Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ended thumbnail

lol no i get what you mean. Paro will take time to remember everything. It'll be just interesting how she remembers the little thing that means so much. You will be gripping your seat!πŸ˜†
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on d new thread...
amazing update...
Maghinalls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats dear 
Amazing update
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

cant wait 4 aman paro meeting

Edited by jasminerahul - 9 years ago
Waiting for Rudra to join bsd . Waiting impatiently,zara. What is this battleground thing that Aman is going to set ? I am confused as hell. Can you please pl give a hint. A big pllleeeaaassseee
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zara-

lol no i get what you mean. Paro will take time to remember everything. It'll be just interesting how she remembers the little thing that means so much. You will be gripping your seat!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜›  thanku Zara.. I am already excited now.. love your story😊
Edited by pree_28 - 9 years ago
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lata22

Waiting for Rudra to join bsd . Waiting impatiently,zara. What is this battleground thing that Aman is going to set ? I am confused as hell. Can you please pl give a hint. A big pllleeeaaassseee

LOL it's not a literal battleground. There's too much chinese whispers going on when I reply to someone's comment. They understand what I mean, but I just meant that Aman will set a metaporical battleground for which Rudra will by heart want to lose to. You'll have to wait and see. It'll be obvious by the end of the next chapter, but if not no worries, the following two chapters should say it loud and clear.

Please in future don't read too much into my replies to others. Take it with a pinch of salt and wait and see. Mt words won't make sense til you read the coming chapters, unless you want be to reveal the whole story now and so there's no point of doing this ff,lol.

x
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zara I forgot to compliment you for not Missing minutest of the mynute detail also ...I am referring to that fleeting scene in the show once where Sunehri talked about her classmate who never made fun of her & there was a pic of hers with him... We all thought that that wld turn out to be Aman but it never happened ... so happy you brought it out. Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 9 years ago
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Zara I forgot to compliment you for not Missing minutest of the mynute detail also ...I am referring to that fleeting scene in the show once where Sunehri talked about her classmate who never made fun of her & there was a pic of hers with him... We all thought that that wld turn out to be Aman but it never happened ... so happy you brought it out.

Thanks a lot for noticing sis😳