a Rohit shetty film if at all offered,well Udta Punjab is also a multistarrer and in Shakun Batra film if the gay angle thing is true then I doubt that heroine will have much of a role(if that film is even confirmed) and Rohit shetty heroines aren't always flowerpots be it Kareena in G3 or DP in Chennai express + even the article says she's keen on doing this but as I said i find this article untrue so yeah let's see what happens ๐Ÿ˜† I personally don't want her in this.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AadatSeMajboor

what if it is a Meenamma type role?
She can . show off her comic timing.
Plus I think she ia really busy with udta punjab n den the family film if it is confirmed

She might do that.  As a fan would I be excited over that?  Honestly, not if the movie will be of the same caliber as Chennai Express.  But this one seems like a very hero centric role. I think the movie will be revolving around SRK and Varun's characters.

I also agree that it s highly unlikely she's doing this.  If the movie does indeed start in a few weeks then I'm sure Shetty has the cast locked in and everything.  It is way too late now to wait for date adjustments.  
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
it seems alia will bag all the big projects and she is already well ahead in the rat race
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Alia is the number 1 actress of 2014 and a superstar..not surprised she is all director's first choice but i would feel bad for kriti if this is true
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope it's not true .
Too much of Alia everywhere and i don't even understand what's so special about her - Napotism at its best ๐Ÿ˜”
Inshallah kriti will get something bigger in future.  #f**kNepotism

Edited by KillStarPain - 9 years ago
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
such a shame... Alia should respectfully leave it for Kriti as she has opted out of another movie to be in this one..

rohit, srk n probably kjo should be ashamed of themselves if this is true

this is also clear evidence of how nepotism is so powerful in bollywood... kriti knows nobody while whole bollywood is close to Alia๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago

Just bcs Rohit wants 2 sign Alia doesnt mean its mutuall..some ppl...๐Ÿ˜†.she wud wanto star in a SRK film who wudnt but  again would she? afteralll its rocksolid clear tht the film is a whole SRK-KAjol show...so she wont settle 2 b  a sidey..๐Ÿ˜† anywyays i hope thy swap actually Kriti can come in the Shakun film..and star opp SIdharth๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜บ๏ธ
Edited by Dhin-Chak - 9 years ago
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Srk ki toh nika padi...first VD, now alia...now it will surely brk some record