DT | WarriorHigh | OfFirstImpressions&Thoughts | #1 {open} - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

I think we should introduce ourselves here.

:P

So like I'm Zahara. I'm 20. {holy crap, i'm so old. boo :( }

Hey (:

I am almost 20 :\. I'm getting old too πŸ˜­ .  My name is Koyel. 
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Parth's stepdad is saying how Parth's mum is looking more like the woman he fell in love with. GUYS. I think this guy fell in love with Parth's mum before she got married with Parth's dad. But then he married her after the dad died, and took over as Parth's dad. But I think Parth never accepted him as his dad, and the stepdad got mad over how he could never really become a part of their family. And cue abuse. And how the stepdad was so insecure. 

OH GOD.
NEVER thought about it that way. Holy shit. But yes you are right. Now that I think about it he did say that whenever he looks at Parth he sees the reflection of his dad so that obviously indicates that he know his dad personally in the past. And as you suggested he probably loved Parths mom when she was with his dad...hey bhagwaan...now i  get it. 
Damn I missed out on all the awesome discussion. Thanks to my busy weekend πŸ€”
I actually thought by the time I show up here the forum would appear too much of wishful thinking from my side 😳

I like how in the first week itself a depth was shown to the characters past lives and present lives. Whether it was a glimpse about Niti's parents and what they did or it is about Parth and how his mom is doing everything possible to make his future. If I am not mistaken they mentioned something about the principal's son and husband dying and I am curious why that happened or if it has any relevance to the story.

@Zahara thank you for posting the detailed shots about the promo, I never noticed half of the details.
This will be interesting Siyali loves dancing, Utkarsh expressed love for art, Parth loves boxing, Niti probably loves acting (I am just assuming since she was like she is crazy about Bollywood). So I wonder if the performing acts will connect them more and the students of WH.

And yes a proper introduction. Hi everyone I am Uditi and yes I am 20 years old.
Hi Mais, it was so nice to read your thoughts here. I sound stalkerish like, but I used to read all your KY2 posts πŸ˜†
Zahara - that's what I meant by the perfect mother-son relationship. In KY2, Cabir's relationship with his mother was shown as such an ideal relationship. She was this cool, chilled lady who allowed her son all the freedom and the son didn't abuse the freedom much and always did return home. It was such a clash with the rest of the familial relationships that Fab5 had. But when shit hit the fan, Cabir was hurt the most by his mother. Yeah this argument runs deeper than this but point being that just because a mother is cool with her son's liberal behavior doesn't mean the relationship they share is 100% healthy and perfect..

Uditi - hello! :D Lol, I am kinda used to such comments...when I used to be super active on KY2 forum, so many people told me that they've been reading my posts since DEK days so that's a lot. Thank you though :$

And what's with you all feeling old at 20? Imma turn 21 this year (In Sha Allah) and i still feel like I am 15, the stuff that I do.. 🀣
"Ais school mein ussi student ko admission di jaati hai jo isse deserve karta hai. Ais school ka koi bhi bacha, tumhare bete jaisa nahin hai jo iska hissa apne naam se hain, kaam se nahin."

Sid already reeks of being the good for nothing spoilt brat and we haven't even seen him  yet πŸ˜†
hello everyone πŸ€— mariyam here...uditi nice to meet u again πŸ˜ƒ hi mais :))
ALAAAHH!! Parth and Siyali are DEFO the OTP! And I'm already falling for them! Siyali was the first future Warrior Parth saw...and Siyali Parth! If that doesn't scream OTP in Indian telly then what does? xD Plus that music...
Edited by lostmymusic. - 9 years ago
Maisa I know right .. They have that spark *_*
m already rooting fr YaAr ( Siyali-Parth )

Hey Mariyum :)
hey people
this is aishu here😊
i've started watching warrior high too
and i like siyali a lott😳
the guy playing parth s a newbie is t??
utkarsh and niti r funny πŸ˜³
i love d bonding between siyali-niti and utkarsh😊
and v had vibha's entry too
now one more guy's intro s left na??
Edited by aishu3003 - 9 years ago